Zach - Week 9 H O H

CeCiMom

• Replies 241
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I find the "blood tie" thing to be more of a disadvantage than advantage. Look at the past seasons. Whenever any HG had an outside tie to someone, they were immediately targeted. Look at the twins they had one year. When they came out of hiding, they were GONE.

Just because the people in the house this year were followers and couldn't think for themselves is not Dick and Danielle's fault. They were smart and used what they had and took the house by storm (literally and figuratively).

The twins were already a target before they were exposed. When that happened it was just too much for the others to take.

Had it not been revealed that Dick & Danielle were related it may have been different, or if they had acted like "enemies" in the beginning, things would have been different. But, with the help of AP, the original focus was on MRA, the the LNC turning on itself. They have been a target for a while, but it's been diverted. Now, because they are a voting block, these morons (Jameka the exception) want to team with them.

The blood tie is the one advantage that others don't have. If Danielle makes it to final two without Dick, he's an automatic vote for her, and if Dick makes it and she doesn't she's an automatic vote for him. There really is no one else in the house who has this built-in advantage.

Of course, they're supposed to be in the final two together, which again is an advantage since it doesn't matter who gets the half million -- they can both reap the rewards.

I don't think the blood tie is that big of an advantage. Season 6 started with secret pairs in the house, Season 7 had definite pairs based on the seasons' people were on together. There was no better pair than Chill Town, which no one thought to break up until it was too late. Enemies, friends, ex's, relatives...various connections that made up deadly pairs if played right. It's happened before on the show. It usually hurts people, but not as much as you'd think it should.

I don't think the blood tie is that big of an advantage. Season 6 started with secret pairs in the house, Season 7 had definite pairs based on the seasons' people were on together. There was no better pair than Chill Town, which no one thought to break up until it was too late. Enemies, friends, ex's, relatives...various connections that made up deadly pairs if played right. It's happened before on the show. It usually hurts people, but not as much as you'd think it should.

EXCELLENT POST!

Have not had a fovaorite in the BB huse this year, but have finally decided, I want Zach to win over Dick and Dani, why because I think they have had the advantage over the others. Yes they have played a good game with the competitions and the power they have had. With a father and daughter playing together it gives the others a disadvantage.

Let's not forget that there is a strong possibility that the producers saved Eric as well. He was definitely being evicted due to no one trusting him, as well as the banner plane, BUT, something happened in the DR to make people change their minds about evicting him. For weeks, Eric has been cultivating a Super Alliance with Jess, that is just as strong as the blood ties between Dani & Dick, imo.

Any open alliance needs to be separated as soon as people know it exists. Doesn't matter if the alliance is related, acquaintances, or a showmance, if left intact, it is dangerous in the last weeks.

Archived