Zach - Week 9 H O H

CeCiMom

• Replies 241
  • Created
  • Last Reply

123 He can't make it 2 vs. 4 cause there are only 6 left and two of them are leaving Thrusday... I don't see Zach making an alliance with Jameka at this point... He has said over and over he wants to go to F2 with one of the Donatos and would really like it to be Daniele...

If Zach's smart he'll put up the 2 power players Jess and Daniele. Let the two battle it out for POV. If ones comes off put up their counterpart Eric/Dick. I'll enjoy seeing them squirm.

I don't see this happening at all... Zach has said repeatedly that he want's to be in the F2 with either Dick or Daniele...

I think it would be sooooo exciting because I want to see D/D/J/E make it to the F4

Jameka is soooo boring! I know this season has been for the most part but she doesn't even play the game! Just pray & talk behind everyones back & lie!!!!! Waamber a model???? Thats the biggest lie!

A couple of weeks ago Dick told Zach about the perfect way to bust up couples. He can put up one person from each pair and if one of those people get the POV the other one in their pair is the replacement nominee. That way he is sure to break up one of the pairs. As Dick related it the only sticky point would be if that person's partner won POV. I guess at that point he could either put up the remaining nominees partner or Jameka.

I always thought Dick could formulate good strategy but his downfall has been his big mouth. It would be ironic if Zach uses this plan and either Dick or Daniele get sent to sequester.

A couple of weeks ago Dick told Zach about the perfect way to bust up couples. He can put up one person from each pair and if one of those people get the POV the other one in their pair is the replacement nominee. That way he is sure to break up one of the pairs. As Dick related it the only sticky point would be if that person's partner won POV. I guess at that point he could either put up the remaining nominees partner or Jameka.

I always thought Dick could formulate good strategy but his downfall has been his big mouth. It would be ironic if Zach uses this plan and either Dick or Daniele get sent to sequester.

It would be wonderful!!

As much as I love both Eric and Jessica, I'm glad this happened, it's going to make good interesting TV. And it's because someone no one thought would win HoH won it, not because that someone makes Dick act like a child.

I can't believe it! Zach is HOH! This might shake up the

house alittle bit! The HGs have said that Zach kisses the

a$$ of whoever's HOH....well pucker up HGs....it's kissen

time... :kiss2::kiss::mbabe::kiss2:

so i was reading morty's rundown and it said zach got a copy of his moms first book, "An Angel in Flight"... but damned if i can even find this book anywhere... especially not with the 'unique" name of Swerdzewski attached to it ...

anyone have better success ??

Archived