Jen's actions  

209 members have voted

1. 1. Were Jen's actions fair?

• Yes
    • No
  2. 2. Were Jen's actions smart?

• Yes
    • No
  3. 3. Would you have done the same thing given her situation?

• Yes
    • No

• Replies 158
  • Created
  • Last Reply

They've taken away a POV chance for her in her penalty nomination. So, she's not only on the block next week if she stays--she also can't get POV. That's the best BB can do.

The biggest thing that Jen did for that POV was give up $250,000 possible dollars. And BB is in complete control of that.

It's just my theory, but possibly in the cases of Dick and Nick eating food while they were supposed to be on slop, perhaps they were called to the diary room and given a verbal warning that if they continued they would receive a penalty nomination, which they listened to, and went back to eating slop only.

In Jen's case, she is clearly not listening, and still eating food.

And concerning the whole burning someone with a cigarette part, which I like to call "The Porcupine Defense", Dick is not one to sit still passively when attacked, so his defense is aggressive. Turn the cigarette so anyone trying to take it or hit it will burn themselves. He also moves it towards her whenever she goes for it, it seems to me, but not far enough to burn her unless she doesn't stop moving towards it.

The whole thing is giving me PTSD (Post Traumatic Stress Disorder) accompanied by flashbacks of someone named Shockalot on a posting spree about the evil Kaysar menacingly "standing over" an innocent Ivette. When we have strong opinions about people, it's hard to stand back objectively and fight the tendancy to see what we wish to see. That's just human nature.

I missed last night and just got caught up on all the chaos, so please help me understand this...

Aside from all the other commotion -

1) Jen is sure to be evicted. So why shouldn't she eat?

2) Jameka has a great chance of staying. So why should she blow it by going off slop?

3) If Jen is going, and a penalty nom means nothing, then why not suggest deducting a week's stipend?

I don't get it. Should be a closed and shut case.

Katy it is not clear that Jen will be evicted. There is talk of keeping Jen because she has the penelty and evicting Jameka. Not that is will make a difference but Eric's vote from America will be to evict Jameka because Jen is the hero of many message boards.

Jen may be here after Thursday.

Jedi, I agree with your assessment of what happened with the cigarette. The question in my mind is whether or not he should have moved the cigarette toward her, when he knew she was stupid enough to continue slapping at his hands. So, that's why I feel they were both wrong.

I'm sorry to hear about the PTSD! :hug:

Katydidit, I agree with you that Jen has nothing to lose, and might as well eat. The reason it matters to Jameka is that now Jameka is the better person to get out (according to Zach and Dick, in a conversation last night). This is because they know Jen is on the block for sure with no chance for POV next week. So, why not get out Jen next week and take out Jameka this week, when Jameka can't get POV (as the POV is over now). (This is their thinking--not mine). Therefore, if Jameka ate, she would also get the penalty nomination and would be as much of a non-threat next week as Jen would be, and therefore Jen would go this week, theoretically.

Thanks gang -- I missed the part of Jameka being a possibility. WOW - I think that's nuts. You either want Jen out or you don't. Hide clothes, cigs, sleeping area, and conversations for another week? They can't dislike her that much it they're willing to keep her. Crazy, just crazy.

But all that decides it for me. Take her money for the week.

I keep forgetting that Eric's vote is up to America... even if Jen does get voted out this week, it will be interesting to see the house reaction if, say, everyone is in agreement that Jen should go, and the vote ends up 4-1 lol

Her whole point is that she doesn't care about the money... She has already told them if she is evicted this week, she will not go to sequester, because she makes more outside the house than in it... I'm not sure they can take her money away any way... They are hired as actors and that is their job for the days they are in the house...

i think it is in their contracts that if they make it to sequester and they dont fulfill their duties there it would be a breach in contract therefore... BB/CBS does not have to pay them for any of there time in the BB house.

breach in contract = void in payment

not only that.. but they could then turn around and sue that person for the breach in contract

I don't disagree with you on that part Fizzle... What I was talking about was her eating and them taking away a weeks pay... I'm not sure they can do that...

There is a big difference in her leaving on her own accord and not going to sequester ,that would be breach of contract possibly .I was talking about not paying her for week and I do not think they could say you have to quit eating or we will not pay you because there is no stipulation in the rules per se exactly about that issue . Jen found a loophole . Go Jen !

I don't disagree with you on that part Fizzle... What I was talking about was her eating and them taking away a weeks pay... I'm not sure they can do that...

yana, i am not talking about that. i am talking about if she is voted out and then does not go into sequester as she has said she would not do.

as for what you guys are talking about... i am sure it wouldnt bother her if they took a weeks pay... she doesnt care about the money. of course... i dont think that is on their list of punishments.. (it should be)

Like I said earlier, I hope Jen does the talk show circuit and talks about how fixed BB is. I hope she talks about the various DRs and exposes these people for what they are.

I don't like any of them anymore except Jen. Jen has never done anything directly to Jessica but now even she is bad-mouthing Jen and being rude because of something that doesn't even involve her.

I just can't believe the bunch of rotten people they have in the house this year.

I just can't believe the bunch of rotten people they have in the house this year.

yeah, they give the NH a run for their money, but makes for good entertainment none the less...IMO

Archived