Jen's actions  

209 members have voted

1. 1. Were Jen's actions fair?

• Yes
    • No
  2. 2. Were Jen's actions smart?

• Yes
    • No
  3. 3. Would you have done the same thing given her situation?

• Yes
    • No

I really hope BB8 isn't televised in other countries because if it is these HGs perpetuate every American stereotype in the book.

We have the bar-hopping chauvinist in Dick. We have the Bible thumping crazy person in Jameka. We have the former drug abuser and absolute mess Amber. We have the token ditzy blond in Jessica. We have the whiney, self-absorbed brat who thinks the world owes her a living in Dani. We have the vain yet often clueless bimbo in Jen (I don't really think she's a bimbo but that's how she's portrayed). We the creepy nerd boy in Zach. We have the guy who thinks he's smarter than he actually is in Eric. We had the flamboyantly gay duo of Joe and Dustin.

I mean wow...did they purposely cast these people to get every kind of nuance in the house this year?

• Replies 158
  • Created
  • Last Reply

you left off the muscle bound athletic type Nick, the too loyal for his own good Mike, and the reality crazed banner plane flying fan! lol

Does this mean there will be three people on the block next week? If not, then that can completely screw up the HOH's plan to get someone other than Jen out. Not only is it a penalty for Jen, but the HOH doesn't get to put up two people so it's a penalty for them also.

Xal - Other countries certainly have access to the live feeds, youtube and bulletins boards so it is definitely out there. Don't worry, I've seen the English version when I was last home and I am ashamed the say that I think their houseguests are even worse. Boozing, running off at the mouth, screaming fights, jealous rages, bigotted and ignorant comments - I think they are cast for just that reason. Haven't seen anyone as abusive and offensive as Dick when he's on a roll but there is a higher percentage of badly behaved people. As you probably know, it is set up like season 1 of the US Big Brother in that the public votes the house guests off which just means that more the house guests exhibit the previously mentioned behavior, the less likely it is that they will be voted off. Believe me, the US houseguests isn't any worse (or better) than houseguests in other countries.

I am not going to read anyones comments...yes they were fair because bb let Dick get away with everything...she is pissed and mad ( i know same thing but it sounds better)... She does 1 little thing and oh WWlll has started....

Make me wonder if Allison Grodner (sp) is sleeping with Dick.... (Just making a statement not fact)

Archived