Jen's actions  

209 members have voted

1. 1. Were Jen's actions fair?

• Yes
    • No
  2. 2. Were Jen's actions smart?

• Yes
    • No
  3. 3. Would you have done the same thing given her situation?

• Yes
    • No

One person posted earlier that if someone tried to take a knife they were using, they would stab them with it, and that Dick had every right to burn her on purpose with the cigarette if she tried to take it.

sorry but i have to.....

I never said I would Stab them, I said I would turn the knife or fork around and let them stab themselves, if someone is standing over me swinging at me while I

• Replies 158
  • Created
  • Last Reply
people who have an intense dislike for people tend to see things the way they WANT to see things...and people who like a person tend to NOT see the evidence...this is why OJ is walking around today...Evil can't win with the people who hate him...the fact remains she was put on the block and she attacked Evil...when his ciggys were replaced due to the rulebook...Jen attacked him physically (also not allowed) and got burned...those are the FACTS, don't let your judgement become clouded with the FACTS

Fact 1. Jen attacked Dick becasue he blow smoke into her face not becasue his cigs where replaced.

Fact 2. Dick went outside and blow smoke in her face to egg her on.

Fact 3. Dick could have gotten up and walked away, or put the cig out but he did nither one he burned her instead of trying to defuse the sitution.

Fact 4. Dick has destoryed food or hidden food in the house so the other HG could not eat it and nothing was done to him about that.

Dick has been allowed to tearerize the HG from day one and noone has done anything about it, and to me that is just as worng as Jen destorying his cigs.

I just hope when Dani gets back she gives Jen her stuff back, and tells her Dad he was wrong but I have a feeling she wont do that, since D&D are joined at the hip.

Fact 1. Jen attacked Dick becasue he blow smoke into her face not becasue his cigs where replaced.

This is true. But these other points are not

Jen came outside and sat next to Dick. He told her not to come near him. He THEN blew smoke in her face.

Fact 3. Dick could have gotten up and walked away, or put the cig out but he did nither one he burned her instead of trying to defuse the sitution.

Jen came and sat directly next to him, on an otherwise empty rather large couch. JEN burned herself when she grabbed the cigarette. JEN was the first one to touch Dick/Dick's cigarette. He still did never became physically aggressive toward her. In fact, every one of the other HG, later stated that Jen was the aggressor.

Fact 4. Dick has destoryed food or hidden food in the house so the other HG could not eat it and nothing was done to him about that.

we have no way of knowing if he was reprimanded for that.

This board gets in an uproar so often based on things that are not even true. I think this year's HGs have given us enough factual drama. Why is there so much spinning of the facts just to have interesting debates.

Lynnmurr....I don't get the live feeds...I've seen the youtube clips and I

see Dick walk over and sit down by Jen.... Jen got up and started smacking

his hand.....

JMHO....they both were behaving badly.....

Yana is right...he blew the smoke in her direction...he didn't get

up close to her face....

Wow Lynmurr we must have been on different channels! When I saw him blow the smoke in her face she was sitting on the sofa outside eating her forbidden turkey burger. he walked up and blew the smoke in her face and she reacted by jumping up telling him to not do that and grabbed at his arm. But she was sitting there alone, being ostracized, by everyone else.

Jen came outside and sat next to Dick. He told her not to come near him. He THEN blew smoke in her face.

OK I am a Dick fan, but fair is fair and I have watched the video over and over and Jen was sitting out there first eating her apple, and Dick walked up and lit a cig and then blew smoke towards her, not in her face, but towards her... Fact is though as far as I can tell Jen was out there first...

The incident where she grabbed his cigarette, I could swear he was already sitting down on the couch when she came outside and sat right next to him. I just looked and I didn't save it on my DVR. So I can't even check. But, maybe I am wrong and if I am , I'm sorry for opening my big mouth. ::footinmouth:: :blush:

I'll agree with you on that Yana... Jen was outside and Dick came out afterwards... that's one point of about 100 things that happened lol Where's the Zapruder film when you need it? :)

Lynnmurr.....The fight or what ever it was is all on youtube and the links are

posted several places on these forums.....

Thanks Arrow... That was nice of you to say... I do try to be fair about the house guests...

At that point Jen wasn't doing anything but eating... He did walk up to her sitting on the couch and blew smoke at her... I can't deny that...

Not fair- but very little's been fair so far this season

Not smart- Jen didn't do it out of strategy, she was probably egged on by BB to act up to spice things up in a house that has been boring and predictable since dustin's eviction. dick without the insults is not as entertaining, so BB had to do something and jen is always ready to let someone manipulate her to get what they want out of her and then 'burn' her, LOL!

I wouldn't do it- I would hide them ciggies, then deny, deny, deny. the eating food thing, dunno, I may have eaten real food if I'm already nominated and I know it's a done deal that I'm a gonner, because WTF

Lynnmurr.....The fight or what ever it was is all on youtube and the links are

posted several places on these forums.....

Thank you, but I'm on vacation and all I have is dial up on my lap top. It won't load any of them. :(

Again, I really am sorry. I in no way meant to cause any issue. I really thought that's what happened. Guess I shouldn't rely too much on my memory these days. :rolleyes:

OK Jen's claim to fame getting the penalty nom. She gets more air time. She also had a large group of new fans. She stood up to Evel Dick. The message boards love her. I am sure the majority of America will be voting to send Jameka home. (not me)

Lynmurr I thought the same thing. I guess it was because I thought Dick was sitting down then got back up and then she sat down. That part is foggy for me .

Oh, I hadn't think of that. Jen gets to set a record. too bad she didn't do it on purpose. i don't think she is smart at all, that blank look on her face is not just for show. she has proven so far that she is THAT much of a twit.

Yeah dial-up is sooo slow......you're not the only one with

memory loss....I don't even remember what I had for dinner

last night....LOL... youtube will be there when you get home

Happy vacation lynn....

sorry but i have to.....

I never said I would Stab them, I said I would turn the knife or fork around and let them stab themselves, if someone is standing over me swinging at me while I

Archived