Jen's actions  

209 members have voted

1. 1. Were Jen's actions fair?

• Yes
    • No
  2. 2. Were Jen's actions smart?

• Yes
    • No
  3. 3. Would you have done the same thing given her situation?

• Yes
    • No

In two weeks, I think we have seen the dumbest, and smartest move in big brother history. From dustin going up on the block unnecessarily, to Jen intentionally putting her on the block next week, for a completely different reason. What do you think, Fair or Unfair?

• Replies 158
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm a bit confused here! Jen has to stay cause she broke the rules so Jameka is going....that makes no sense at all especially for Jameka.

I can see that if Jen stays she will automatically be up next week but why would they give her a pass this week.

Plus if she didn't go and stand right in front of Dick, he could not blow spoke on her...she was deliberately egging him on.

A New Plan: While sitting on the patio, Dick and Zach came up with a plan. Because Jen will be on the block next week, and since it's a forgone conclusion that everyone will vote to evict Jen [as Dustin was sure that everyone who vote to evict Dick], they think they should throw the HoH contest to Amber. Why Amber? If Amber wins HoH, then the next week she won't be eligible compete in that HoH contest. This virtually secures, Jessica, Eric, Zach, Dick and Daniele as the final five. Dick is exuberant over this new plan. Dick goes inside to use the bathroom, and Zach, alone says out loud, "It wasn't your idea, it was mine. You think you came up with it all on your own. You think you're in charge, but you're not. I will take you to the end, then I will kick your ass." It was kind of spooky.
From the BB main page. Just thought that may explain it for you.

The're talking about keeping her (Jen) because she has a penalty nomination for eating.

I went to bed with a headache and woke up with a headace thanks to BB.

I watched the whole BB Jen/Dick episode last night but people are writing their own version all over the BB threads. OH well.......

Deep beath.

Jen sucks!! She lost all respect from me the minute she started whining about how she wasn't going to go to the jury house. Basically if I don't win it all I'm going home. They should cut her loose now. Call in a free week, send Jen home with out her stipend and let America decide the winner.

I don't have Showtoo but it did start on Showtoo but I think they blacked it out or so some people said. The feeds stayed on.

First was Jen packing all her stuff and throwing them in plastic bags. She had told Dani earlier the was not going to sequester and was going to walk home. She can make more money with her modeling.

She had been following Dick around and giving him weird looks. He went outside in the hot tub telling people that Jen is following him around and is up to something.

Jen then destroys Dicks 4 cartons cigarettes and throws bleach on them. (all his cigarettes)

Dick finds out and then takes her clothes that were in bags and hides them up in HOH.

BB gave Dick 3 new cartons of cigarettes to replace the ones Jen destroyed.

Jen makes turkey burgers and goes out on the patio eating her burgers, apple and cottage cheese in front of Jameka.

Dick sat down not too far from Jen on the couch. He blew smoke her way. She jumped up and tried to grab the cigarette out of his hand and got burned. (I am sure there is a video)

She went in DR room and they told her her penalty is no HOH and POV for next week. She keeps eating and laughing. She says now she is not a threat. Jameka is very upset because she realizes that makes Jen safe to keep around.

Now the plan with the guys is to maybe vote out Jameka and keep Jen around sense she has no HOH and POV.

But of course everything that happened is all Dick's fault by the Dick haters.

I am getting ready for work but will catch ya later.

Getting rid of Jameka now and having Jen up next week makes sense. Amber and Jameka are 2 votes, Jen is out there on her own and on the block with no escape. I won't miss Jafreekas praying or her ummmmmmmmmm and certainly don't feel sorry for her.

hmmm, some of this sounds familiar... probably cause i think i caught some last night... yes... its just now coming back to me.

i did go to the video thread and watched the videos from last night. there was one video where she clearly gets up and goes after him, and his arms are on the back of the sofa's and he is saying "dont touch me, dont touch me again.. dont touch me again"

wait till amber and daniele come back and find out what they missed.. hahaha

this all looks like something Booger would do.. :glare:

I'm also confused about whether or not Jen can compete for HOH, if she doesn't get evicted.

IMO, Jen did the same thing Dick was doing, in a sense, she has helped make herself look better for the F2. I knew when her back was against the wall, she would come out swinging. JEN HAS GOT TO STAY, she totally makes the show!!!!

It is unfortunate that Jameka will feeltha she is going out beause of a penalty nom, and to right the ship, Jameka should start eating immediately. Jameka should force the penalty nom, as well. Although Jameka will probably take the high road, in this game "two can play at this game" is a better motto.

^<<<< This does have booger written all over it. Supposedly, Jen was coached by Chill-town for the game. Only they could come up with something as underhanded as taking a penaly nomination to stick around another week and hope things turn around. Brring-Brring, hey will, she actually used it :food-smiley-005:

What's even stranger about all of this is Jameka held Jen back and wishes she had let Jen hit Dick so that Jen would of had her butt kicked out of the house :smoke: Maybe Jameka can destroy Dicks cigs and start eating like a pig and it'll be even again. Maybe we'll have a prayer meeting of one this morning or not.

I think this is another instance of DR manipulation and I love it. Jameka has no chance of winning this game, better that she go on to sequester this week because thats where she is heading anyway. At least with Jen there will be more drama and suspense next week depending on who Amber puts on the block next to her.

Fair? Not much this season has been "fair" by the old rules so I say more power to her. GO JEN! Lets shake things up.

Plus if she didn't go and stand right in front of Dick, he could not blow spoke on her...she was deliberately egging him on.

She didn't stand in front of Dick when it happened, she was sitting there talking to the other HG's about how she trashed Dicks cigs because BB first said it was allowed. Then Dick came over and sat next to her blowing smoke in her face as he sat down. That's when she got up and tried to grab his cig.

Both these clips show the full deal including Dick swinging the cig at her hand as she reached after threatening to burn her.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pu5EDignxQU&NR=1

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gKS5c3MA1Mg#5ZmMpEt0pfc

but wait.... people are making it seem like he sat RIGHT next to her and blew smoke in her face like he was an inch away from her...

but he was standing a few feet away when he blew smoke in her direction.... right then and there, she should have just gotten up and gathered up all the food she was shoving into her mouth and went inside. but then he sat down (not right right next to her) and she instead, she got up and tried to smack the cig out of his hand.... and the fight continued.

both of them need to grow up. the feed off of each other. has anyone else besides me ever wondered if this whole thing tonight was planned between the two of them???? they have had such a blaaaaaaa couple of days... and then BAM!.... (hey, i wouldnt put anything past these two)

yeh...I thought it was quite timely that this incident arose after a few boring days.

Why should we be surprised...after all they do have a bunch of actors in the house...why not use them! :rolleyes:

for once dick is innocent..he didn't do anything to provoke this attack...and he has stuck with his agreement to leave her alone. jen did this and is having a melt down and needs to be booted out the door. it's not fair to jameka. i'm not a big fan of jameka, but this isn't right.

and jen's excuse doesn't hold water

she said she asked BEFORE she went on the show if she could destroy cigs. why would she ask that BEFORE even going on the show? the girl is such a liar.

Archived