Who Is Getting The Boot This Week?

Joah

• Replies 343
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I am really really pulling for them to put Dustin up as a "pawn". I would love to see the look on his face when he is booted out. BOO YA!!!!! I am hoping that that is not just wishful thinking. If that happens......that would be fantastic. Then they could work on getting Eric out next week and then Jameka.

Better yet I will just post the article in a fourth thread... Soon enough it will be in every thread and then people won't be able to say they haven't seen it LOL... Not being mean toward you... I can understand that maybe you haven't visited a thread with it posted within the thread...

America

No problem Cindy, I really do see how it would be easy to miss if you don't read all the threads... :)

See I do try to read each and every thread, even if it's bashing my favorite player... :) So sometimes I am a little too harsh when I don't mean to be...

I am sorry if I sounded bitchy... :)

You are all welcome... I didn't realize so many hadn't seen it yet... Maybe I should start a thread that says AP's rule... Maybe then most people would see it...

What do you all think?

Thanks Yana, I too hadn't seen it and when searched I didn't find it. But it still doesn't answer my question, what would happen to eric if he outed himself AND when will the secret come out??

Here's what it says about Eric telling the others... I don't know if he would be kicked out or what, but it would violate his contract... and as far as when the secrect is coming out... I don't know...

'Alas, no. CBS told me clearly,

They can't tell the secret until after the votes are cast for the winner. Because if it's Eric in the final two (highly unlikely if America forces him to keep Dick this week), the other houseguests couldn't know he was a CBS plant. Otherwise nobody would vote for him. Because their first thought is going to be that he had an unfair advantage of knowing public opinion (which also includes American votes cast based on diary room sessions, which are supposed to be private).

Hi everyone!! My 40th bday & before I go out, I need to get my BB fix!!

I can't say my B-day wish outloud.(if you believe they don't come true) However, since I am only typing it & none of you can "hear" me, this is it:

Dani is removed by her father & Dustin's wish to go up as a pawn is honored!!

Next, he gives the speech he has been preparing in his condesending, all mightier than thou tone why they need him in the house beause "they" cannot think for themselves (the other nerds being delusional believe he means that in an endearing way)

Dick gives his speech telling everyone "god came to him in a dream & said, Dustin thinks he is going to be put up as a "pawn" but Jameka is correct & god really is a "gangster" and he needs Dick to stay because he likes him & besides Dustin took a cr** in the bathroom or was pulling his pud, on Sunday morn, when he was in there 4ever & DIDN"T wash his hands." (even god thinks that is gross)

The votes:

Jam-Dick

Waaamber-Dick (yes, she is crying but only because... does she really need a reason)

Er (AP vote)- Dustin

Zach- Dustin

Jen- Dustin

SEE YA DUSTIN!!!!!!!!!

A GIRL CAN WISH! HERE'S HOPING THIS 1 COMES TRUE!!

HAVE A GREAT DAY! :)

THANX FOR ALL THE LAUGHS ON HERE!! THESE BOARDS HAVE BEEN MORE ENTERTAINING THAN THE BB HOUSE!!!!!

I LOVE IT VALLEY!

Happy bday.

I would love that to happen. I would just roll on the floor and laugh my butt off. Dustin would be shocked! (it would be even better if Amber voted him out too, at some point she thinks she's going to have to, so why not now????)

This theory about Dustin leaving is predicated on the fact that the majority of voters are on-line addicts like us. There's no telling the number voting just watching the TV show. My guess is that the next two shows will focus on Dick being a dick. America will have collective amnesia about Dustin's nasty goodbye message to Kail and will vote out Dick. The producers are probably stacking it that way to keep Eric safe. So don't get your hopes up.

Archived