Who Is Getting The Boot This Week?

Joah

But the turd herd all thinks America hates Dick.

As Dick's name has never appeared on an AC card, I believe Eric knows Dick is not as hated as others. Because Dustin appears to be the task to get nominated, Eric has to know.

They have also all alluded to Dick being good for the live feeds, so I don't think they are that delusinal to think that Dick hasn't got friends. Things may be a little different after the other morning, but at this stage inthe game, America has already chosen who it likes and who it doesn't like.

• Replies 343
  • Created
  • Last Reply

njdukie .....

Time will tell. Have you checked the CBS polls? People there love Dick more than Eric. Have you checked the "Least Favorite House guests" poll here?? Dustin leads that (with Whamber & Eric following him). I'm not saying these polls are always (or ever!) accurate. Just saying.

I've given up on the ED hate thing....I don't like him, not at all, but I admit, he is good for the game, and the show. What to do, but throw up one's hands and give in??

I am proof positive, that his scuzzeball behavior sells...as soon as I heard about the pan banging, I signed up for the feeds...it's the train wreck mentality!

How can you NOT love Evil Dick??? He stands up to these sniveling little-minded backstabbing poor excuses for human beings...if the Nerd Herd represents America then we ARE ripe for a takeover...it's the Dicks of the world that will meet the opposition to the American Way of life and protect those like LNC.

"Nuff Said

Dick and Danile backstabbed the LNC...they tried to backdoor Eric and it blew up in their faces. NO ONE in the Dustin/Amber/Jessica/Eric/Jameka camp even suggested going after D&D before the MRA & Jen were taken out.

Danile and Dick were dellusional in their belief that they could turn the group against eric and with MRA & Jen.

Does Eric HAVE to do what AP says???

If I have to post that interview with CBS where they tell everyone (so that there is NO doubt that Eric HAS to do the AP task) then I am GOING TO SCREAM...

People please STOP giving out misinformation...

When the banner said the the LNC were the new nerd herds...that is when Dick jumped to the other side.... He is definately playing for the cameras.....He even said in the diary room that the LNC was no more him danielle, Jen and Kail were going to form and alliance...

Sparklet, that's a good point that I tend to forget about.

I wonder how much that banner played into Dick's determination to jump ship. Since he knows a lot about BB past seasons and also knows how much the nerd herd was hated, that might explain why he wants to distance himself so much from the LNC. LNC = nerdherd2. His desire to be popular with America might be more powerful than his desire to actually use good strategy and win the game.

Does Eric HAVE to do what AP says???-Kyo

nope

Here is the one I was talking about Ginger... The question is in red and the answer is in purple... :)

Another thing....it is all funny how Dick was pushing Nick to go....even Eric tried to get Kail to go because America told him to push for Kail was still pushing for Nick until Danielle came to him all teary eyed because her friend was leaving....She made Dick feel sorry for her "These people hate me...I dont have any friends in the house...and Nick would have been loyal to you" Dick doesnt know that because Nick true alliance was with Zach...even Nick would not confide in Danielle in everything... who was to say...Nick is in the house he gets fed up with Danielle because it looked like it was heading in that direction and turns on her and her dad when the numbers decrease...

Dick jumped on Danielle's bandwagon without thinking about waiting until later when bigger targets are gone because that is his little girl and he is going to stick up for her... to remain in her good graces because she decide not to speak to him in 2 years...He wants to do everything he can get their relationship back on track...She knows she has her dad in her back pocket... He is coming off as the jerk and she is coming out squeaky clean...I read poster who say they feel sorry for Danielle ...DONT..she knows what she is doing ...she knows what buttons to push and what not to push....As long as Dick is in the house she knows they would want Dick out before her...She doesnt want to mend their relationship but to use him..JMO

When Julie said to Danielle it was touching to hear you say I love you too to your father and Danielle replied was like what ....I dont remember saying that ...I was shocked and appalled.... can u spell brat..

Here is the one I was talking about Ginger... The question is in red and the answer is in purple...

Sorry, Yana..you're right. It was on the other thread (EP) that someone asked that question and it was answered right. It appears to be a recurring question that posters have.

I know and I am starting to think that maybe we need the interview pinned so that when the question comes up all we have to do is go there and post a link to the pinned interview...

With relation to Eric and him being AP.

My understanding of his role is he must vote for who ever America chooses that week NO QUESTION and he earns money each time he does it?

And that if the person America chooses for him to target if he feels it will harm his position in the house he doesn't have to try to get them out? It just means he doesn't get any money then?

He only gets paid when he completes a task ie voting out the AC pick.

And any other tasks he is asked to do if they will put him at risk he can decide not to do them?

Does any of that sound right?

No Cindy...

See this is exactly what we are talking about...

The interview with CBS has been posted in at least THREE different threads, and everyone seems to ignore it... If people would only read then they would know without any doubt at all that Eric HAS to do every task he is assigned... If he fails at doing them, he loses the task and it doesn't go toward the amount he has to complete to get the money...

I want to reintroduce all these thoughts back to this discussion, so the following is a paste of a post i made in a different topic yesterday, but was then forgotten after being merged into this thread...

No telling what happens this week as Dick winning POV has put Jess into a position to where she might have to think a little more.

On one hand, she could nominate Jen or Zach. However, in doing so, she makes a new enemy in whichever remains because Dick will go home. And then that person will then get to play HOH and they'll have to target the Nerd Herd, and who better to nominate from them, the one that just put them up, Jess.

On the other hand, if she does not want to make an enemy of either of them, then use a pawn from her own Nerd Herd group. In her mind, they have 3 votes and her in place for the clinching vote to save them. And Dustin has mentioned a few times he'd play that pawn role so as he can give this speech he wants to give to Dick. If there was no America's Player, that would be the best move. However, she doesn't know about AP.

So if she goes the pawn route, then Dustin or the pawn is in a precarious position that they do not know about due to Eric's vote being America's choice. Since it looks like Dustin was the recent AP task to be nominated, he very will could leave.

But Eric may think thats possible now because of the recent task, so he might be wary. Although, he does seem pretty sure that America must hate Dick the way he acts.

If Eric had any balls (thats funny to ask, but still must be done) he would say to Jessica to put him up as the pawn. He would know that would take out the chance of America's vote working against his alliance, and then the votes are solidified, 3 from the house, Jess makes tiebreaking vote. But the way he acts, I'm willing to bet he's tooo chicken to run with that, even if its the smartest move.

But all this depends on if Jess is worried about making enemies. She doesn't know it, but if its Zach or Jen, they do have a good chance to win HOH. Jameka can't play, Amber sucks, and Eric will throw it because worried about who America would make him nominate. That leaves Dustin vs. Dani and whoever she nominated between Zach and Jen.

Me personally, I hope Dustin pushes for that pawn place in thinking he's safe regardless with votes. Then if Eric is made by America to vote for Dustin, he's eliminated, and Eric is ruined. Very definition of two birds with one stone as far as I'm concerned as they are my least favorites. And to top it off, Dick is still around to help out Dani. And I like her, minus the bratty moments, so works for me.

Another thought before was, Eric might be screwed either way if he doesn't think of the him as pawn idea. Odds are, America will make him vote the opposite of his alliance. When that happens, he can't scapegoat the 'phantom' votes any longer from his group. They'll put two and two together it was him, then assume maybe it was him before. Add that to the already ill feelings some of the Nerd Herd 2 group have already of him.

So whats he to do. If Dustin is the pawn, he's going to be a phantom vote that evicts him, and it will be found out later. If its Jen/Zach voting, then he'll be a phantom vote for them and that too will be found out. When found out either way, he could be trouble and time will be short.

Archived