Who Is Getting The Boot This Week?

Joah

• Replies 343
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Zach huh? Lets look at the clues...

-Jessica tells the Nerd Herd recently she thinks Zach has nice eyes and is cool

-Been previous discussion Jen should be the next nominee as getting close with D&D

-Dustin has offered on more than one occassion to be the pawn so he can give some speech

We'll just have to see it play out. If we had a real America's player, like Dr. Will, Dustin's nomination would be assured given his own offer and the AP doing a job.

Doesn't Eric secretly want Dustin out anyway? So if AC asks him to do that he has to. How will he explain that one?

he couldnt he be a deer caught in a headlight :animated_shocking:

Eric is bidding his time to get Dustin out. Right now, I think he'd prefer him to stay if he had his way. The earlier talk to consider him was about him doing the AP task I'm sure.

As for saying the Nerd Herd is spineless, then that would play into Jess not wanting to make enemies and use one of her group as a pawn. And in general, that would be the best move for her...if America didn't control Eric's vote.

As for saying the Nerd Herd is spineless, then that would play into Jess not wanting to make enemies and use one of her group as a pawn. And in general, that would be the best move for her...if America didn't control Eric's vote
but if dustin goes she made enemies of amber and dustin and maybe even eric . i doubt jen or zach would take it personal since they knew all in lnc wanted them gone at one point or another
Does Eric HAVE to do what AP says???-Kyo
nope

uvp,

She wouldn't know that Dustin might leave. And without AP, he wouldn't. Besides, Dustin's been campaigning to be the pawn as he wants to tell Dick off during his speech.

As for Eric's tasks, he doesn't have to do the various tasks. But the more he completes, the more money he makes. I think for each 5 he does, get's 10k. When it comes to his vote, he has no choice, he has to vote how America says to do so.

I wish this would happen...but it 100% wont =(. Reason being that just like Jess and NHII don't know about AP, neither do Zach and Jen. They are going to throw their votes to evict Dick to stay in good with the NH, so the vote will be 4-2 with Eric blaming his vote on Jen.

uvp,

She wouldn't know that Dustin might leave. And without AP, he wouldn't. Besides, Dustin's been campaigning to be the pawn as he wants to tell Dick off during his speech.

As for Eric's tasks, he doesn't have to do the various tasks. But the more he completes, the more money he makes. I think for each 5 he does, get's 10k. When it comes to his vote, he has no choice, he has to vote how America says to do so.

i know she doesnt know but if dustin goes someone could easy flip it to make it seem like she knew and probably was in some alliance with d &d. the group would be pissed caused they lost a key member. and we know amber plys with emotions

Dustin's the one that has asked to played as the pawn. If he keeps it up, then no one can blame Jess. Only people to blame would be the ones that voted, with Eric being the deciding culprit thanks to America :) Jess would be just fine and everyone would target Eric because can't trust him.

However pretty good odds on two things. One, Dustin will back out of that idea because he's chicken. And two, Jessica's not smart enough to try and do the pawn bit. In a regular game, both good coordinated moves. But with AP, Dustin being chicken and Jess not bright enough to think about the pawn move may play into their favor.

I doubt that anyone would think Jess was in an alliance with Dick and Dani if Dustin was voted out. I think that they Turd Herd would just be trying to figure out who the "phantom" vote was again, while Eric blamed it on Jen...haha.

if dr like they say the plan may go through

I doubt that anyone would think Jess was in an alliance with Dick and Dani if Dustin was voted out. I think that they Turd Herd would just be trying to figure out who the "phantom" vote was again, while Eric blamed it on Jen...haha.
cant blame for this one

Sure he could. He could just deny deny deny as he has been and blame anyone but himself. Everyone would either disbelieve him (if they were smart) or they would all turn paranoid on one another.

my bad

i forgot to put no one would believe him

He couldn't blame Jen for the vote if she actually does vote for Dustin. If this went down, Zach, Jen, and Dani vote out Dustin, then America makes Eric vote to evict him to. Leaving Amber and Jameka the only votes against Dick. Jess, Jam, and Amber would figure out it was Eric, especially given that Eric has confessed a few anti Dustin things to Jess.

But uvp is right, the handlers in the DR might be the wildcard into what happens. I think they would try and keep the pawn thing from happening if they could as it would leave Eric out in the cold. He would be completely useless that next week.

ok, America challenge said for Eric to get Dustin nominated... so for him to get his 10K wouldn't he request Jessica HOH to put doesn't up when the POV takes Danielle off?

If Eric was smart, he'd use this power and form a fake alliance for that week with D&D, Zack, & Jen and tell them he is going to vote out Dustin (because he knows that is what America wants and he gets his 10K)... He wouldn't have to reveal he is America's player, he could use it to his advantage! That way D&D stay and they will think Eric is on their side!!!

I hope this makes sense, it does in my head haha... Eric should try to get Dustin up, then Jen, Zack, Danielle, & Eric would vote out Dustin and D&D would both stay and Eric redeems himself to D&D (faking that he is on their side and using his AP advantage plus earning is 10K)!!!

Comments?

ok, America challenge said for Eric to get Dustin nominated... so for him to get his 10K wouldn't he request Jessica HOH to put doesn't up when the POV takes Danielle off?

If Eric was smart, he'd use this power and form a fake alliance for that week with D&D, Zack, & Jen and tell them he is going to vote out Dustin (because he knows that is what America wants and he gets his 10K)... He wouldn't have to reveal he is America's player, he could use it to his advantage! That way D&D stay and they will think Eric is on their side!!!

I hope this makes sense, it does in my head haha... Eric should try to get Dustin up, then Jen, Zack, Danielle, & Eric would vote out Dustin and D&D would both stay and Eric redeems himself to D&D (faking that he is on their side and using his AP advantage plus earning is 10K)!!!

but I want D&D to stay!

or Eric doesn't have to make an alliance with them but somehow convince them he will vote out Dustin....

Comments?

Archived