Who Is Getting The Boot This Week?

Joah

Eric knows that America would vote to evict Dustin, so I don't think he would push for it anymore than he did already. With America saying to push for Dustin, Eric HAS to suspect that his group isn't viewed as highly as he would like to think, so he would not suggest any pawns from the group.

He may be smart enough to take America out of the equation and ask Jess to nominate him. He could tell her to repeat the same BS speech that Danile said when backdooring him.

I don't know if it was Eric or someone else who suggested that Jen gets put up, just because of how the show started. That would make one less vote to possibly keep Dick/ Danile AND Jess could tell Jen how wonderful it would be to sit on the block, AGAIN, still know you're safe and send your tormentor home.

Dustin could also get into Jen's ear about Dick starting with Jen again, and point out that alliances mean zilch to Dick.

• Replies 343
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Saying vulgar things to your face is better than behind your back????? Are you kidding me, both are bad, but dick is relentless about it and I hope his disgusting ass is outta this house so they are left in peace and he can go contemplate his life without his daughter, which will happen, and he only has himself to blame!!!

I think they Dani and Dick can work on Zack and Jen to get their vote by telling them look what are the chances the other sides getting HOH this week, its us against Eric and Dustin really, Amber wins nothing, Jam can't play, Eric yet to win so lets give Dick vote as show of support lets not let them think they run us. Where bottom of their list anyway so why do what they want and give vote to Dustin they think they have it let them use their own votes.

Now, I have been totally for Dustin going up and being evicted with Dick, Jen, Zach and Eric's votes. But, then I realized that Zach and Jen might not vote for Dustin because they want Dick out, at least Jen, because look at who's she hanging out with most of the time.

BUT!!!! I think ClassyLass makes a good point that D/D can work Jen and Zach to get their votes. If they vote Dick out, there goes LNC's big target, and it will be Dani and Jen/Zach on the block the next week. Hopefully, Zach and Jen can figure it out if they keep Dick, they're the last on both side's lists... Meaning that the LNC will still be going after D/D, D/D will still be going after LNC, and Jen and Zach can easily fly by. Plus, getting rid of Dustin now when it's easy is better for Jen/Zach because Dustin is going to help the LNC before he helps either of them. Zach and Jen can actually work with D/D as a team.

Plus, if Jen and Zach vote to evict Dustin, the LNC can't get that mad at them. Look at what they did last week with the surprise eviction of Kail!

Do you guys think Jen and Zach will be able to figure this out?

If either Jen or Zach go up as the replacement nom, I'm sure the other one will vote Dick out.

If Dustin goes up as the replacement nom, who knows! Like I said, hopefully they'll realize voting with D/D to get Dustin out would prbably be the best for them right now.

Another thing to concider is if Dustin gets evicted this week how well can Amber compete knowing how emotional she is and how much he loves Dustin? So if Dustin gets evicted the only chance the L&C have is Eric and we all know as AP he will throw the competition. So if Dustin goes there is no excuse for either Jen, Zach, Dick or Dani not to win. Not to mention we will have yet another phantom vote which will tear the L&C apart trying to figure out who voted Dustin out and the only choices they have now is Amber, Jameka or Eric. Man next week would be great to watch if that happens.

When Dustin put up Jen & Kail and made Jen cry, didn't he say it was backdoor someone else?? I think maybe given the choice between Dick and Ductin, Jen would vote to evict Dick. For the obvious and not so obvious reasons:

Obvious Reason: Dick has been after Jen from the very beginning

Not-So-Obvious: With Dick/ Danile and Jen in an alliance, Jen is the odd man out.

Jen's best chances of keeping an alliance with Danile is to get rid of their biggest thorn, Dick. With Dick out, Jen can get stay good with Dustine and Amber and then pull Danile in later.

It is in Jen's best game interest to get Dick evicted. She cannot trust that Dick in anyway shape of form...she has to remember that in the end Danile and Dick will choose eachother...NOT JEN.

Francis you are right but where would Jen stand in the other group? The way I see it her only chance is to join Zach, Dani and Dick and see where it goes. So she should vote Dustin out and if she does and we vote to evict Dustin the house will be in shock.

Ya know Cindy, so would I!

One of the reason's I like these kind of shows, is because of the 'dish'. They do it on the show, we do it here, and I do it in my own life. Yes, I talk about my friends, to OTHER friends, behind their backs, and swear them 'not to tell'! Yes, indeed, I am guitly as charged! And I LIKE IT!!!

Whoever says they don't like to dish their friends to their other friends is, well, I won't say they are lying, but only because I won't say it!

These people are no different. It's no more a virtue to say in front of, or behind of, someone's front or back. The fact is, it gets said. And yes, if someone was really going to trash me, I'd rather hear the 'PG' rated version from my other friends, it would keep my blood pressure down. AND, give me and THAT friend, something to keep dishing about! It's a win-win situation!

Oh, and I think Dustin is going home this week....just a feeling...

Because the AC choice for nomination suggestions was Dustn, I think Eric knows that if Dustin is nominated, America will vote for him to leave. But there isn't a definate, Dustin is america's boot.

But the turd herd all thinks America hates Dick.

And the Nerd Herd in BB6 thought America loved them. Great minds think alike.

I didn't understand at first, a few weeks ago, when people were comparing the LNC (with Dick and Dani, at the time) to The Friendship (Nerd Herd) in BB6. But, I totally understand now, with the LNC minus Dick and Dani. The five of them, with Dustin in control (yet it seems like Jessica knows what she wants ight be different than the group) all huddled in the HOH room, talking trash, feeling overwhelmed with power when one of them wins.

I get it now!

See I don't see them as the nerd herd at all. The BB6 nerd herd were fiercely loyal and blindly voted with their group.

This LNC group don't trust each other at all. Jameka and Amber don't trust anyone but each other. Eric trusts Jessica only. Dustin thinks arrogantly that they all trust him.

So to me they are very different.

Archived