Who Is Getting The Boot This Week?

Joah

He hates the Raiders and loves the Jets?? That's like hating the boogers out of your left nostril but eating the ones from your right...makes no sense...

Dick was asking the visitors about football. If he was such a fan, how come he and nick didn't talk about it...or was nick not aloud to talk?

• Replies 343
  • Created
  • Last Reply
All I want to see is the look on Dustin's face Thursday *IF* Julie says "Dick, by a vote of 4-2, you are safe. Dustin, you have been evicted."

Please-oh-pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeease let this come true!!!

Then, and only then, will I believe that God is calling the shots in this game. LOL Cuz Lord knows there are tons of people praying for it to happen.

does anyone really think that Er will convince Jess to get that consecending all mightier than thou queen out of the house? I saw some of the conversation after he got out of the DR, in the middle of the night but they were really whispering!

Has Jess or Eric talked to anyone else about this? I know people are suspecting things but just wondering if they approached Zach, Jen or Jameka? I would think they wouldn't say anything to waamber yet.

After hearing the convo between Jessica and Eric, Im pretty sure the vote is changing and there may possibly be a final four alliance of Daniele, Dick, Eric, and Jessica. Daniele and Eric still have to talk, but I think Dustin is going this week :animated_bouncy:

I'm sorry if this has already been answered.

Do we know FOR SURE who Eric is supposed to get evicted? I mean, has he already gotten the task?

thanks

We know, as revealed on Sunday's show, that Eric was supposed to try to target Dustin.

As for who America voted to evict, we never find out until the live show on Thursday, and Eric has no power to change it, because he doesn't technically vote at all, America votes for him. Julie only calls him in to vote so that the others think he's voting.

As of this moment, it looks like Dustin will be leaving.

BUT, this could depend on how America voted.

Assuming that:

Daniele will vote Dustin.

Jameka will vote Dick.

Amber will vote Dick.

That leaves:

Jen will vote ???

Zach will vote ???

amERICa will vote ???

If Jen and Zach vote Dick, Dick will leave no matter how amERICa votes.

If Jen and Zach vote Dustin, Dustin will leave if amERICa votes Dustin also.

If Jen and Zach vote Dustin, but amERICa votes Dick, it's a tie.

If Jen and Zach split their votes, and amERICa votes Dustin, it's a tie.

In the event of a 3 to 3 tie, Jessica will vote to break it.

From her talks with Eric last night, she is more likely to vote Dustin out, at this point.

However, things are always changing in there, and given enough time, it could change again.

Im sorry but how is it smart to align with D&D??? They are really strong at competitions and Dick is very unstable alliance members.

On the other hand we Have Amber who sucks @ every aspect, Jameka who cannot play for HoH and Dustin who is the only strong player kinda.

Jessica and Eric should have made a 4 way deal with Zack and Jen and that way they could have gone either way of keeping Dustin or kicking out Dick!

Once you get to final 4, the game gets complicated, and very reliant on luck.

(Single vote for eviction, Veto becomes tantamount.)

So aligning with strong players to get to that point is not a bad idea.

Of course, trust is always the main issue.

Archived