Who Is Getting The Boot This Week?

Joah

ok, America challenge said for Eric to get Dustin nominated... so for him to get his 10K wouldn't he request Jessica HOH to put doesn't up when the POV takes Danielle off?

If Eric was smart, he'd use this power and form a fake alliance for that week with D&D, Zack, & Jen and tell them he is going to vote out Dustin (because he knows that is what America wants and he gets his 10K)... He wouldn't have to reveal he is America's player, he could use it to his advantage! That way D&D stay and they will think Eric is on their side!!!

I hope this makes sense, it does in my head haha... Eric should try to get Dustin up, then Jen, Zack, Danielle, & Eric would vote out Dustin and D&D would both stay and Eric redeems himself to D&D (faking that he is on their side and using his AP advantage plus earning is 10K)!!!

Comments?

that be dumbest move eric could ever do. you know how when d&d back against the wall how they like to snitch on everything

• Replies 343
  • Created
  • Last Reply

that be dumbest move eric could ever do. you know how when d&d back against the wall how they like to snitch on everything

"Dick needs to go back to that rock he crawled out from under. He is a disgusting freak!!!"

Yeah because Eric and Dustin are nice guys and never say nuthin about nobody, and only Dick has said anything nasty. What a joke.

Dustin does that and you say its good game play, but D&D do it and its snitching?

what are talkiing about?

Hahahaha...Dustin is ALWAYS running to everyone telling them everything ever said with a TON of his own added embellishments.

btw where did i ever say snitching was bad gameplay?

hell best bb players were snitches maggie, will

You've said Dustin is the best player in the game. Also just said D&D snitch when backed into a corner. But Dustin does the same thing, snitching everything to whoever will listen.

Edit: In your post, you made it sound like D&D doing that was a bad thing.

I love the idea behind the original post that Dustin could get screwed over, but I think that assumes a lot about Jen's and Zach's vote. Because it already seems like a foregone conclusion that Dick is going home, I'm guessing that Jen and Zach would both rather vote with the majority to not show any allegiance to D&D. And Eric would just blame his vote on one of them after all is said and done.

As for Eric's tasks, he doesn't have to do the various tasks.

How any times do I have to post the interview with CBS where they say that Eric HAS to do the tasks?

He might not do it wholeheartedly, but he has to put his best foot forward...

You've said Dustin is the best player in the game. Also just said D&D snitch when backed into a corner. But Dustin does the same thing, snitching everything to whoever will listen.

Edit: In your post, you made it sound like D&D doing that was a bad thing.

dustin to me is the best player in the game not for snitching but for how he throws pov and does opposite of what he tells folks yet he has never been nominated.

The poster of this topic could be Howie in disguise.

So you want Eric to betry the people that saved his ass only to join up with the people who wanted his ass out the week earlier. You want him to redeem himself to the person who calls him a weasel and plays a game that is upfront. He already called Eric out on making deals with both Amber/Dustin and himself/Dani (don't know if its true or not), so joining Dick wouldn't be too smart.

Uhh...

What's going on in your head?

The poster of this topic could be Howie in disguise.

So you want Eric to betry the people that saved his ass only to join up with the people who wanted his ass out the week earlier. You want him to redeem himself to the person who calls him a weasel and plays a game that is upfront. He already called Eric out on making deals with both Amber/Dustin and himself/Dani (don't know if its true or not), so joining Dick wouldn't be too smart.

Uhh...

What's going on in your head?

lmao but so true

Zach's voted against the majority before, don't know why he'd be afraid to do so now. Especially since he's cool with D&D, likes how they started opening up to him. Unlike the rest that did so after they saw him with D&D and figured they should start playing him.

As for Jen, seems to me she's cooler with D&D than the rest. Especially how I'm sure she knows Dustin and Eric tried to throw her under the bus last week.

And Yana, I guess I forget he has to do all the tasks since he does such a piss poor job on the tasks he doesn't like. Can you blame me or anyone else who may forget since that is the case :P

But you're not making any sense. Dick is going to call him out again and when Dick calls anyone out its hard to retaliate. He's just in your face and espically you know when you're lying its over. Eric will be exposed once again and he can't let that happen to him. Words cannot describe how stupid that move is whether America like Dani/Dick or not.

Archived