Who Is Getting The Boot This Week?

Joah

They have never brought anyone back who was not in sequester. Those in sequester are kept in the dark about everything except a tape each week showing what happened in the comps and evictions. Whoever goes this week will be the first one in sequester. If there is a double eviction, expect a player to come back.

• Replies 343
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I HOPE Zach goes against Dick!!!However saying he'd vote for whoever she says could be strategy to get on her good side so he is not put up as a replacement for POV

I bet when he said that, he did not think there was a real possibility of Dustin being up. He figured it would be Daniele-Jen. I hope he's smart enough to figure out that there is a strong chance Dusitn can go if put up.

Was just thinking, there's no guarantee that if Dustin is up as the pawn he'll go home. Its possible NH2 can strongarm Zach or Jen to vote what they think is the majority. As far as they would know, voting for Dick to leave is: Amber, Jameka, Eric. Three votes they need, with at worst Jess giving the tiebreaker in their favor. NH2 could say to Zach/Jen, if you don't vote against Dick, we'll know and your now a target. Only one of the two needs to fold, and it could happen.

Whats worse, if one caves, Eric votes against Dustin, then he blames one of Jen/Zach for the vote since it's worked for him in the past. hope it doesn't happen, but it could. If so, it will strengthen mine and hopefully America's resolve to screw with him.

I hope either he makes a pact Jen/Zach or those two hold to their guns. Anything to go against NH2.

This may have already been posted, but I have no time to read through all the threads...

If Eric is supposed to convince Jessica to put up Dustin, how can he also give her the cold shoulder? :animated_scratchchin:

Just a question.

cc, well, apparently its a big thing to try and stay as long as possible, and keep from standing against the majority. It's been done already (Nick's supposed votes) and in past seasons. Playing upon those fears and thinking defensive.

But your right, they should play offensive instead and let things fall where they may.

Who goes between Dustin/Dick depends on how good Nerd Herd 2 is at strongarming Zach and Jen to make them vote their way. If even one of them folds to the pressure, Dick is gone. Then Eric either sells one of them down the river blaming his vote on them, or his mystery vote is now found out and his house of cards falls.

Thats assuming he doesn't team with Zach/Jen. If he does that, then makes real efforts for America's Player tasks, I might ease up on him.

Thats assuming he doesn't team with Zach/Jen. If he does that, then makes real efforts for America's Player tasks, I might ease up on him.

Yes, as AP, the logical thing for Eric to do would be to cut ties with the nerds and move over to the other side. It would be easier for him in the long run. Yes, nerds will hate him, but he could probably pull Jess over too. Dustin would be gone and he would be the hardest to deal with. Amber will just cry (what's new). Jameka will just pray for his soul. As long as Eric stays, America will have him trying to "eat his own", unless he teams up with the others.

BabyBlues, well now you have to give your witty comment since we know you have one.

yada, there is no guarantee that Jen/Zach will vote out Dick. Yes it could happen, but far from a certainty. And since I have your attention, I posted a question to you on AP Task thread.

I think because the viewers caught on the the diary room vote sway of last time they might even the score and work to get Dustin evicted.

who knows what will happen.

Archived