Who Is Getting The Boot This Week?

Joah

if dustin goes up he leaves

• Replies 343
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So many things can happen by the time Thursday rolls around....

It's going to be an interesting week.

Who goes up all depends on if Jess is worried about making an enemy out of Jen or Zach. If she's not worried about it, then one of them is up and Dick is gone. But Jess should be worried about making one of them an enemy. Both of them will now have an opportunity for HOH. So if she decides to not risk that and see who in their Nerd Herd will play the pawn, since they will think they have 3 votes locked up and her the clinching vote. And Dustin has already offered to play the pawn so he can give some speech he so wants to give to Dick...of which he'll now never have another chance to do so if Dick is gone. 50/50 on him stepping up to that plate..depends on his backbone :P

Well, Eric is SUPPOSED to being doing what America wants :flags_unitedstates::flags_unitedstates: . He should be with Jess right now convincing her to put up Dustin. If he makes no attempt at all, AP can be "stamped" a joke. Imagine if Dr. Will was AP. I can see him talking to audienc in the DR about what he plans to do. He would go all out in his attempts. Of course, he was charming and Eric is gross. I think even Dick would be a better AP.

Dick's goin' home!! w000!!!

I really hope they don't use Dustin as a pawn, it's stupid! I know there is an extremely thin chance that someting crazy would happen and he'd be gone, but I just don't like it. Never do!!!

Justin,

Actually it'd be a really good chance that if Jess is afraid of making an enemy of Zach or Jen, that she'd have a Nerd Herder go up as a pawn because they think they have the votes locked no matter what. And good chance he'd be said pawn since he had already suggesting such because he wants to give some speech to Dick.

Question: Everyone keeps saying that Eric is supposed to be trying to get Dustin nominated. How does anyone know this? Or is it just wishful thinking by the Dustin haters that Dustin was Americas choice Thurs night?

Everyone I know, both people who watch the show on CBS and those that have relationships with various boards, say that Dick was the clear choice to try and get nommed and evicted this week. For some reason there seem to be a strange number of ED lovers on this board, but the majority of everyday folk have not been as impressed by him.

So why does everyone think Dustin would get voted out if he went up? (besides the fact that you all hate him and want him gone)

Dep

I honestly thought it would be Amber (heck, I typed April instead of Amber)...but that was last week and she was hated more. This week Dustin is on the crap list and I read he's hated because he's phoney and condescending.

I still don't understand why they just wouldn't replace Jen or Zach...that is if they really want Dick gone. They'd be fools tokeep him.

i know dick is trying to play nice guy role by saving his daughter which i believe is crap. he came to play the game for himself not her. she use her pov on herself why the hell wont he do the same. to save face i say he just not use pov and let chip fall where they fall.

Does anyone really think Zach and Jen will vote to keep Dick? Zach, maybe, but I really doubt Jen will. She keeps saying she could work better with Dani if Dick was gone.

I'm really hopeful the Queen will get voted out, but I doubt Jen would go against the majority.

No telling what happens this week as Dick winning POV has put Jess into a position to where she might have to think a little more.

On one hand, she could nominate Jen or Zach. However, in doing so, she makes a new enemy in whichever remains because Dick will go home. And then that person will then get to play HOH and they'll have to target the Nerd Herd, and who better to nominate from them, the one that just put them up, Jess.

On the other hand, if she does not want to make an enemy of either of them, then use a pawn from her own Nerd Herd group. In her mind, they have 3 votes and her in place for the clinching vote to save them. And Dustin has mentioned a few times he'd play that pawn role so as he can give this speech he wants to give to Dick. If there was no America's Player, that would be the best move. However, she doesn't know about AP.

So if she goes the pawn route, then Dustin or the pawn is in a precarious position that they do not know about due to Eric's vote being America's choice. Since it looks like Dustin was the recent AP task to be nominated, he very will could leave.

But Eric may think thats possible now because of the recent task, so he might be wary. Although, he does seem pretty sure that America must hate Dick the way he acts.

If Eric had any balls (thats funny to ask, but still must be done) he would say to Jessica to put him up as the pawn. He would know that would take out the chance of America's vote working against his alliance, and then the votes are solidified, 3 from the house, Jess makes tiebreaking vote. But the way he acts, I'm willing to bet he's tooo chicken to run with that, even if its the smartest move.

But all this depends on if Jess is worried about making enemies. She doesn't know it, but if its Zach or Jen, they do have a good chance to win HOH. Jameka can't play, Amber sucks, and Eric will throw it because worried about who America would make him nominate. That leaves Dustin vs. Dani and whoever she nominated between Zach and Jen.

Me personally, I hope Dustin pushes for that pawn place in thinking he's safe regardless with votes. Then if Eric is made by America to vote for Dustin, he's eliminated, and Eric is ruined. Very definition of two birds with one stone as far as I'm concerned as they are my least favorites. And to top it off, Dick is still around to help out Dani. And I like her, minus the bratty moments, so works for me.

her and her team and just like this whole season are having howie type moments weekly

They would be fools to put any of their own up as a pawn. They need to put up Zack to ensure a slam dunk since Jen and Danielle's vote could potentially cancel out when Jen realizes it makes no sense to go against the house and walk the plank with Danielle. The one side needs to have 2 extra votes to account for Eric's unreliable vote, so having Dustin up defeats that purpose and takes away a vote.

Putting up Dustin, Jameka, or Amber assures Dick stays because America will force Eric to keep him and Jen & Zack would rather keep Dick if the other side was dumb enough to sacrifice a vote by putting an alliance member on the block. It would be a 4-2 vote.

Zack or Jen has to be the pawn, or the game will be rocked on its ass.

That's why it's going to be interesting. But you'd think that alliance has to know by now to factor in that Eric's vote might flip and to pad an extra vote on.

Except every single one of them is convinced one vote was Dani's ad the next was Dicks. They don't believe there's a crack in the alliance.

I hate this season. The nerd herd in slow motion.

Archived