Who Is Getting The Boot This Week?

Joah

I am no where close to being a fan of Dustin. I think he's a fool to suggest Jessica nominate him and I think he's a fool to consider voting out Eric.

I wish Joe was still in the house. That whole thing with Nick/Jen was classic.

• Replies 343
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It would be perfect if she took Dustin up on his offer of being a pawn as a slap in ED's face. The geek squad would think they had it wrapped up but the AP vote would send prissy pants packing!!

I don't see them trusting Eric enough to risk the numbers they saved last week!

More likely they will put up Jen or maybe even Zack. That will more than likely result in a 3-3 tie with Jess sending ED out. The only good thing about that would be Eric once again on the outs with the Bible Band! They would have no way around the mystery votes this time and the all powerful "numbers" game would go out the window! They would have to cut Eric loose and he would have no choice but to go begging for an alliance with Dani, Jen, and Zack. That would even things up and make for a really interesting game!!!!

AP may not be able to save ED without Dustin going on the block but if all the votes are cast for whoever is sitting next to him then we may have a chance to thin the Nerd Herd part 2!!!!!! I'll be voting, A LOT!!!!!!

Personally I would much rather see some of the holly rollers who talk smack behind closed doors crawl out from under the rocks than to see Dick crawl back under one!!!! But that's just me!

I just figure it is the best move for Eric to complete his task this week to get Dustin up after POV so he gets his 10K and us D&D lovers will get what we want and save them & then ERic gets his 10K and uses his advantage to complete his task... so.... we'll see

sorry if I am confusing anyone!

Tarat, this exactly why I hope Eric suggest himself as the pawn. I know thats a stupid thing to do, but it can only help him in the long run because he's not making it any further once America tells him to vote the wrong person.

Sorry TML, I would rather see Eric go home than stay with the LNC. Personally I don't think he's played his part as AP very well. He's supposed to be playing for us as well as the money but he seems to be upset when America makes a choice against his strategy instead of adapting his strategy to the role he was cast in. If he had made the necessary corrections when America told him to vote against his alliance where Nick was concerned we would be watching a different game right now, the numbers would have been with the other side and he probably would not have been on the block last week!

What do you think?

It's hard to judge, but I think we have to still remember that Eric is playing with his own personality in the game and not ours. He can't just sit in the game and not do anything only to wait for America's instructions.

I think Eric also has perception issues with AP, in thinking we should be playing into his strategy. Damn, wish we could have had a Dr.Will clone for that role, Eric is turning what could have been a great idea with BB into something pathetic.

True, but this is a game of "Rolling with the punches" so to speak, so to make it anywhere close to the final two he is going to need to start anticipating these things...

I guess I just find it hard to understand how people like the LNC, the Nerd Herd, and so on can be so closed off to what the people watching really think. You have to go into a game like this considering that maybe, you won't be liked, you won't be "America's Sweetheart". They seem to think the proverbial poo don't stink! Eric should have gotten America's message by now as to which way the love runs and he could really use that to further himself in the game instead of trying to maintain alliances with people that his pupet masters obviously don't like.

I am a studier of human nature, which is why I love this show so much. Eric has been provided with something even more telling than an America's Choice, We are telling him outright who we like and who we don't. That is a HUGE advantage, with which he could be doing sooooo much more!

I really did like Eric when he first came into the house Vol. He seemed to be a very logical player. Being AP seemed a handicap in the beginning but I think played correctly he really could have used it as a great advantage. Too bad.

I think the information he recieved came way to late.

Week 1: Carol over Amber (Who did America want up here, I don't know)

Week 2: Dick over Joe (America wanted Jessica up)

Week 3: Mike over Kail (America wanted Jen up?)

Up until this point, I too would be quite confused. So is Eric supposed to try and make an alliance with the person who was saved each week? He also has to deal with the rest of the houses motives as well. He's in a tough position and I praise him for what he's done thus far. It's a hard place to be in and but he's managed to keep himself alive longer than I thought.

Also to add, in week four he should have realized that Kail was the target and from the previous week Jen was a target.

This is a very interesting thread. I have enjoyed reading everyone's take on the situation and how AP is going to affect the outcome. Regardless of who Jessica picks to go on the block, I think that Eric is going to be between a rock and a hard place. America has not made ANY of this easy for him. In fact, he once said during an elimination (the one that eliminated Nick, I believe) that he wished that America would "respect his strategy" or something to that effect.......in other words, he wished that he could play the game according to what he wished to see happen, not America.

I have always liked Eric. I think that he has gotten a bad rap. Yes, he has lied, but they all have. I believe that is a part of the game. I have watched BB since the 3rd season and I cannot remember a season where there was not a lot of lying going on. Remember Janelle's crocodile tears when she was put on the block?? Everyone thought that she was hilarious (me included)!

Ok,,,,blah, blah, blah (as some of you are saying) :)

......for Eric to stay out of hot water this week, he should be upfront with his alliance and state who he is going to vote out (based on America Choice). NO MORE PHANTOM VOTING!!! If Jessica puts Dustin on the block, Eric should know that America will vote for Dustin to be voted off.

Eric's goal should be to keep his integrity intact. He needs to be honest adn state who he plans to vote out. Even if that means that he goes against what Jessica wants.

tarat, you can say that eric knows who WE like, but he is living with these people and he has made connections to people he does like. just because he is saddled with AP doesn't mean his affections for folks he does not like will change. dani is a brat, and he knows it! no amount of cheeto-fingered internet votes is gonna change his view so to speak.

Eric should have gotten America's message by now as to which way the love runs and he could really use that to further himself in the game instead of trying to maintain alliances with people that his pupet masters obviously don't like.

..... Eric has been provided with something even more telling than an America's Choice, We are telling him outright who we like and who we don't. That is a HUGE advantage, with which he could be doing sooooo much more!

Tarat this is exactly what I think! Eric should now tell Dick he is would vote out Dustin... he knows that is what America wants! Why would he be in alliance that the majority of America doesn't like... he can use his knowledge to his advantage and sway Jen, Zack, etc to vote Dustin out thus winning another tast and getting 10K or whatever... makes sense to me!

You're right, it is a tough spot. We are asked to vote on these things far to early and that's made trouble for him. A great example is the week he was asked to get Jess nominated. I wasn't her biggest fan in the beginning. As the week progressed I learned to like her as did a lot of the other viewers I think. However, when the Nick v Kail thing happened he had a clear way of separating himself from the LNC, which he should have done! Like I said, "roll with the punches".....

does anyone really think dick would be the person you would go to and make an alliance with at this point??? seriously? dick humiliated eric, and the thought of him blabbing what eric is up to would be enouigh to blow off that idea. i mean c'mon folks...he is in it for self preservation, not constant humiliation. you may like dick, but think about having to actually deal with this guy....

MAC,

I don't think he has to be a mind reader. The first few weeks were ambiguous as we and they were getting to know all the players, but as of the Nick vote he should have been getting it figured out. And, this is not a game for affections! Doesn't matter who YOU like, you have to be able to see these people from all different view points, not just your own. The ones you like may end up being your demise!

MAC,

It's not that I like Dick, I wouldn't live with him for anything other that a half mil!!! BUT, he already had an alliance with Dick when the Nick thing happened. All he had to do was take what America wanted and strengthen it at that point. If he had done that there would have been no rift between them....... All in the past now and isn't doing anyone any good.

The point was to save D&D I think.... boy did we get off topic.

I think we should start a new topic, AP strategy..... Anyone game?

Archived