Thursday's Live Show 8/9

• Replies 368
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I just can't stand a weasel and Dustin is ten times the weasel Eric is. Eric had a bit of an excuse, being AP. Dustin has no excuse, he's just a scuzzball.

For all Dick's faults, he doesn't slime around behind people's backs nearly as much as Dustin and Amber.

Dick didn't eat his words. He actually has some balls and isn't going to back down even though he knows he's going up. He's a misogynist and a bully but one thing he's not is a coward. He'll be just as abrasive this week as always, maybe moreso, and Dustin and Eric will deserve every minute of it.

Dustin will get SEVERAL of my votes #1 because I wanna see Eric SQUIRM as AP!

#2 because he is everything I DESPISE in a human being! He USED Amber this week not caring one bit for what Eric did to her! Why can't she SEE that????

OMG as if the prizes he took wasn't a BIG RED FLAG! Now this?

Poor Amber,..no wonder she is a mess!

I coudl care less who gets put up because at this point,..Eric will have to really work hard to prove he isn't the worm he is. He has NO MORE PATSIES to blame his actions on.

He WILL get caught!

I hope Jess dumps him!

:food-smiley-005:

Makes me like dick even more, he speaks whats on his mind and he knows when someone screws up...where he can state that fact..just have to get it back up on live feeds so i can see whats going on lol

Should be another interesting week! ED will have his choice of 5 to scream at...:lol: Talk about being blindsided....that was priceless!

I'm picturing by the end of the week he'll have worked himself into such a state he'll be clutching his chest, dropping to his knees...looking up to the sky and screaming out "I'm coming Jesus! G*d damn it! I'm coming!" :naughty:

Jen will be AC again because of what is being shown in this thread. It's why she's always AC.

Jen is both the 1st or 2nd most popular HG (depending on week) but also the most hated. Thus, the people who hate her being the highest of any HG gets her guaranteed votes every week. Everyone else may NOT want Jen up, but since they don't all vote the same, you'll get a bunch of votes for Dustin, for instance, but not nearly enough to trump Jen's built in guarantee every week from the people who can't see past their hatred of Jen.

Archived