Thursday's Live Show 8/9

HOLY MFS!!!

YAY ERIC REMAINS!

And I don't see how the five are any more the Nerd Herd than if D/D had managed to secure power and gotten people back under their wings... which would equal another Nerd Herd.

I don't get it. Seems like sour grapes for the D/D fans that they didn't get the power.

• Replies 368
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Dustin says that Dick's wanted Kail out of the house since week one.

Dustin: You finally got what you want, and it just happened to be under my finger.

Dick: Oh. Under YOUR finger.

Dustin: Well, I didn't see you vote her out!

You tell him Dustin!!

Justin, I've noticed lately that you seem to enjoy belittling other posters, pontificating from your place on high, and--best of all--extolling the virtues of Eric and Dustin.

If it's okay with you I'll continue to call that crew

NERD HERD II. I know you say that's not "intelligent", but what the hell - I'm just an old dumbass.

Poor Dani...doesn't get her way ...and now she wants to goooo hooooome whaaaaa! :crybaby:

You don't understaaaand...it's soooo fruuuustraaaating! whaaaa

:naughty:

Dani isnt much different than Dick. Dick throws yelling tantrums when he doesnt get his way and Dani throws crying tantrums when she doesnt get her way. Why do they feel every has to do as they dictate? dont they have a right to vote for what they feel is in their own best interests?

Was it just me or did they leave out when amber said I never said nothing about nobody from her speech when she was chewing Eric out?

My kids were talking at the time and I cant be sure if I missed it, or they cut it out?

Just wondering...

Anyhow, I am glad Eric makes sequester at least.

lol, I'll call them the nerd herd if I so please. Dont like it? Tough Stuff. Its just annoying that all the good people are going home in the beginning, just like last year. I really am not looking forward to watching another crappy final 4 (BB6,7, and possibly 8).

BEST EPISODE IN A LONG TIME!!!!!

I am so happy that BB seems back on track even if only for a night.

We had some nice drama footage

We had a close vote (does anyone else prefer these to the unanimous votes?)

The RIGHT person got voted out

We had a good HoH comp that not only tested knowledge, but also made people call folks out a bit

We had a good ole Julie Chen live show faux pas (all those Chen Bot haters had to be wetting themselves)

Jessica won HoH!!!!

And some great trash talk before HoH (Dustin and Dick) and some even better after (Dustin and Dick and Jameka and Dick)

And best of all, was watching Dick not even be able to wait 5 minutes before he started hunting for his "Victim of the Week".

Awesome!

Dep

Archived