Thursday's Live Show 8/9

• Replies 368
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I want to see Evil little Dick get booted this week. He'll still be able to play tough guy while he intimidates the women as they join him in the sequester house.

The DUmber JAMerICA alliance won't reach the final 5 together.

I'm hoping the Dumber duo gets booted after the fLying Donatos and Jen reaches the final 4 with Jamerica.

Whatever happens, I also hope it's as miserable as possible for Methmouth Whaaaamber as long as she stays.

Eric is a douchebag.

The HG's are retarded and I cannot wait to see their faces when they get their dumb asses voted out and see all the shit Eric did.

Jess really is just an idiot.

Daniele is a huge cry baby.

Jameka is ridiculous.

Dustin thinks he runs shit. I cannot wait to see who turns on him first.

Voting out Kail was their biggest mistake. DUMB ASS PEOPLE.

can't believe there are still people here defending Eric for LYING and trying to make Amber's secret even worse that what she said... Man that's just unbelieveable...

You can't blame it on her, she didn't say anthing about any damn abortions...

EXACTLY Yana! When I saw that on the show I was so happy because I thought the Eric supporters would finally see how vile he really is. How terriby sad!

Xal - your post really points on the reason, for I think the first time, I believe CBS did this. Not to mention, Eric's first question is the one thing he has already said HIMSELF that Nick said. How obvious... then BOTH of the answers to Jessica's questions were Carol? OMG! THis sucks.

No Space I don't think so... If it were going to help Eric they would have showed it...

Ok, Yana, just wondering. That whole situation was pretty messed up... I am amazed that Amber went from totally hating Eric to seeming ok with having him stay. Dustin sure is a good spin doctor!

I am so happy Jess won HOH!! I hope she puts Dick and Jen up so they can use POV to get Dani out of there. Between her and Amber whining, I just can't take it anymore. I do hope that Dick doesn't get voted out, just his whiney daughter :footballhelmet:

For the sake of argument, because I was wondering about this too... could it be that they edited out any talk of the abortions so as not to cast her into any worse a light? I am not defending Eric or anything, I am just wondering if they sort of edited it down to a palatable snippet or not.

They may have left it out, we cant be sure. I am NOT defending him if he made it up that is just plain WRONG!

They also left out (I think, no one has seemed to see my post or answered) her saying when she chewed out Eric, that she never said nothing bad about nobody (or whatever her direct quote was).

We wont know if abortion was ever part of it or not I guess. Who would admit to it if the show didnt show it. Abortion is such a hot topic, if she DID say it, they wouldnt show it anyhow I dont think. Especially after her other comments making CNN.

Whamber spoke the truth to ED...if Eric was ever going to spill the beans, he'd have done it already. Since everyone now knows there are beans to spill, there is no advantage to spilling them.

I loved Whamber saying, 'I was going to vote for him anyway ED...take that and stuff it where the sun don't shine'!!

Or something to that effect.....

LOL now there are degrees of lies acceptable and unacceptable on big brother? Where is this in the rule book?

It's my personal opinion that no matter what you don't bring in someone's personal life and you NEVER EVER lie about thier personal life...

Dr. Will told a lie about himself, he would NEVER lie like Eric did... He's not that much of a low life!!!

What's this about the Diary room guy that swayed them to keep Eric. Unless you can confirm this with a video link then it means nothing. I can make up stuff too

Exactly. This rumor started this morning, and there has been no proof of it anywhere.

Other than the generally accepted knowledge that the producers 'shape' the show for entertainment factor, there is nothing to this 'arm twisting' thing...

Lying is a part of the game, but don't expect to not get called out on it when you are busted.

and...deny deny deny! ;)

That's right Xal!

Thank you for finally pointing out that BB is fixed and they can actually tell people who to vote for. When are you going to start the suit against CBS and BB for fraud? Please let us know when you do. I am sure there are lots of folks that will jump on your bandwagon......oh, wait.....what's that?.....you AREN'T going to file a class action suit against CBS and BB for fraud?!???!!

I am shocked! SHOCKED.

And why aren;t you filinig suit against them for lying and fraud but instead just spouting it on message boards? Oh that's right, becuase you can't prove anything because it didn;t happen.

I forgot

Dep

We wont know if abortion was ever part of it or not I guess. Who would admit to it if the show didnt show it. Abortion is such a hot topic, if she DID say it, they wouldnt show it anyhow I dont think. Especially after her other comments making CNN.

Thanks, TVWatcher, that's sort of what I was getting at, but you stated it much more clearly. I think it's a moot point in any case... whether she said abortions or not... if Eric embellished it OR was simply going to use the other information against her it still sucks that he was going to do it.

That said, I am still glad he is in the house, as it throws D/D into such disarray. Heh.

It doesn't make me happy to see Dustin/Amber gloat quite so much though. :glare:

I'm amazed that the entire game has changed because Amber swore on the life of her child that she would not vote Eric out. Lesson #1: Never, ever swear on the life of your child - or any family member.

That goes for Amber, Dustin and anyone else who

has done so - or might consider doing so.

Archived