Starring:

JESSICA! (as the 5th member!)

AMBER! (as the crier and anti-semite!)

DUSTIN! (as the flaming liar!)

ERIC! (as the weasel nosed liar!)

JAMEKA (as the "honest" liar!)

....and this time....

THEY HAVE BIBLES!

Nerd Herd II has all the cards now. We can spend the rest of this season watching them knock each other off. Other than that small pleasure, this season for me looks like it's going to be a bust.

The bible-thumper, the hysterical crybaby, two scumbag guys, and a girl who can't see the forest for the trees. Yuck.

I think people have to keep in mind also that it was the DR folks who convinced the LNC to keep Eric. Don't forget Jamekas claim that they wanted her to vote out Kail. This was, once again, the a'holes at CBS protecting their text vote income by swaying the votes.

I really don't like the way America is now probably going to treat Eric all because of him wanting Nick out. You are all laughing at the fact that you are going to vote dustin out.. That's fine but Eric is our player so if you want him gone and he is ...then YOU HAVE NO SAY AT ALL IN THE GAME. Eric gives you a say and you spit it back in his face all because of Nick.

so she believed eric over dick. and if she believed dick anyone could say she couldnt think for herself because she listened to dick. doesnt make sense, she believed what she thought was right. she thought for herself eric would not go against her unless we tell him to. she did the right thing IMO

Stop using Herd, come up with an original name. If you're gonna compare them to those insufferable fools, and least be intelligent in the name choice.

why cant people use that term? I mean its cool that you dont liek it, heck I dont even use it, but let people who want to say go for it

I think people have to keep in mind also that it was the DR folks who convinced the LNC to keep Eric. Don't forget Jamekas claim that they wanted her to vote out Kail. This was, once again, the a'holes at CBS protecting their text vote income by swaying the votes.

XAL I can't believe we are thinking so much alike.

Archived