Thursday's Live Show 8/9

• Replies 368
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Dustin better lube up his rear, because between Dick, Daniele and Amber, he's gonna get reamed tonight!

It sure did sound like Daniele knew Kail was gone. Very strange...

Is Dustin lying about his vote??? How the hell is he going to get out of THAT one?????

First one to lie is the first one to be acquitted. Better everyone else have to cover up. Quick thinking on Dustin's part, even though it might backfire.

Grhh...now my anger to Dustin has grown tremendously :furious: :furious: :furious: . And I hate how blatant his lie was about voting for Kail instead of Eric. Come on Dick, it's time for you to win HoH again. IT'S TIME TO ROCK THE LNC NERD-HERD LIKE A BAT OUT OF HELL!!!

No, Daniele said she hoped the votes didn't switch because she hadn't left her goodbye message in any kind of seriousness. I guess she also said something in it about her bed but they didn't show it.

LOL! Dustin...what a liar! "It wasn't me Dick, I voted for Eric to leave, we had a deal!"

:animated_rotfl::animated_rotfl::animated_rotfl::animated_rotfl:

I think they didn't have TIME to tell Kail about Eric because of them showing the whole set up to Amber's outburst...which was RAD!

Dani, Dick, Jen, Eric, Jameka, Zack, Jess, Amber, Dustin...yeah 9

I don't know I was told this week first week for sequester than it changed. :shrugs shoulders:

It's 7 on jury, and the Final 2 right? So 9.... who knows... ehh :animated_scratchchin:

i think dustin is gonna try and help take the heat off of eric by saying "well here is proof eric didnt do the mystery voting the last two weeks cause he didnt vote tonight.. so who did it tonight?"

uhhh YOU dumb*ss!

Archived