Thursday's Live Show 8/9

Nobody would have known Amber's story if Dick didn't bring it out of the memory bank. So, he admits he used the story to ged rid of Eric and then Danielle admits it's a good idea because she has to revenge Nick's eviction.

The three of them are as ridiculous as Eric for even going there in the first place!

• Replies 368
  • Created
  • Last Reply

BUT... all she told eric was that she lied about being pregnant... nothing about abortions.

i caught some of that convo, it was hard to hear over the water, but i just heard stuff about lieing...

I love Dick's friends.....both my teen daughter and I love Dilana from last years Rock Star Supernova..!!!!

I'm surprised they're showing so much personal stuff about the HGs instead of more game. The show's almost half over, and they still have eviction, HOH and now a talk with Kail's husband.

Maybe they're just making up for lost time because last week during the live show, they didn't show any of the personal stuff they usually do because there was so much game to show about Nick being nominated.

Guess they're not going to show the LNC switching the votes again back to keeping Eric. They must want it be a big surprise to everyone.

If Eric does stay, Dick and Daniele can't blame Eric this time for the mystery vote.

hmmm so dick just happened to name the same people that admit they know dick.... but they dont really know him? thats what you guys are saying?

Well... you know... CBS had the footage, they just needed to get the names and go get 'em. Though I doubt it's fake..

Archived