Thursday's Live Show 8/9

• Replies 368
  • Created
  • Last Reply

lets just wait till eric has to convince Jessica to nominate someone... sFun_mischieviousbig.gif

after all, he did tell jessica to win HOH FOR him.. so now she will nominate who he says. lmao this is priceless

i say we vote for either Amber or Dustin

Unfortunately, Dick thinks he runs the show regardless of what position he is in - I would like to see him eat a little humble pie for once this week - even better to see Eric/Jessica feed it to him

They all had an equal chance to hear Carol moan about giving up her life to be there. It's just about all Carol ever said. I hope Daniele enjoyed the "Nick" question where he said the short bed could hinder him from inviting a woman to his bed! ROFL

Dick is attacking Jameka now.

Dustin: Don't ever tell me what to do--

Dick: Shut up.

Dustin: Ever.

Dick: Shut up.

Dustin: Again.

Dick: I'm telling you now. Shut up.

Eric says he's taking open applications now--pick him to play POV. It's about time.

Jameka says she has never lied. Dick says she lied about POV--Playing for them one week, and not doing it the next week. Amber says that "He isn't going to believe you anyway, Jameka. He doesn't believe me." (I guess the Amber/Dick twosome is over!)

Dick is digging his grave. Not with a shovel, but with a backhoe! :party_smilie:

Please forgive me for saying this everyone. Please.

I wish Dick had slugged Dustin just then. Man I can't stand Dustin and Amber.

Grrr! Can't believe it but I'm pulling for Dick now to somehow get PoV.

Archived