Thursday's Live Show 8/9

• Replies 368
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm bummed out. I really wanted Eric out. Still rooting for Danielle. I hope she can stay as long as possible. Not the way I wanted things to play out and I'll hate watching Danielle go up with her dad. Danielle really has Eric called for what he is and I hope The Nerd Herd2 feel stupid when they get out and see everything Eric did do. ~sigh~ I will continue watching though as Big Brother is my favorite summer show :-)

It's hilarious how quickly Amber has "forgiven" what Eric did and then has the audacity to tell Dick she's pissed because Dick won't believe her that she had nothing to do with Nick's eviction even though we ALL know she was one of the main catalysts.

I'm not a Christian but still I think the amount of disgust I feel for Amber is unhealthy and it makes me even more disgusted when I think that Amber and Dustin may make final 2 or 3, Amber because these idiots feel sorry for her and Dustin because he slimes around behind the scenes.

So I don't know about everyone else... but I take back everything I said about Dick and even Amber for that matter. As the number whittle down... I encourage them to continue behaving exactly (but with more intensity of course) as they have been lately... I also love that Dustin is choosing lies over honesty.... and man did Eric get himself out of a pinch with his glazed over version of the un-truth... this show has finally gotten interesting this year! Now THAT's what I'm talking about!

I can't believe there are still people here defending Eric for LYING and trying to make Amber's secret even worse that what she said... Man that's just unbelieveable...

You can't blame it on her, she didn't say anthing about any damn abortions...

I can't believe how many readers play the CBS must have done it card, when their favorites go home, but at

the same time bash others when they do the same thing...

Fact number 1, the plan was to evict Eric last night.

Fact number 2, one after another Dustin, Amber, Jessica and Jameka were called into the DR last night.

Fact number 3, after the DR sessions and Jameka saying on feeds something to the effect that the DR didn't want her to vote out Eric, the votes magically go to evict Kail.

Lets stop being naive and call a spade a spade. The hundreds of thousands they make on text votes for AP is a gold mine for CBS and they aren't giving it up without a fight.

I can't believe there are still people here defending Eric for LYING and trying to make Amber's secret even worse that what she said... Man that's just unbelieveable...

Funny, that is how a few of us felt when Dick was being defended for humiliating Jen.

Lying in Big Brother is no different than bluffing in poker. Who doesnt lie on Big Brother? I havent seen a person get to the end without lying yet. Everyone in that house has lied. Pnly the self righteous say they havent lied. Dick lied. Dani lied. Amber lied. Kail lied. Jen lied. Zach lied. Jamekalied. Eric lied. Jessica lied. They all lied!

Lying is a key part of Big Brother.

Not lying about something like this... That is one sick F'er...

Dr. Will wouldn't stoop low enough to lie about something like Eric did!!!

Fact number 1, the plan was to evict Eric last night.

Fact number 2, one after another Dustin, Amber, Jessica and Jameka were called into the DR last night.

Fact number 3, after the DR sessions and Jameka saying on feeds something to the effect that the DR didn't want her to vote out Eric, the votes magically go to evict Kail.

Lets stop being naive and call a spade a spade. The hundreds of thousands they make on text votes for AP is a gold mine for CBS and they aren't giving it up without a fight.

I used to think BB wouldn't pull this crap until I remembered they did it before. I can't remember which season but I heard a HG talk about the DR telling them to vote a certain way. I might stop watching because of this.

For the sake of argument, because I was wondering about this too... could it be that they edited out any talk of the abortions so as not to cast her into any worse a light? I am not defending Eric or anything, I am just wondering if they sort of edited it down to a palatable snippet or not.

LOL now there are degrees of lies acceptable and unacceptable on big brother? Where is this in the rule book?

Face it they all have lied. Nobody says Boogie or Will didnt win fair because they lied. Its big brother. If people didnt lie everybody would know everything and there would be no drama or suspense!

I can take a liar. I cant take a self righteous guy that lies often and then yells he has never lied in this house.

and everyone finds out that Weasel Boy was gettin money on the side. Jameka is gonna flip because she gave up 5 HOH and pics of her nieces to try and save him (actually that was her stupidness).

It would be cool if Jess put up Dustin and Eric. I can only hope.

Exactly...lying is part of the game as far as I'm concerned.

Archived