Thursday's Live Show 8/9

• Replies 368
  • Created
  • Last Reply

As a Mother, I felt kind of sick in my stomach when they showed her hugging her kid and showed her saying I swear on her life not to vote Eric out..

I am not an Amber lover (or hater) I think she really needs help, and I was so happy she voted Kail out after the way they edited the show tonight... I dont think she would have recovered from that after seeing the tapes.

Hell, during if I can remember correctly during her intro. she forgot to mention that she has a daughter. Then, I think, when Kail mentioned she had children...Amber was like oh yah, I have a daugter too by the way. She will swear on her life, but slip her mind during her introduction. I am a mother first and that is how I define myself...he would be first when I intoduce myself and I would never swear on his life for ANYBODY let alone someone I just met in a game.

Amber could have sworn on her dog's life and the results would have been the same. I feel somewhat sorry for her when she gets out of the house because she is not going to enjoy the attention she gets.

That's right Xal!

Thank you for finally pointing out that BB is fixed and they can actually tell people who to vote for. When are you going to start the suit against CBS and BB for fraud? Please let us know when you do. I am sure there are lots of folks that will jump on your bandwagon......oh, wait.....what's that?.....you AREN'T going to file a class action suit against CBS and BB for fraud?!???!!

I am shocked! SHOCKED.

And why aren;t you filinig suit against them for lying and fraud but instead just spouting it on message boards? Oh that's right, becuase you can't prove anything because it didn;t happen.

I forgot

Dep

You know, I really don't care if you believe me or not EDIT. I tried to find it on the feeds here but that part wasn't reported, the time wasn't even there since it was around 330 am last night). The feed WAS on Survivor Sucks but they went to Feed Discussion part 6 tonight which picked up around 9pm tonight and they don't keep archives over there.

EDIT

I know what I heard. Shortly after Jameka came out of the DR she whispered to Amber that the DR was trying to get her to keep Eric and you get the "HGs, your'e nto supposed to discuss DRs blah blah blah".

Go ahead and keep calling me a liar. Other people on these boards heard it to as well as a lot more on SS.

Am I 100% positive they all changed their votes after DR? Of course not.

However, the fact that Jameka said what she did to Amber and the fact that votes changed shortly after the DR is awfully damn fishy, and at the very least, unless Jameka was lying, they tried to sway her vote.

I believe that the DR room says things that influence the votes. I did hear when Jessica said she changed her thoughts about the Eric thing after a "GOOD DIARY ROOM". That was the DR after first time she thought about turning on Eric. I heard Jessica say it.

So yes I do believe that the HG are swayed in their thoughts. It may be very subtle or not but I am sure they do.

Is that the clip where Jameka says it? I have my speakers cranked halfway because anymore distorts it too much. Not sure why the quality is so bad.

Someone deleted it and it wasn't me.

It's my opinion that Julie didn't reveal to Kail about AP because they simply were cut short on time...she really rushed through her after eviction talk I think. They will probably talk about it tomorrow. Unless they have something up their sleeves, but I doubt it.

Is it just me or is anyone else wondering what happened with the America's choice question from Tuesday night. Up until tonight they have shown Eric getting each and every America's choice. Could it be CBS did not like what America voted? If the vote isn't what they want from tonight, are they going to ignore it also?

Pretty sure that the lack of AP choice tonight was due to there being more serious issues that made for better tv. also, with the fact that Eric may have been voted out tonight, it wouldn;t have made much sense.

Dep

Ginger the question from Tuesday was, who did America want Eric to flatter in order to try and stay in the house.

From what I was seeing on a lot of the chat's and the posts many were voting Dick (cause it would be funny)

if that is what America did vote it would work against CBS AP twist.

Archived