Who's Going Home?

Eviction Week 5  

212 members have voted

1. 1. Who do you think is going to be evicted this week??

• Eric
    • Kail
  2. 2. Who do you want to be evicted this week??

• Eric
    • Kail

I'm really enjoying this week, since I dont care who goes. I think Kail is going, which is fine since it keeps america's vote in there. but if eric leaves, i dont care coz then dick&dani triumph. I like D&D alot and Eric a little, so having them on diff. sides makes this much easier to watch!!

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I actually want to see Eric stay as much as I dont like him. After this close call, I think he is actually going to start playing for HoHs just to protect his own safety, and thinking America will have him target Jen; however, I think America's perception has changed on Jen and the people to be targeted will be Zach and Amber.

I wanted Eric gone, but I think it would be funny if he got HOH

and then we "America" made him put up Amber and Dustin

and if one of them got POV then we'd make him put up Jess :animated_rotfl:

Sorry I'm bad.....

I think the Amber/Dustin thing is only a week or two from spliting far, far apart. I think Dustin will turn on his group or at least Amber, and Amber will get everyone to side with her, and then they'll rally against Dustin, who will try to get with Zach, Daniele, Dick and Jen (and Kail if she's still there.)

Isn't Jen allowed to play for HOH? I thought it was only Kail and Jameka that can't play for five HOH's. Can someone confirm this?

I, too, hope that Zach or Dick get HOH, especially Zach to see who he's really sided with, and I hope he's with Dick and goes against the other group. Or Jen, too, if she can, just to see who she's with, and hopefully she's with Dick, too.

I've read the updates and I just don't know. Everyone is flip flopping so much, it's ridiculous! I want Eric to go, but I think it will be Kail. Just have to wait and see I guess.

Eric drives me nuts to watch in the feeds. He never shuts up when doing his one-on-one chit-chats. I actually turn the sound down.

However, I think he is good for the game, his game play keeps things interesting. He lies like no other in the house (now that Joe is gone), and that is good for the game.

Kail does\says little any more. I always want the bland people to go because they add nothing. Her game now is to hope the high profile players take each other out leaving her standing at the end. I might do the same for 500,000, but it is boring TV.

Maybe Stiles... The rumors are that there isn't going to be an eviction tonight because they are removing Amber because of her comments about Jewish people and New Yorkers...

Archived