Who's Going Home?

Eviction Week 5  

212 members have voted

1. 1. Who do you think is going to be evicted this week??

• Eric
    • Kail
  2. 2. Who do you want to be evicted this week??

• Eric
    • Kail

Edited to add * I dont think* Amber will be leaving cause of her comments, the one story was amended with a comment from CBS.

-----------------------

http://www.tmz.com/2007/08/08/big-brother-...e-jewish-names/

UPDATE: CBS has issued the following statement: "BIG BROTHER is a reality show about watching a group of people who have no privacy 24/7 - and seeing every moment of their lives. At times, the Houseguests reveal prejudices and other beliefs that we do not condone. We certainly find the statements made by Amber Siyavus on the live Internet feed to be offensive and they will not be part of any future broadcast on the CBS Television Network.

Any views or opinions expressed in personal commentary by a Houseguest appearing on BIG BROTHER 8, either on any live feed from the House or the broadcast, are those of the individual(s) speaking and do not represent the views or opinions of CBS or the producers of the program."

---------------------

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

SueZ :fish:

You know you wanted that fish.

Running away from SueZ muttering..... I am really a good person. I just feel things so much. I am just emotional. Really I am a good person. I just love everyone soooooooooooooo much.

Amber would be smart to go against her promise. Eric isn't her ally anymore so how would it benefit her?

Yes he is, and yes it benefits her greatly.

Basically, Eric stays:

Eric and Dustin on the block pending the (Now 3) lying anti-liars winning HoH.

Eric is gone:

Amber and Dustin are going to be on the block if the four lying anti-liars win it.

They won't remove Amber. It would set a precedent that would be bad and a very slippery slope.

Funny how the one person that everyone has laughed and mocked all season has suddenly become the most talked about person. Dick is gonna go ballistic when he finds out someone was more offensive to the american public than he is. hehhehehe

Dep

Archived