Who's Going Home?

Eviction Week 5  

212 members have voted

1. 1. Who do you think is going to be evicted this week??

• Eric
    • Kail
  2. 2. Who do you want to be evicted this week??

• Eric
    • Kail

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Didn't she swear on her kids life that she was voting in for Eric to stay? I know he said it, but was it true? I don't think they'll stray from Eric, though Amber would be the one to do it. Dustin keep her in check!

I hope Eric stays but I think that he will leave. Dick will make the comment that Kail cant compete for Hoh but if Amber, Jam and Jess can make the assumption that they wouldnt have the numbers then I think Kail will go. I just cant wait until Thursday and I hope it goes the way I stated.

I personally hope Kail goes home. She's not entertaining to me where Eric is. I don't blame or hate Eric for the way he plays as he has a HUGE weight over his shoulders as being the American Player. I don't think Eric cares if he wins Big Brother though because he's getting something out of this. However, I think he's doing a great job for what he's doing in the game.

Kail on the other hand, just needs to go. Although, the way this season is going.....Eric will be sent home and I hope Julie announces to the house that he is the American Player in the house to rattle them them up and voids his eviction. That right there would be awesome, funny, and unexpected.

Hearing Julie saying "A vote 4-3 'Eric your evicted' but wait - just sit back down." LOL Then she explains what he been doing and keeps him in the house would just make the house go nuts. OH and make him an automatic HOH for next week. WOW. What a twist.

Maybe I should become a writer for Big Brother?! :-)

-Jason

P.S. I really love the show. I watch the Showtime show daily to keep up with it. I would love to be one there but I think everyone wants that. heh heh :-)

I would love Eric to stay and get HOH. He has already been running his mouth about who he would put up. Dustin is sooooo sure that Eric would not put him up. I would love to see Eric put up Dustin and Amber and if he has to replace then go with Jameka. I can see reactions now. :outfitted_pirate:

I think Kail will leave. Both Dustin and Jameka know it is a numbers game and have pointed out to Amber that right now they have the numbers.

Dick has already unloaded the "Eric told me you have a secret" on Amber today and she ran to Dustin who was able to calm her down.

If Dick were half as smart as he thinks he is, he would have kept to his original plan to hit her with it right before the vote. Oh and by saying Eric told him that, Dick lied.

At first, I wanted Kail gone......

still do actually but, what can she do now?.....

She can not win any HOH's so, no reason

to get rid of her........

Eric on the other hand is another story.....

I can't stand him either but,

between him and Kail, he is the bigger threat to

everyone in the house since Kail can not play for HOH......

I want to see Eric GONE!!

But, my luck is like everyone else......

The one I want gone always stays......

Look at Kail......wanted her gone for weeks!!

and she is still there so, gotta give her a lil credit for that......

I deffinately want the lil weasel gone this week......

Then Dustin next week......Followed by Jen....

kail

I wnt Eric to GO GO GO Cant wait to see the Look on Dustins face when he finds out Eric is AP he is so sure ( and he told everyone he is not stupid and Eric is telling the truth) ....

Expect: Kail

Want: Eric

If they had an ounce of sense they'd realize SOMETHING was fishy with Eric and do something about it. And that doesn't prevent them from going after Dick and Dani. Not one bit. The original plan was 7, then 5. So go with it.

Jen and Kail are a very weak team. They literally can't do a damn thing. If Dustin, Jameka, and Amber had an ounce of sense they'd cut a deal with them. Eric goes home this week, Jen and Kail join the team. They both are sick of Evil and will go along. Unless by some miracle Zach or Evil win POV (in this scenario it would Amber/Dustin/Jameka/Jen vs Dick/Zach, 4 to 2 odds) you go after Evil or Zach. If they win you shake it up with the veto and try to get in Zach's ear. He might realize he could cause more havoc later in the game with Kali & Jen than to worry about Evil or Dani.

If they kick Eric this week after a deal they could actually increase their power. Else next HOH it will be Amber/Dustin/Jameka/Eric vs Dick/Zach/Jen, 4:3 odds. Not quite as good...

Guest superzenith
Kail on both. I want to see the look on Dorks face Thursday night when he realizes his days are numbered

I cant wait to see Dork #2's face when he realizes he's still in the house. Hopefully that stupid smirk will wiped off his face if Dick wins HOH.

Why do alot of people want Eric gone? He's our player, and yea he may not have done such a great job on somethings, I still want him in the house just so WE have a say in what he does. Kail is a waste whether she can play in HOH or not, get rid of her first, then let the real games begin!!!

In my dreams it's a double-elimination week with both of them going home...sigh. But since I'm just dreamin, my guess is that it will be Kail. Like him or not, at least Eric makes the show a bit more interesting. Kail has zero entertainment value. That, and I agree with Imin on their strategy...

Jessica, Dustin, Amber and Jameka know they aren't targets of Eric...he's their ally. They don't trust him...but they need him for numbers sake. Everything Eric has done/suspected of doing had greater impact on D&D group. Eric can win HoH so he can target D&D. Kail is bumbling around and basically useless to them...she can't win HoH so she won't be able to target D&D. Simple logic really....they just don't realize that AP ticked off a lot of people and many are probably going to get a bit of revenge on him.

Archived