Who's Going Home?

Eviction Week 5  

212 members have voted

1. 1. Who do you think is going to be evicted this week??

• Eric
    • Kail
  2. 2. Who do you want to be evicted this week??

• Eric
    • Kail

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

gotta say kail is going... even tho i really really want eric gona i can't stand listening to him anymore

i hope this bites them in the asses tho cause kail is a pro pawn at this point and can't win HoH and is on slop the whole time, eric on the other hand is a wild card and will take out his alliance the moment he can (probably after dick and dani since he hates them so right now

and in the end amber and jameka will be the final 2 with amber winning the whole thing and using the 500k to buy drugs and abortions

(ok sorry i might have went a little too far with the amber comment i was only joking)

Okay, I added another poll, but if you already voted, then you can't vote in the other poll. Sorry King. I tried.

Amber is bringing up a lot of things about Eric to Jameka. Sounds like Amber is really concerned, and it actually sounds like she may be switching, and trying to have someone else join her.

These people are MORONS!!! Kail can't compete in HOH's for the next five weeks, so they should keep her in for that reason alone since she is no threat whatsoever. I hope they evict Eric!

Jessica, Dustin, Amber and Jameka know they aren't targets of Eric...he's their ally. They don't trust him...but they need him for numbers sake. Everything Eric has done/suspected of doing had greater impact on D&D group. Eric can win HoH so he can target D&D. Kail is bumbling around and basically useless to them...she can't win HoH so she won't be able to target D&D. Simple logic really....they just don't realize that AP ticked off a lot of people and many are probably going to get a bit of revenge on him.

I believe it will be Eric (happily!) going. Think either Amber or Dustin will switch their votes and evict him. Amber, because she's easily swayed, and Dani and Dick are working on her with the info that Eric says he has something bad on her; and of course she's a nut case. If I was Dani I'd tell Amber if she really cared about Nick, voting out Eric would help make amends. Amber could use that as her rallying point to switch votes. Dustin, because he sees Eric as a direct threat to him down the road when it gets to fewer and fewer houseguests. Dustin is much better off with Kail behind him than Eric against him. Dustin sees him as a competitor for the attention of Jess, Jameka and Amber. Frankly, I hope Eric goes - will be the beginning of the end of the new Nerd Herd. Frankly, I can't stand any of them in that group, with the exception of Jessica (isn't enough there of her to dislike).

If I was Dani I'd tell Amber if she really cared about Nick, voting out Eric would help make amends. Amber could use that as her rallying point to switch votes.

I agree with the first sentence. Dani could totally try to pity her way to switch Amber's vote.

The second sentence is probably harder to do. I think most people are over the whole Nick thing, and will just look at Amber being more annoying than really trying to get her point across.

I hope Eric is going home..... but this year theres so much flip flopping.....

If Jam and Amber are comparing notes right now maybe their pea sized

brains just might work long enough to figure out that Eric is playing every-

one........ :bangin: Hellooooo girls THINK!!!!!!

Now, it sounds like Jameka is campaigning to Amber to get rid of Eric.

Jameka just justified why the banner said Amber is a liar. But now, she can't find a reason why the banner would say Eric is a liar, and then realizes all that people have said. Seems like she's very worried about Eric and might vote him out.

Archived