If Eric Leaves...

207 members have voted

1. 1. If Eric is evicted from the BB house, would you want the America's Player twist to continue?

• Yes, it would be interesting to see another player's attempt at it!
    • No way! The twist is lame.
    • Not sure/It depends on who would be the new AP
  2. 2. If BB were to continue the AP twist with another player, who would you like that player to be?

• Amber
    • Daniele
    • Dick
    • Dustin
    • Jameka
    • Jen
    • Jessica
    • Kail
    • Zach

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply
if Nick wasn't a threat to anyone, then why did the majority vote him out?

The biggest irony of all is that Eric (who voted Kail out via America's "choice") is taking a beating while those who actually voted Nick out are skating right through.

Dick needs to re-direct his anger at Nick leaving on himself since he actually voted Nick out. And Danielle also needs to grow up and take responsibility for her vote against Nick as well. If they had really wanted to keep Nick in the game, then they could have made it happen by doing their own campaigning. The anger they feel should be at themselves for assisting in getting Nick out the door.

Exactly. I completely agree. Why let anyone skate through? Why not accept the blame for their own stupidity and listen to Eric (since he voted smartly and they didn't)? Why doesn't Eric point out that it does not matter how anyone voted since the result they wanted happened? I guess because D/D wouldn't listen anyway and are too gun-ho about placing blame on people every week. Danielle and Dick deserve to turn on everyone in there alliance, vote them all out and lose to Jen, Kail and Zach. I would laugh my butt off if that happens...if Zach, Kail and Jen are final three! D/D had it in the bag and they turned on their own.

I wonder first if they will let the house know about what has gone on all along. Which I would love because then I think some people would feel like idiots & may end up feeling bad about their vote. Also it would be funny to just see some of them go off about it all .. coughDICKcough..lol

I so so so so hope they do reveal the AP twist. Just imagine the paranoia!!! People will start thinking about how Ambers name was on the banner along with Erics....and they'll know how much America hates Kail & Jen. Maybe they'll think that Eric isn't the only one and start really questioning each other. I think it would be great!!!!

The saddest part of this whole seasons houseguests is that they are so paranoid about their supposed allies stabbing them in the back, that they cannot see the crap right in front of them. About 4 days ago Jen and Dick were at each others throats. Now those two and Dani are together 90% of the time. Of course when asked about why all the idiots take Jen and Dick's word for it that they just called a truce, and they all tell the houseguests the exact same stories smearing one houseguest. It does not take a fing detective to know that even 2 people watching and hearing the same event side by side do not have exact stories, but three people remember the exact same things, what happened and the wording of what was said, for events that happened up to a 6 weeks ago. How dumb do you have to be to believe it. It is sad that the only players with any kind of brains this year seem to be Eric, Jen, and Danielle with her carrying Dick. The rest are just idiots.

Now...back to the topic, I would absolutely LOVE to see Jameka as AP after Eric, if they continue. How great it would be too see such a self-proclaimed righteous person have to do bad things, lol! BB...make Jameka play the game!!! Make her pray then back stab!

I think it would be great for BB to continue America's Player (call it voice) after Eric leaves, only do not assign it to a player. Just let us vote and do it. Make the HG figure out what is going on (HG say: "extra vote...what?!?! There are only 6 voters, not 7. Where does the extra vote come from?" Hahaha...they'd probably blame someone in the house, but wouldn't it be fun to watch?) Have lock downs where BB does stuff to the HG based on America's Choice. Haha...that would be fun! I'd love for BB to switch Jen's photo for something MUCH worse (call me evil) or break/take away Dick's cigarettes (again...mean and evil). That would spice up the show! Keep America's Voice in the show. I want the involvement and entertainment! Can we vote on what music the HOH wakes up to (like when Jen of BB6 woke up to Stupid Girl)? That would be excellent!

I'm saying that a Kail eviction is highly probable if not certain.

Hey the way they flop and flip around in that house who knows, last nite I thought it was Eric, lord help Dustin if he renegs

They are so back and forth and promising this and promising that. Who knows. Not all of these promises can be kept. Seems like Dustin is the one causing the flip flop back to evicting Kail. I didn't think he would keep his word to Amber to begin with, but we'll see.

First Dustin said "5 strong 5 strong" and Kail was going.

Then Dustin talked with the "Donatos" and they convinced him otherwise and Eric was going.

Then Dustin decided again later (after swearing on his mother's life that he would vote to evict Eric) "5 strong 5 strong" again and Kail was going.

So I guess Kail is going, with Dick, Daniele, and Zach unaware. This should make for some fireworks people.

I just PRAY that Eric gets HoH and we make him put Amber up. Now THAT would be good TV.

:shocking: But I want sequester!!

sorry, back on topic (bad mod!). I really don't know who is going till they vote tonight. I think it's probably Kail, depends on Amber's vote IMHO.

I vote to evict Jem.

lol- NEVER!

My guess is Kail is going home tonight UNLESS Amber blabs to Dick or Daniele and they convince her to vote with them. It really depends on who is the best convincer-Dick or Dustin...the deadly Ds!

Kail will be going, unless Dick finds out about their plan in the next few hours. Ugh. I've hated Kail from the start, but I wanted her to stay for a few weeks just because she's not a threat to Dick and Dani anymore.

It's funny how I went from hating the person who hates gay people to hating a gay guy. The irony in it is hilarious to me.

I'd love for Kail to stay and then have someone put up Kail and Dustin up.

I hope Kail does, she just takes up space and is very boring to watch. I like Eric, hope he gets to stay and show people he's not a weasel, not the only one who brought up Nicks name, certainly not the only one who could have voted to save Nick and if there was no banner, then Dani still would still be scratching her head trying to figure it out. Good luck to Eric tonight, but you never know what's gonna happen until the Chenbot says "you have been evicted from the Big Brother House"

Archived