If Eric Leaves...

207 members have voted

1. 1. If Eric is evicted from the BB house, would you want the America's Player twist to continue?

• Yes, it would be interesting to see another player's attempt at it!
    • No way! The twist is lame.
    • Not sure/It depends on who would be the new AP
  2. 2. If BB were to continue the AP twist with another player, who would you like that player to be?

• Amber
    • Daniele
    • Dick
    • Dustin
    • Jameka
    • Jen
    • Jessica
    • Kail
    • Zach

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I vote to evict Jem.

but first.... I won the POV and will use it on Jem.... you and me, final 2 !

These people are not very smart. Why would you evict the person that can't do anything to you for 5 weeks? Eric is shown to be a liar, and his own group doesn't trust him, but they want to keep him because he's a "nice guy".

They're all morons.

Kail will be going, unless Dick finds out about their plan in the next few hours.

Dick just found out I guess. Still a few hours to go so who knows now. As of this morning Eric was staying as far as I know, but now that Dick knows, I'm sure and uproar will occur from him.

I think Kail is a threat to Dick. She is always talking about Dick to Dustin behind his back. She may not be able to get HOH but she would vote to evict Dick if she had the chance. Of course, Eric is a threat to Dick also because he would put him on the block. America would vote to put Amber up but Dick would be Eric's choice.

So, I guess I'm saying that when it comes down to it that it really doesn't matter who goes home tonight.

I think Kail is a threat to Dick. She is always talking about Dick to Dustin behind his back.

Kail is the dumbest person in this game. She was trashing Dick and praising Eric when she is up against Eric. She doesn't understand what's good gamewise and isn't a threat to anyone except herself.

Why would you evict the person that can't do anything to you for 5 weeks?

I'm not sure this is their thinking, or saying it's good logic, but...

Dustin/etc feel Eric being able to play for HOH and stating he(Eric) would nominate/target Dick/Daniele is an advantage over Kail, who can't play for HOH and target them, but in the same sense can't go on the offensive towards Dick/Daniele...

Archived