If Eric Leaves...

207 members have voted

1. 1. If Eric is evicted from the BB house, would you want the America's Player twist to continue?

• Yes, it would be interesting to see another player's attempt at it!
    • No way! The twist is lame.
    • Not sure/It depends on who would be the new AP
  2. 2. If BB were to continue the AP twist with another player, who would you like that player to be?

• Amber
    • Daniele
    • Dick
    • Dustin
    • Jameka
    • Jen
    • Jessica
    • Kail
    • Zach

Not that I want Eric to leave... but I'm just toying with the possibility.

I think it would be kind of neat if Eric could pass the torch if he was evicted. Like, they could put him in the DR and have the America's choice AP be called to the DR and he could tell them, "hey this is what happened..." or if they just called the person to the DR and played a video (like what they played for Nick last week, explaining the twist).

If they did it, I would love for it to be Jessica because she's flying under the radar right now and I'd like to see her step up her game.

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Zach would be interesting too. I just don't know if he'll be able to stick it out either.

On one hand, no one likes him so he's pretty weak in terms of influence/manipulation/power and everyone has said that they want to see him go home.

On the other hand, the houseguests have been kind of discounting him figuring out that they could take him out at any time, so he might be able to float around while the others battle it out.

I didn't really mind whether it was kail who left until i read that eric told jess last night that he is going to use the info amber gave him about her abortions against her in the end to take sympathy votes away from her.........i'm not an amber fan but i think that was the lowest yet in reality tv..............what wouldn't this man do

AP was a great ideal but CBS picked Eric and I think he has done a terrible job so far.....

even on last nights show he was so cocky that he wanted Nick to go.....I don't remember America

telling Eric to campain for Nick to leave......And that he bragged about having something he could

hold over Amber....I don't think America wants Eric to blackmail Amber......Amber should have kept

her mouth shut but I'm sure she thought Eric was her new best friend......Now the world knows her problems and I bet she'll end up in the mental ward when she finds out....

CBS sould let it go and not get another AP....

I thought the whole point of the twist was to see how far we could help Eric get with our help. It would kind of defeat the purpose by having another house guest replace him when people get Eric evicted.

I thought the whole point was that the AP was playing FOR us, not that we were going to be able to see how far he could go with our help...

It's not that I think the IDEA of A.P. is lame--in fact, I think it could have been a good idea.

But the tasks presented to Eric were so incredibly lame...

And in any case, the idea of having A.P., where no one in the house can figure it out, is just sort of stupid, and an advantage to nobody.

But yes, I'm glad to see that there's such an overwhelming vote for Dick, in the event that a replacement is used.

He would be awesome.

I won't let my vote register unless I pic a replacement.

It might have been a good twist if we had an AP that worked for us. For those that complain he can't win the 500,000. then CBS could just offer him a good chunk of money to play the game FOR US!

I thought the whole point was that the AP was playing FOR us, not that we were going to be able to see how far he could go with our help...

I think the producers and Eric made a huge error in judgement when they thought that America would actually want to have a player that plays to win, as opposed to trying to use him to allow the people they like to win. If anybody on this board was in Eric's position and could actually step back and see everything for what it was they would have wanted their biggest threat out of the house.

We were trying to get rid of his biggest threat that week... It was just too early in the game to pick off Nick... He wasn't the biggest thread at that moment... IMO...

yeah, nick wasnt a threat to anyone... he was too busy flirting with daniele...

eric thinks any guy is a threat because he is such a short dorky guy... so of course nick is a threat.. but just not a threat in the bb game! he even said it on the show.. "something like there is only room for one hunk in the house"... something like that.

If Nick wasn't a threat to anyone, then why did the majority vote him out?

The biggest irony of all is that Eric (who voted Kail out via America's "choice") is taking a beating while those who actually voted Nick out are skating right through.

Dick needs to re-direct his anger at Nick leaving on himself since he actually voted Nick out. And Danielle also needs to grow up and take responsibility for her vote against Nick as well. If they had really wanted to keep Nick in the game, then they could have made it happen by doing their own campaigning. The anger they feel should be at themselves for assisting in getting Nick out the door.

We were trying to get rid of his biggest threat that week... It was just too early in the game to pick off Nick... He wasn't the biggest thread at that moment... IMO...

How is Kail a threat, not a single person trusts her in the house, and she would sell out her supposed best friend at the drop of a hat. She has nobody on her side, and no power.

Nick had plenty of people who wanted to keep him, at least 4 people in the house who trusted him and would have kept him if given the choice, those same 4 people he would have voted to save at any point in the game, within 1 vote 4 votes would have been enough to save someone and Nick had those in the bag, once Kail was gone the biggest targets in the house would have been Eric, Dustin, Dick, and Danielle. Dick and Danielle have two guaranteed votes as long as Nick was there as they will never vote each other off and Nick was in love with danielle so he was totally locked up. Zack was still believing he had something with Nick so that was another vote. In other words if Nick was still in the house D and D would still be 100% in control of the house and there would be nothing that anybody could do about it. This week or until the end of the game.

If Nick wasn't a threat to anyone, then why did the majority vote him out?

Because ERIC went around and convinced everyone that Nick was a threat when he wasn't...

How is Kail a threat, not a single person trusts her in the house, and she would sell out her supposed best friend at the drop of a hat.

Because if she had won HoH someone in ERIC's alliance would have gone home... If Nick had won HoH it wouldn't have been anyone in Eric's alliance...

Because ERIC went around and convinced everyone that Nick was a threat when he wasn't...

Then isn't that good game play? Isn't that what other BB players are known for being good at? To be able to manipulate others to do your bidding and what will most benefit you? Hmmmm.......I recall Will Kirby being a master at that.

Granted, Eric is far from being a Will Kirby, but why not give credit where credit is due? Eric got people to vote Nick out ---- which is good for Eric. :)

Because if she had won HoH someone in ERIC's alliance would have gone home... If Nick had won HoH it wouldn't have been anyone in Eric's alliance...
Nick would have never put up Zack, so 2nd or 3rd on the list was the LNC members, depending on how he really felt about Jen. So logically Eric may have been safe (he was safe either way without the banner) this week, and Kail and Jen would have been gone, next week it is a 50/50 shot on whether he is safe or not depending on who won the HOH. If dick, daneille, Zack, or Nick won he is screwed and they have to votes pretty much in place to take one of the LNC out depending on who the felt was a threat. I really think that eric had the brains to look further down the road then this week as by all rights he was safe prior to the banner. In a week or two everybody outside of D & Ds crew is done with Nick and zack still in the house.

next week it is a 50/50 shot on whether he is safe or not depending on who won the HOH.

I still have to disagree... I think there were bigger fish to fry before Eric... They were thinking it was going to be best to get out Dustin before Eric...

I still have to disagree... I think there were bigger fish to fry before Eric... They were thinking it was going to be best to get out Dustin before Eric...

Nick and zack liked Dustin more then Eric. The whole house also viewed Dustin as having much more support, so Dick and Danielle would have flipped Dustin to get out Eric and Jessica while furthering their power by breaking off the smaller piece is Eric and Jessica while leaving Dustin, Jameka, and Amber alone until they were sure they had ruined any chance Dustin had of getting the votes when he goes up.

Danielle is much smarter then many on this board give her credit for being, last night even after finding out that Dustin was the leak she stated that they did not have the votes to get rid of him, and so she and Dick kept the information to themselves. All the while going after Eric for being the leak, knowing full well he had nothing to do with it.

I voted no/lame....but I don't think the twist was really lame...it just needs to be tweaked to work better. I read another poster wrote (diff thread) that Eric only gets from Tuesday night to Thursday afternoon to swing the eviction per America's vote. This is not enough time. Today is Monday and the house has basically already decided how they're voting on Thursday...you get AP weekly trying to change the votes and the AP will quickly get a target on their back...as he currently has. The voting system is F'd up imo. AP should get 1 week to work our choice for eviction right through from noms, pov and eviction...not 2 days.

Archived