Letter To America About Ap

dabears

If America wants AP to stay in the game, then they have to play the game given the relationships that Eric has established in the house! If we keep voting against the whole house, then eventually AP will be found out for real and be put out of the house. Then we don't get to play! If the vote is split, then we can vote how we want, but even then they may figure out Eric isn't voting the way Eric should be. Yeah, I know it seems that D & D have figured out something about Eric. Their conspiracy theory is way too wild. They are super paranoid and something that complex could never be pulled off. So the others won't buy it.

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Is this the opinion you are talking about? I know you can not copy from the front page so I thought I would post it for you.

Jem

Opinion: If Eric is put on the block, can America ask that he get himself evicted? TV viewers may think Eric is a funny guy doing his best, but I think most live feed watchers feel he's not doing what the viewers wants. His personal feelings toward Nick were the exact opposite of what the polls think of Nick, and his pitch to save Nick was lame. I feel Eric has spent this week going against popular opinion, and not playing for us -Morty

I gotta say I agree with Morty 100%. AP is supposed to be playing for us. And after the stuff that he pulled this past week with Nick and basically going on t.v. and telling "America" we are dumb because we aren't trusting his strategy when we see more of what is going on than he does, I don't trust that he's going to be doing what I want him to throughout the rest of the game. As far as I'm concerned, he screwed "America" over with his actions in actively campaigning against Nick after he saw that America voted for him to stay. His lame 1 minute attempt to point out Kails flaws was an insult. :disgust:

Geesh, can't this guy try to play the game the best he knows how? If he did everything America wants, he may very well find himself out sooner than later.

I say Eric is entitled to at least some amount of self-preservation in the house. How many chances do people get to compete for $500,000?

I, too, was disappointed that he did not do what America voted last week (campaign against Kail), but at the same time I think Eric should be allowed to make a few judgement calls on his own. All in all, I think he's doing the best he knows how -- even though we may not always agree.

In the beginning Eric was very smart to not tell the HG how he was voting until he got his instructions from America. This past week, he was gunning for Nick in the beginning and IN FACT, was the one HG who suggested that they all agree to NOT change their vote before Thursday. That was a slap in the face since he had no idea yet what America wanted him to do. He was going to do what he wanted to do this week no matter what. He never intended on doing what America asked this week. Also, Eric knew Dick/Dani/Amber (maybe) were on the fence with voting Nick out. He had plenty of opportunity to sway the vote the way we wanted and he chose not to do what we wanted. He screwed himself in so many ways this week by not listening to our wishes. I hope he goes home.

What good is AP if he's not really doing what America wants? Like the other poster said, we see everything, why would America's opinion be the wrong one?

valid points Lynn.. i would add that i think he very well knew that america would most likely vote to have kail voted out... so he should have kept that in the back of his mind while waiting for validation.

I think Eric was just playing the game. He knew that Nick had Dick, Dani, Zach and Ambers votes if he ever got to the final 2. Thats a lot this early.

Nick seems like a really good guy and he said Eric was the funniest guy he ever met. I dont think there are any hard feelings. Just part of the game for both of them. Both seem to know its a game and both seem to be fair guys.

It is not our job to vote in Eric's best interest. It is Eric that is supposed to be working for America. Not just working against our wishes.

His vote cast by America has only helped his game. The first one got Nick out because he was blamed. The second one with D&D having figured out target was deflected and put on Dick an Daniele.

I agree with Morty 100% on his assessment of America's player and what his job is.

In my eyes Eric=America and America=Eric.

How can I root against ourselves? :)

I think some people including myself got impatient last week but we have to remember that we see 80% that Eric doesnt see. So we are asking him to fly on blind trust at times including going against his own judgement and eyes.

The more I think about it the more I'm satisfied with Eric. Could you imagine Dick or Jen as Americas player?

Zach, Jess or Eric for the win. :)

I guess they picked an AP based on personality. Eric must be a gofer in that talent agency he works for.

As for Dick being AP...we would never get to view him opening the envelope on the show. He'd curse out and humilitate "America" if he didn't like their choice.

Eric should not only take his assignments as what we want him to do, but as a clue from the outside world what is going on in the house that he might not know or have seen. Us telling him to get Kail out moreso than Nick is a clue that, with information from live feeds and the tv show itself, that Kail would have been more of a threat for his team than Nick. Same with Mike. The viewers voting is more like a clue more than anything.

Lala I agree with you but we really dont have any idea how Eric has been directed about the AP. He may not know how all the information and tasks are being decided fully.

Its much easier for us sitting on the outside watching than it is for him inside. If I had to give Eric a grade I would give him a solid B plus.

I'm still surprised Eric doesn't have the option of not voting the way America votes... last week it very well could have been in his best interest to not vote to evict Kail, because he knew the rest of the house was not changing their vote in that direction. It could still be argued that he was following America's wishes, that being to campaign for Kail to be the one to leave. Just as Daniele said, it was her desire for Kail to leave, but since she realized the rest of the group was not in agreement, she decided to vote with the group instead of going against everyone. Following the same logic, if America votes for Eric to evict Kail, he should campaign for the vote to go in that direction, but when it comes time to vote, Julie Chen should still give him the option of how to vote. Yes, it could be questionable if he was truely campaigning 100% some weeks for America's choice.

If things work out the way the LNC (minus D/D) is planning, then Eric's decision to get rid of Nick rather than Kail will have been a smart one. I didn't see it at first, but I'm beginning to get why Eric wanted Nick out so bad (even though I liked Nick personally). Nick would have always been an ally to Dick / Danielle, so in a way he was beginning to chip away at that. Good job Eric!

Marty he is our only real extension in to the game. Thats why I say we are him. He is us. :)If he is gone we lose all influence.

Carmen I agree. Eric may have known better than us because Dick/Dani/Nick/Zach would have been a strong alliance. Now its a week later and Kail and Nick could be gone. That works out better.

Eric is for Eric only . He knew that all American choice would vote for him to evict Kail its why he so ADIMETLY made sure he had the votes to get Nick out before he opened up the envelope . Eric was scared of Nick , he wanted to be the "pretty boy" of the house and try and control the women. He is after the 500,000 and if he can pick up few more grand in eyes the better for him pretending to be americas player

I agree with Morty and I hope some other hamsters wake up and help to vote him out this week

Marty he is our only real extension in to the game. Thats why I say we are him. He is us. :)If he is gone we lose all influence.

It seems we don't have influence and he is not doing what we ask. I wish he would get evicted because he is useless to America. They are not going to make him vote for us after a few more tasks anyway.

Archived