Letter To America About Ap

dabears

So if we help him we get part of the $500,00.?
No ;) (I know it was a rhetorical question...lol)

In every vote I have made it was not to 'screw" Eric as you say we are. I was a big Eric fan until he "screwed" us as in ignoring what America voted for.
We can either work with him or against him...against him is not going to get him any further...just get him out of the game and once he's out...we're out. Screwing with him is your choice as well...if you don't like him and just want to see him struggle/fail...vote that way, it's your choice. I think there are a lot of people out there that do the same and others out there that want to manipulate him to help their favorite player. I personally would like to see how far he can get in the game with our help...playing smart.

I think we are going to have to agree to disagree as to weather Eric is working for America or if America is a tool to help Eric win the $500.00.
(It's $500,000.00 if he were to win ;))

I don't think it's either...we don't completely control him and he doesn't completely represent us. If enough people want him to vote a certain way...that's what he does...he has no choice. But he gets the choice as to whether he'll take on the challenge or forfeit the prize money he'd win for not completing/failing the challenge.

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The whole point of having the AP this year was so america (and canada :) ) could give a heads up to the AP on what WE see and what WE would do if WE were in the house. as a whole, WE voted and wanted Kail out.

the old saying "if i could be a fly on the wall" well, Eric has that fly on the wall and he totally ignored it. i could see in the first 2 weeks he wouldnt know how we would be voting.. but by now he knows... and he totally disregarded us.

and i am not just talking about what WE want.... he WAS on everyones final 4 list.. until now. so i think america and eric were working well together until he totally blew us off.. and it is only a matter of time before more than just dick and daniele figure him out. he is still trying to cover his tracks and he is talking way too much. guilty people always talk too much.

if he looked at this the right way, he has a big fly on the wall... US! why shoooo us away?

Screwing with him is your choice as well...if you don't like him and just want to see him struggle/fail...vote that way, it's your choice.

You know what. I have told a few of you over and over I am not here to screw Eric. I am just voting to have him vote out the person I want out. That is my right as part of America.

I am sure you will post again my goal is to screw Eric ~ broken record.

I think that at this point, knowing that he made sure what HE personally wanted done 2 weeks in a row was already set in stone before finding out what America wanted has been his downfall at this point in people's eyes..he is in a very delicate and unfair position but he doesn't realize that maybe who we want out can be an advantage to him as to who can't be trusted [although I think Jen was just because she annoyed the viewers]...I still like Eric but it's wearing on me after seeing his change on the ego trip of feeling he had things in his hands amongst the houseguests and now watching him run around like a chicken with his head cut off

{oldguy opens door to thread, surveys the crowd, cups his hands around his mouth, and shouts:}

LISTEN UP EVERYBODY! ERIC IS A WEASEL, OKAY?!!

I SAID ERIC IS A WEASEL, UNDERSTAND??!!!

A WEASEL, A WEASEL, WEA. . . .

[notices crowd looking his way, some murmuring

who's that old fart, who let him in here, I don't know.

Some begin to walk toward oldguy who quietly closes thread door and hurries down the hall]

Here's my take on the whole AP fiasco....

I thought the purpose of the AP concept was to give America a say in the game. We didn't pick the AP, CBS chose Eric and he agreed to do the assigned tasks and receive a cash pay-off.

This past week he clearly ignored America's choice of who WE wanted to see continue in the game. He also had the advantage of knowing the previous week we wanted Kail out. It's obvious he could have swayed the votes and evicted Kail. By his game play, I felt like he just flipped us all off. Did you see his goodbye message to Nick??? He took a great deal of pleasure knowing he was the one to take Nick out.

Personally, I think CBS owed us that banner as payback and at best it may have somewhat leveled the playing field.

Marty & OldGuy.... I love your posts but please let's not insult the weasels of America by including Eric .... Eric is a turd.

Sans

LISTEN UP EVERYBODY! ERIC IS A WEASEL, OKAY?!!

I SAID ERIC IS A WEASEL, UNDERSTAND??!!!

A WEASEL, A WEASEL, WEA. . . .

You know, I am so tired of folks here refering to the vile and reprehensible HG's as poor, innocent creatures of nature. I don't think there is one single weasel who would have the foul mouth that Eric has.
:laugh4:

Course, I don't feel so kindly toward insects, so perhaps refering to him as a maggot or an annoying gnat would work. And if maggots and gnats get their feelings hurt, they can just nest in Amber's raggedey hair and cry with her.
:fear:

Thank you SueZqueZ, SCRebel, and ImIn for helping me with my point. Those are my arguements also. The problem is that we didn't get to tell Eric who develop relationships with or aliances with. They started the game days before we got to see it. It's early in the game when relationships form although things can change over time. So we have to deal with the place that Eric established within the house. Voting Kail out was a bad choice given his position in the house. She's not a threat. Nick was. And even if D, D, Amber and America voted for Kail, Nick would have still gone home, because Dustin would have been the tie breaker and he was after Nick from the moment he became HoH. And the way the house is, you have to vote together or you're the oddball that's not going along with the rest and therefore have to go.

Another thing is that I think it's wrong that he doesn't get a chance to vote his way and take a pass on that task. That is why they gave the incentive of $10k per 5 tasks completed. So he has a chance to say that the $10k isn't worth it to do this. I feel bad for the guy. He's a fan and has wanted to do this himself and now we are mucking with his game. Sure he could of said no to doing it, but who else in the house would have been right for doing this. And if he said no, he probably felt that he wouldn't be put in the house.

Just my opinion.

I'm no fan of Eric nor of AP, but I do think he should have a chance at winning and if each week he gets to vote based on what people think are homophobic comments, skimpy bathing suits, cute love affairs and crying fits; then he might as well just give it up now because he has to be somewhat strategic in his moves that will benefit him down the line and not based on what "America's" annoying flavor of the week is.

JMO

I'd like Eric to be able to talk to America about the AP votes. He should carry out our wishes, but he should explain from his perspective why it will or wont work. The outcomes of the AP choices should tip him off to what we see. He should have a chance to explain from his perspective why its a good or bad choice based on all the other stuff we don't see (i.e. the FoTH). if we are "working" together then shouldn't we be able have some dialouge?

Is Eric even allowed to choose whether or not he wants to vote the way America wants him too? On the show where Mike left Julie never even asked him for his vote. He had already opened the envelope from America so she just chatted with him. I'd like to know what the rules are! It's rather silly to bash Eric for something that's not his choice!

I happen to like Eric and think he's doing a good job! Daniele is actually smart to be worried about him - he's smart, funny, and until now gotten along with everyone in the house. Because everyone liked him (until this week), I think he was actually the biggest threat in the house.

Personally, I'd like to see him finish third. That way he gets plenty of time to make as much money as he can, but since he's already winning money he doesn't need to win any more.

It's easy to sit on this side of the house, saying he's not doing everything he can, blah, blah, blah, when he can see everything (for the most part) that is going on. Unfortunately, he is not privvy to our information. I say to everyone that thinks they can do better: put your money where your mouth is, get on Big Brother, and prove it!

I'd like Eric to be able to talk to America about the AP votes. He should carry out our wishes, but he should explain from his perspective why it will or wont work. The outcomes of the AP choices should tip him off to what we see. He should have a chance to explain from his perspective why its a good or bad choice based on all the other stuff we don't see (i.e. the FoTH). if we are "working" together then shouldn't we be able have some dialouge?

I agree, the only way Eric could really be America's player is if he had more input from America, BUT that would mess with the integrity of the game. The whole AP twist sux, but I really think Eric has done as well as anyone could.

Did anyone else notice how irritated Eric seemed that we wanted him to have Kail evicted? He seemed to feel disrespected somehow because of his personal gameplay as opposed to our dislike...I doubt it could happen but it'd be interesting if there could ever be another All Star BB just to see his actual gaming in process without our push

Some people are saying that Eric screwed himself by not listening to us and trying harder to get Kail out of the house.

The truth is that Nick was more of a threat to him than Kail. Kail is a basket case and Nick had the ladies fighting over him. Eric didn't have a relationship with either Nick or Kail, so it was all about who was more of a threat to him. I don't think he screwed himself over by wanting Nick out of the house.

Also, America personally liked Nick better than Kail. America isn't voting strategically to help Eric. It was a popularity vote.

I have enjoyed some aspects of America's Player. The mustard incident and all the other house guests trying to figure out rogue votes and blaming the wrong people have been priceless. Some tasks are a waste of time like using a catch phrase.... Eric has done a good job, nobody suspected him of anything until the banner which was no fault of his own. And even now that they suspect him they still dont know it for sure, and they certainly dont know why he did it. Without the motive his actions dont follow logic which makes it easy for him to deny he is the culprit. Lots of people giving Dani way too much credit for figuring Eric out. Her and Dick's reasons for why he did it are way off which makes them basically just guessing it was him. Tomorrow or next week they will think it was someone else....

Agreed, America isn't voting strategically to help Eric advance in the game, it was a popularity vote.

I don't like Eric but I can see how some think he got a raw deal. This AP twist sucks.

Anybody know how Eric fares on the popularity scale?

Sans

Archived