Letter To America About Ap

dabears

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Two weeks ago Eric was my favorite...now I could care less if he goes home. He doesn't give a crap about what America wants. If he doesn't agree with us he half heartedly tries to do the task. He could have easily convinced Jessica to vote to evict Kail, but whatever. Eric has officially made me a Jen fan. I love this new alliance of Jen, Dick, Dani, and Zach...I call them The Rejects...

Is it really fair for us to blame Eric for not playing the way "America" wants, when Eric does not see what the viewers see? If CBS wanted a true "America's Player" they would allow him feeds or transcripts of conversations he didn't hear.

Eric didn't like Nick, Mike or Zach because they were the big beefy cool kids that either made fun of him or ignored him. Jen and Danile were the good looking popular girls who did the same. Do you really blame him for his initial & continual dislike for them? Had he been given feeds of the MRA when it happened, he would have seen that Nick was NOT really in it. Had he been given some transcripts, he would have seen that Danile and Nick were too caught up with eachother and never intended for thier actions to be considered hurtful.

I feel that Eric is getting a bad rap because he's told to vite one way or campaign against someone, but not told why. If he was given access to the CBS or Morty's board to read the posrings, I think his game would have been supremely different and he would really behave the way America wants him to.

where did it say WE had a challenge to try and keep him in the house?

I didn't mean it was a challenge from CBS. I meant deciding what AP should do is a difficult thing to do. It would be easy to tell him to go against the group so that he ends up getting evicted. It is harder to ask him to do things we want that don't completely differ from his strategy & alliances so that he accomplishes want we want without getting him evicted.

Eric didn't like Nick, Mike or Zach because they were the big beefy cool kids that either made fun of him or ignored him. Jen and Danile were the good looking popular girls who did the same.

I do agree that it would be nice if Eric was given more information. However, I don't see Nick, Mike, or Zach as being the cool kids. Neither Mike nor Zach have any personality. Nick had some personality but when he just hung out with Dani he was annoying & gross. I thought the cool kids were usually cute? None of those three were cute at all! Nick at least finally did something with that terrible 70's hair cut. I kept wanting to take a shaver or something to his head. Wasn't Mike supposed to be a model at one time? Boy have our standards been lowered if so!

Jen is not good looking. On a good day she is passable as pretty "in the girl next door" kind of way. Unfortunately, her personality makes her appear even uglier.

It is not our job to have our choices to fit in with HIS stradegy. I have been hearing this for days that America is screwing him over. <_<

America's Choice is stupid if we are there to help Eric instead of voting for who WE want out of the house. My vote for who I want out of the house have nothing to do with Eric.

I would not be surprized if Eric himself pitched the idea of America's Choice to the producers to get himself into the game. My Gangsta keeps putting that thought in my head. :animated_scratchchin:

Life isn't fair and neither is big brother.

If you really wanted BB to be fair you'd have to start with the selection process - everyone submits their application and then 14 applications are randomly chosen.

I'd like to see a BB (besides season 1) that doesn't have any actors, models, or people trying to get into show business in any way! That is really getting old!

It is not our job to have our choices to fit in with HIS stradegy. I have been hearing this for days that America is screwing him over.

No it's not our job. However, if we want him to try to keep carrying out our wishes, we should try to at least work with him somewhat, rather than against him.

I mean, what if this week while Dani was HoH he was told to try to get Dick nominated & evicted? That's just idiotic and a waste of our votes. We all know that would never happen and that would be ouright working against Eric.

no way should he ever be able to see everybody else's stuff. see thier secrete allainces, or anything of that nature. bad idea

I didn't mean everything everyone says, just maybe a little tidbit or access to message boards. something to give him a reason to target people.

i kinda want him to win HOH, and america tells him to nominate dustin and amber! then everybody would hate him HA.

If America told him that I hope he'd be smart enough to tell America to go f*** themselves! I'm pretty sure that until the last HoH comp he was purposely throwing it because he didn't know who America would make him nominate. It would have been too risky! Dispite your dislike of him he is an intelligent guy.

If America told him that I hope he'd be smart enough to tell America to go f*** themselves!

He has to at least appempt what America tells him to do... If America wanted him to nominate Dustin and Amber he would have to do it... He would have no choice...

I doubt we'd get to vote to nominate 2 hg's...probably only 1...if he won HoH, but I'd really like like the opportunity to do that...rather than have him get evicted this week and not get any choice in a nominee.

I still don't think anything Dani or Dick says will swing the votes against Eric though. Dustin, Amber, Jess and Jameka have to stick together.

Please Please Please...be Kail's week to be evicted!!! :pray2:

Everyone acts like Eric can do what we want with the snap of the fingures. We expected him to single handandly be able to have kail evicted. Everyone was adimit about getting nick out of the house, There is nothing Eric could have done to switch it up.

He has to at least appempt what America tells him to do... If America wanted him to nominate Dustin and Amber he would have to do it... He would have no choice...

That's not true. It's only on the vote he doesn't have a choice. On the nominations he does have a choice. It just means that if he didn't try to get America's choice nominated then he couldn't add that as a task completed. So that's 1 less task towards each 5 that win him $10,000. Geez, it's not like BB kicks him out of the house if he doesn't do what America wants.

Jen is not good looking

No she is damn hot !

:lol2:

I think you meant she stinks like hot tar and is butt ugly. Her web page is pretty d*** lame too. My first attempt, years ago, at a web site was better than that. Pretty sad.

Yes America is playing a bad game. Two weeks in a row forcing Eric to vote for Kail when she was pretty much guaranteed not to go home after the Veto ceremony is the only thing that needs to be said that America can ***** up and down all they want about Eric being against their wishes, but when you do stupid **** like this you prove that your vote is all popularity and not strategy. Let me guess this next week if he actually does have the "guaranteed" votes to stay and say wins HoH AMerica will choose him to nominate Jess and Dustin just for ***** and giggles to see the house cause to go into further paranoia and then if the veto is use Amber or Jameka will probably be the people America would choose for him to have to replace them with. I loved this Idea for the first couple weeks, but it is pretty much a worthless idea and deserves to be tossed in the trash for any other seasons.

Just a clue. It is the people that keep posting that we (America) are stupid that make us (America) even madder at Eric. These posts are turning people against Eric. I think it is people posting these posts certainly have turned more people against Eric.

Just a clue you are hurting Eric more then helping him by saying our votes are "playing a bad game".

Honestly Eric is not my favorite player in the house, nor do I think that AP is even a remotely smart idea since it is proven by the last two weeks that America votes on popularity and not strategy within the house. America is stupid voting to evict the person guaraneteed not to get evicted that week is just plain STUPID and shows that America should just stick to watching the game and voting on what stupid things they can do to the housguests (wake up calls, etc.) and stay out of trying to think they know how to play the game.

Archived