Letter To America About Ap

dabears

Marty the greatest influence we can have is a vote every week. America never had that before. As the numbers dwindle that sole vote becomes a make or break vote. It even could be this week if D/D change plans and put up Dustin or Zach.

I like America having a say no matter how small although I think 1 vote is huge. There are only 7 votes this week and America has one of them. He also has completed 4 tasks with 1 task pending so far.

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well one more task and he is done? That will be one of his chosing? Like What would you do for a dollar?

He is a little weasel and I can't wait for him to leave.

Anyway I see him in the F5

I get the impression that Eric believes we, America, are watching the show and supporting his decisions and relationships. WRONG! He is supposed to be our player... and instead of stupid tasks like catch phrases and pranks we should tell him what HG to bond with that week. Or what HG to form his alliance with. Now, with his crazy eyebrow waving into the sky, he is under the impression that we are working for him! I think he expects us to play the game HIS way. Sorry, but I don't think so. I'm dying for Jessica to be the person we pick for Eric to nominate if he ever won HOH.

That's another thing! He keeps throwing HOH! Knowing damn well that we would pick his two nominees, which would be the best part of the season. And he keeps denying us this.

Guys my point is there will always be things the AP should be doing better for us. We are here seeing everything and he is inside seeing very little. We cant expect him to have the same exact perspective as we do. I like having some control. I like having a vote. I think any control we have is much better than no control. I now think Eric was smarter than America in getting Nick out. I wanted Kail out but she will go this week probably anyway.

I think the catch phrase was goofy and a waste of tv time.

I liked the mustard deal and climbing in to bed with Joe.

Marty the dollar task is still pending. Then he will probably have 5 more tasks to complete. You seem like a good intelligent guy. Dont lower yourself to the name calling. He is just doing his best.

yadayadayada I am not a guy and also calling Eric a weasel is not something I need to be called out for.

I think since Eric is America's Player, he needs to work for us, not the other way around. He needs to adjust his game accordingly, and if he can't do that, then it's his problem if he gets found out. He agreed to this mission and he's getting paid for it if he accomplishes tasks. He's a bright guy, I'm sure he can do it.

I like having a chance to influence the game as a viewer, however - it ain't happening! Or at least it didn't this past eviction! Eric's "task" was to have Kail evicted. He not only didn't complete the task, he shot us the finger and didn't even "try" to change the votes toward that way. He KNEW there were enough HG "on the fence" that he could have persuaded to change their votes.

Eric AGREED to be America's Player. He could have said no, but he wanted the chance for the extra money. The agreement wasn't that he could "pick & choose" his tasks. (He reminds me of my teenager... with selective hearing --- hears what he want to hear & does what he wants to do.) :rolleyes:

LOL Trying to picture Marty as a man... Um well, nope can't seem to do it...

It's my opinion that Eric is doing a pretty good job given the way he has to do things... But that's just my opinion...

Marty no need to get upset. I thought Marty sounded like a mans name. I had no way of knowing you were female.

As far as the name calling goes Eric is a person just like you and I are people. I think the name calling gets old and that you have seemed above that in the past. I wouldnt want people calling you a weasel anymore than I think its nice to call Eric a weasel.

I hardly think calling Eric a weasel is something I need a reprimand for.

well, considering Eric has a very big potty mouth on him and we have all heard worse things come out of HIS mouth... weasel doesnt faze me at all...

and HEY! ferrets are in the weasel family... so saying someone is a weasel is just saying they are sly and tricky... whats so bad about that? of course, eric is definately not as cute as a ferret... just sayin

Eric was the one to open his big mouth and spout off about Nick - loud & clear, knowing full well that AMERICA would tell him who to vote out. He should have done like he did the week before and kept semi quiet until he got his assignment.

Again... Eric aGREED to play this role for $$$. Along with it came the chance that it wouldn't match his personal game plan. No different from Dustin taking the trip & money during PoV last week.

This is pretty ridiculous. Who cares if America has "extra" information. They're not using it in a way that's going to benefit Eric. Let's be honest, who sat in front of the America's Player voting thing last week and said "hmm.... which one leaving would best benefit Eric so he can get farther in the game?" Nobody! America is just going to vote based on who they like. I'm sorry but Eric shouldn't just have to be a little whipping boy so that Daniele and Dick can make it to the final two. He should be allowed to actually play the game.

Getting Nick out was very smart. If Nick stays he's aligned with Daniele and thus Dick all the way. Then if they have Nick they get Zach by proxy as well. Eric knows Dick and Daniele are going to have to be future enemies of his if he wants to win so letting them build up their power is dangerous. This has nothing to do with Eric being jealous of Nick or having some kind of grudge against him. It's a game and Eric is playing it strategically and doing a damn good job at it, despite how much America is screwing him over.

I'm ok with the way he's playing (but I also happened to vote in the polls for him to evict Nick). America doesn't always have his best interests in mind...we seem to vote more on an emotional and personal level rather than strategic. A lot of people liked Nick...but he wouldn't/couldn't have helped Eric advance in the game stratigically. Kail staying in the game, for the time being anyway, has no real effect on Eric's standings...she isn't targeting him and she may even be able to work with him in the long run. Who cares if she's annoying.

Eric has established relationships in the game that will keep him in there longer...with Jessica and Jameka primarily, and Dustin and Amber on the outskirts. We need to work with him (to a point) on this. If he were to go against his groups...he'd be alienated from them ....and what good would that do us or him. If he had succeeded in keeping Nick in the game...the Dani, Dick and Nick alliance with Zach on the outskirts would be very strong...they wouldn't have accepted Eric into their group...maybe on the outskirts they would have...but he'd have been among the 1st they'd get rid of. That wouldn't have helped Eric stay in the game or win money.

America's player could be the winner with our help...not hindrance.

I would love for America to help him win, not screw with his game just for the fun of it. He is still someone who went into the house like everyone else hoping to win 500,000 to change his and his family's life. Just because he got chosen as AP doesn't mean we should screw up his whole chance of winning. This is a joke to us but to him its 500,000 dollars. I really hope we start helping him in this game not screwing him.

So if we help him we get part of the $500,000.?

In every vote I have made it was not to 'screw" Eric as you say we are. I was a big Eric fan until he "screwed" us as in ignoring what America voted for.

I think we are going to have to agree to disagree as to weather Eric is working for America or if America is a tool to help Eric win the $500.000.

The problem with "America's Player" is that Eric is eligible for the grand prize. Him trying to win the grand prize(stay in the game) AND do what America wants is a conflict of interest. He should not be eligible for the grand prize and they should protect him from being evicted. Imagine the other house guests reaction when they vote him out and BB keeps putting him back in the game. They all would be crying about how "unfair" it is not realizing he isnt even eligible for the money.

Did you see the eyebrow raising look he had when he went in the room to look in his envelope?? He KNEW darn well who we were going to ask him to get voted out and he KNEW he had already been campaigning for Nick, and he was not going to do it in any way but half assed, he wants to go to the end and so he wanted Nick out, and yeah it was a smart vote if you are with the LNC, who in my opinion SUCK!!!! , cannot stomach any of them with Dustin, Jameka and Amber at the top of my list as the most ridiculouse players EVER, Jameka has a lot of nerve to spout scriptures and thump her Bible and then say

F**k this and that in the next breath, she acts holier than thou and Amber is so over the top and personally Dustin is full of it, sneaky, I liked him at first, but no more, he's the one who told Kail she was safe for sure, unfortunate that D&D have it only 1/2 right.

For Eric to be so adament the he is not the one ( the vote for Kail)is goofy, yeah, I guess he could reason in his mind that is not a lie, cause it is us "America", but he was just goin on and on last night, he's played ok, but I do not see him in the end, nor would I want him to be, and I think he is a creepy crawler myself, Jessica needs to watch her sh*t also in my book, don't these people know how to zip it once in a while???

Archived