Monday, July 30th *spoiler Info*

uvp

bible crew up reading their bible

uvp

yes the Bible crew of Amber and Jameka were trashing Daniel. Sea Hag said Dani was a spoiled bitch.

Yes Jameka is reading the Bible to Amber for quite a while know.

Thought of something scary. What if Jameka got HOH. What would God tell her to do? I hope God tells her to put Amber and Dustin on the block.

the thing with her is she dont want hoh. she wants kail or jen to get it cause as we watch feeds she knows they target dick and dan

Well...

Dustin's ideal final 4 are: Dustin, Amber Jameka and... Eric

Jam and Amber's ideal final 4 are : Jessica, Jam, Amber and... Eric

Dick and Daniele's ideal final 4 are: Daniele, Dick, Jess and... Eric

hmmmmm...seems Eric is making into a lot of final 4 wish lists ...I'm impressed :clap:

Sea hag came from another board.

No way Sea Hag is better. It was a term someone used on one of the boards and it stuck.

I like Whamber because everytime I whine, my SO tells me he's going to call the whambulance. :lol:

Thanks for the explanation of Sea Hag, though.

Two members of the God Squad don't want kail in the final 4...I thought God wanted Kail in this thing...

Eric's phrase was "I'd do that for a dollar". He's used it multiple times already. Eric said that he's tired of Ambers sayings and he's going to keep saying his until everyone in the house says it. Dick thinks its a great idea. Jessica has already caught on! (lol) I am happy that I finally voted for one that made it!

ahh.. well thank you Marty...

clearly there are some people that are mistaken sea hag for other kinds of Hags???? i dont think she looks like a sea hag. however, she does act like another kind of hag that i just wont get into right now. sFun_joke.gif

Sea Hag

i really wanted all of you to see how 'Sea Hag' has become so popular....to me this is soo funny, i look at it pretty often

created by Sigvold on the 'nother board' (the board that 'sucks' -_- ) :

SeahagAnim1.gif

Does Jen have any, ANY idea how gawdawful UGLY those white bags she calls boobs are? Grossssssssssssss!

And I think Nick is definitely getting in touch with his purty side. See nail polish.

Archived