Monday, July 30th *spoiler Info*

uvp

Here is Jameka in the little pow wow. I think Jameka trying to say that Dick was the one that voted for Kail. Like it was said before he didn't vote he was HOH. Am I hearing this right?

Oh and Jameka saying Dick did the mustard too.

I am not liking the way the game is going. I don't like the people that will be in the end from the way things are looking.

It is Dustin, Amber, Jameka and Eric with big big plans to get Daniele and Dick out first and string Kail along.

Their order is

Daniele

Dick

Zack

Jen

Kail

The final 3 are going to be Dustin, Amber, Jameka. That will just make me so sick.

Marty I hate how these people think I hope Zach wins HOH just because they think they have it all figured out...they sit in HOH and talk about who to get out next week..they do realize that the best laid plans never work

Guest jordansmom
Here is Jameka in the little pow wow. I think Jameka trying to say that Dick was the one that voted for Kail. Like it was said before he didn't vote he was HOH. Am I hearing this right?
I thought Dustin was HOH?

This is some wacky stuff.Dick, Zach and Dani are definite votes for Nick to stay now.And Eric, if America still hates Kail.One more needs to flip and next week could be really, really good!This is some wacky stuff.Dick, Zach and Dani are definite votes for Nick to stay now.And Eric, if America still hates Kail.One more needs to flip and next week could be really, really good!

Guest jordansmom
Wow Jen is loving it
I don't think shes loving I think she trying to show the house what a dick Dick is.

Archived