Dustin Week 4 H O H

CeCiMom

Okay, I'm officially confused about where Dustin stands in terms of Kail. I thought Eric said that he suspected Dustin and Kail have a secret understanding -- evidenced by a couple of things witnessed by not only Eric but also by others. Eric thinks Dustin wants to keep Kail in until sequester because he believes Kail would be a vote for him if Dustin were to make it to the end.

However, it now sounds like Dustin's target this week is going to be Kail. Putting up Jen and Kail with Kail going home. Is Dustin just saying that for cover-up? Or is he really going after Kail?

• Replies 181
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Now I know Dustin is just trying to not make new enemies but he needs to watch out how much he is talking game to Kail because they other house guests are finding it a little strange that they have been talking all morning.

Dani: Dustin and Kail have been talking all morning? Don't you think that's wierd?

Jam: mmm hmmmm (typical Jam reply lol)

Dani: just something to log in the database

It appears that no one has considered the idea that Dustin just might have a bit of a thing for Nick.

If nothing else, he might want to have sequester time together.

Dustin has made two big mistakes already as HOH. First, he told Dick that he didn't want Dani in on the conversations as to whether to put Nick up on the block. Dick agreed and played it off, but he immediately went and told Dani. So, now Dani will be watching that alliance closely, and she might be more tempted to side with Nick as she knows the others don't trust her as much as they might.

The second mistake was trying to get something out of Kail for keeping her around. Several houseguests have seen Dustin and Kail having what they think are secret meetings, hugging, whispering, etc. So, Eric made it his mission last night to try to get everyone to see Kail as a threat. I think Dustin felt he had to say he would put Kail up on the block at that point, because Dick agreed with Eric.

The bottom line is that Dustin flip flops so much. Amber and Dustin both tell people what they want to hear. Sometimes I will hear Amber say she wants Nick gone first, and then she will tell someone else she wants Nick in the jury, then she will go and tell someone else that she does NOT want Nick on the jury. Sometimes I wonder if I'm hearing her correctly, and I have to back up the feeds to make sure! Dustin is becoming the same way. He really didn't want to put up Kail or make her a target, because he feels she owes him one, and he feels she is "putty in his hands" and he can control her. And obviously, that is good for Dustin and Amber down the road.

Catnip, I think that's right. I believe Dustin really does want to keep Kail around b/c he thinks she will benefit him in some way later. So it's going to be very interesting how he manages to finesse his nominations today -- especially with some of them (Eric, Danielle) on high alert with their suspicions.

Dustin is really gonna have to walk a fine line or he could end up harmed from his reign as HOH.

The all have their "other options".

Nick has told Amber many times that he wants her to win and his vote will always be for her. That is why Amber did not want Nick out and wants him in the jury

I think that Jameka also has something with Kail. She fought to keep her in. And this morning when Kail as trying to get a new alliance together she picked Dustin and Jameka. There must be a reason she picked Jameka.

I think that Dick has Jen on the side as a possiblility

and so it goes....

I think it is smart to have other options--in fact, Mike and Kail got into trouble because they didn't have any other options. But Dustin has not been careful at all about the way he's going about it. For instance, have a talk with everyone when Dani happens not to be there--don't tell Dick to his face that you don't want to include Dani in the conversations! The information is going to get back to her through Amber or Dick, regardless. So, what good does it do to wave a red flag in front of Dick's face and tell him that you don't trust his daughter with information? Just sneak around and talk with the other alliance members when Dani happens to not be there, and make your decision from those talks.

I have always felt it was obnoxious when one group has "meetings" in the HOH room and excludes everyone else. It's rude--I don't care which side does it. Dustin isn't discreet about it at all, and neither was Nick. Eventually, they may be in the house with those they exclude, but they don't seem to realize it. They think they will pick off their list, 1-2-3-4, just like that. My personal wish is that there would be a rule that no more than three people can be in the BB HOH room at the same time. It would breed suspicion in the bigger alliances at the beginning of the game, and it would be fun to watch that. And no more big meetings.

I'm trying to figure out why no one calls Amber on how she is BFF with every houseguest. It's like she has a shield around her and everyone thinks she is just being friends and not talking game or something.

I'm listening to Dustin and he sounds like he is starting his power trip early. He said earlier "Who the f**k does Jen think she is? Its' 3 hour hours before nominations and she hasn't talked to me yet."

I think we're in for a long week. And the more I watch Dustin, the more I dislike him.

When I was watching the feeds earlier Dustin and Dick were talking in the HOH. Dustin explained how he was stringing Kail along and telling her he was going to put up someone else. He never did disclose to Dick that Kail asked him and Jameka to be in her alliance. He just glossed over the fact that Kail wants him (Dick) out. He did not tell Dick that Kail was gunning for Daniele.

Dick did say to Dusting that if he puts it out there for Kail with the truth it makes things a lot easier. I think that Dick is not comfortable with all the secret shady deals.

I think Dustin might get himself on someones list with his side deals. I see a split happening soon. I don't see Dick and Daniele staying in an alliance with Dustin and Amber and Jameka. I think that Dick's new aliance will be Daniele, Erick, Jessica, Jen.

Who knows though.

me too, and he WAS my favorite among these people to hate.....im blaming amber for this even though i know dustin is proably just really this much of a self idolizing little dork

he has talked in circles so much, i really do think he could have people that would be on JUST his side (kail,zach) ....he could make an individualy thought out plan while still discussing some things with his geek squad and make a play to set up his path to final two this week with his HOH win,but he's just floundering around doing 'what the house wants' crap.....i hate when they deflect their own nominations to being what the house wants :angry:

I love my TiVo. I can record Big Brother on showtime and replay parts. Here is what I would like to see but I can guess that Dustin doesn't really care what I think. LOL

I would like to see Dustin get some guts and put Dick and Nick up. How would Danni vote on that one? It would make an interesting week! LOL I think Dustin will follow the leader and do what Dick wants which is dumb. If they don't get Dick out of there he will win the whole thing. He has already said that he doesn't trust Danni 100% That says a lot to me. He is also running around talking smack to a lot of people. He claims he is 100% honest but he isn't. His game is that of a bully and I hope someone, anyone gets the guts to put him on the block and get him out of there. As for the "group" that is at this time in power, they must have missed Eric the firefighter and what happened to him when he though he had it made! No one is safe.

Wow Dustin is on a power trip. He told Amber that ONLY 3 people came to talk to him before nominations. That was Zack Kail and Jen. So for some reason that upsets him and not sure I understand. I am not sure what Dustins plan is. I thought the plan was to get out Kail but she was up in the HOH just loving on Dustin and saying she trusts him when he says they are not voting her out.

What is going on? I can't wait for POV tomorrow.

I dont know what is wrong with Dustin...why is he pissing off the rest of the "LNC" so badly? Eric is the only one on point, they have to get the four outcasts out, regardless of the order! Dustin is putting a target on his back with Daniele, Jessica, Eric, and Dick due to his behavior tonight.

They picked the POV players last night

Jameka for Jen ~ Jameka said she is going to play hard to win it and use it to take off Jen

Daniele and Jessica are the other 2 players. ~ I don't think they will use it.

Dustin said if he wins POV he is taking Kail off the block and putting up Zack

wow.. the power went to his head faster than it did when Dick won HOH. my my my how the tides change.

tisk tisk tisk. doesnt anyone learn from past HOH's? do they not watch and say... "make mental note to self: if i ever win HOH... DO NOT ACT LIKE A DICK!"

Archived