Dustin Week 4 H O H

CeCiMom

Dustin is officially now a big huge idiot. He asks Jen who she thinks are big targets and she says Dick and Daniele because they have an alliance. He replies that aren't cohesively working together. ummmm...what???

• Replies 181
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Marty!! That is hysterical!! My hero!!

Kat

:animated_rotfl::notworthy:

dustin the man. i mean it took someone with guts to pull that stunt. got his prizes

Thank God for the actual episodes themselves because I was wondering why the anger towards him was so palpable amongst the house guests...I would have been really annoyed too since he really could have won the veto but let his greed overtake him....honestly, his move was just as selfish as Jen's was...it could easily be a strategic move on his part to a certain extent because Jameka was pretty well liked prior to using the veto and he put her in the position knowing she wouldn't bow out...I'm surprised at him

Not only that but the talk of personal relationships need to be clipped? Hm...up until he pissed Amber off, they were the closest and tightest of them all

he did the right thing take those prizes

Dustin is indeed the drama queen. The HGs are probably still seething over his picking the trip and $. It is easy to see where the alliances are. Jameka was more upset over his taking the $ than Jen answering deliberately wrong on the trivia to guarantee a Jameka win. Jen allegedly was an honor student and knew better than to answer "safety?" during the challenge. One more week off her meds and Amber will flip on Dustin.

Not feeling it was actual "greed" on Dustins part to take prizes, just plain old human nature. You don't want it? Fine, I'll take it! But as a game play for the bigger picture...he just lost $500K. Not a bright move on his part so early in the game.

How can Dustin call out Nick for working with Kail. Has anyone worked closer with Kail this week than Dustin himself?

There is a difference. Nobody knows about his deals with Kail. Dustin Is just playing the game, and he will get caught because Kail will sell him out like she has everyone else if she feels she needs to.

Dustin didn't really want to win the pov because then he would have had to either let the noms stand (which he didn't want to do) or be the one to take someone off the block and replace them. He said numerous times he didn't want to make any enemies and have them (Nick or Zach) stay then turn around and go after him next...that's why he originally put Kail and Jen up. Both he and Jen knew that Jameka said she was going to use the pov if she won...so why not throw it to Jameka and let her take the flack. I don't think he thought his actions were going to be so negatively viewed by the others though...it'll come back to haunt him...soon.

The LNC has a problem. They talk too much. Everyone knew what the plan was. They get out Jen or Kail if the stay the same, or get out Zach if one gets the Veto. Then they decide to have this big meeting where they talk so much everyone forgot that they already had a plan. They went after Nick because he was "shady", even thought they couldn't prove any of it. Meanwhile they keep the guy that the girls call molester and pervert. The LNC is done after Thursday, mark my words. They don't trust each other, and will turn on each other after "Eric" votes for Kail to go, and they blame Dick. There is going to be some hate next week.

Archived