Dustin Week 4 H O H

CeCiMom

• Replies 181
  • Created
  • Last Reply
There is a difference. Nobody knows about his deals with Kail. Dustin Is just playing the game, and he will get caught because Kail will sell him out like she has everyone else if she feels she needs to.

So that just makes Dustin a bigger hypocrite for saying that Nick was playing 2 sides in my opinion.

I think Dustin did purposely take the prizes and I think he thought it was okay to do it since he didn't really want POV anyway. I had to laugh when he was dancing around with joy, and then he looked over and saw the expressions on the other faces who weren't celebrating.

That will be their reason from now on to lie to him or not keep a promise. But they would have eventually done that anyway, so I guess he'll at least have money and a trip, which is better than nothing.

"The LNC has a problem. They talk too much. Everyone knew what the plan was. They get out Jen or Kail if the stay the same, or get out Zach if one gets the Veto. Then they decide to have this big meeting where they talk so much everyone forgot that they already had a plan. They went after Nick because he was "shady", even thought they couldn't prove any of it. Meanwhile they keep the guy that the girls call molester and pervert. The LNC is done after Thursday, mark my words. They don't trust each other, and will turn on each other after "Eric" votes for Kail to go, and they blame Dick. There is going to be some hate next week. "

I think so too. After Kail gets a mysterious 2 votes again they wont trust Dick anymore, and quite frankly I dont know why they did in the first place, maybe it has something to do with the live feeds cause this season didnt seem worth getting it. Hopefully this HoH will be endurance and some more scheming will be going on.

{Amber: What did you write in your blog?

Dustin:How the week went down, how I'm glad to be here, how dick stole the spotlight from my decision making.}

Seems each time someone becomes the HOH they go on a power trip....

Dustin was one of my favorites, but not after his reign as head of household. Also did anyone hear him last night... "I wouldn't mind flipping and teaming up with Jen and Kail" or something along those lines. He really showed his colors this week.

Bad Dustin, shame on you.

I agree with erin...that would be excellent, however I think another hoh for Dick would put him on another power trip...then again, its not like that doesn't happen to everyone that gets hoh

I am getting so I do not like Dustin at all, he also seems to have turned his reign of HOH into a power trip, he acts in a very subtle way like he is superior, like no one can touch him. I dislike him, I wish he would go by by, and I hate his cohort Amber, talk about flip flop, all the time and the crying. I hope Daniell or Zach gets HOH, and if Zach does he put up Dustin and Amber, and backdoors Kail. OR I would want him to put up Jen and and somebody and back door Dustin to break up the new "Nerd Herd" alliance or put Amber and Kail up and backdoor Jameka, that would raise a rukus, and believe me this house needs a rukus, it is boooorrrring!!, Get rid of Dustin and let him pay his bills and go on his trip,lol :smartass2:

Dustin was one of my favorites, but not after his reign as head of household. Also did anyone hear him last night... "I wouldn't mind flipping and teaming up with Jen and Kail" or something along those lines. He really showed his colors this week.

Bad Dustin, shame on you.

How is that even a flip? He has been teamed with Kail for over a week. He just hasnt come right out and said it.

sorry I dont know how to quote things

How is that even a flip? He has been teamed with Kail for over a week. He just hasnt come right out and said it.

His words not mine. I assumed he meant completely leaving the floaters alliance or whatever that group is and joining the diminishing Mrs. Robinson alliance.

Dustin needs to be careful to keep boasting about personal relationships when he is supposed to be so close to Amber...it makes people question him...and I really did like him and I still do but I see things in him now that almost [and I hate to admit it] prove a FEW things that Joe pointed out...like his lying for one

I see things in him now that almost [and I hate to admit it] prove a FEW things that Joe pointed out...like his lying for one

I think we'll get to see him slash all his cohorts before it's over. He's loyal to NO ONE. He proved that when he took the cash and forced Jameka's hand in the POV.

He's a deviant, and he just might snake his way to the final 4. But there's the beauty. It's more than just reaching the F2. You have to have the votes of your peers. I doubt he will have that many friends left when it's all said and done.

Archived