Dustin Week 4 H O H

CeCiMom

• Replies 181
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ginger -Thanks for saying I'm wise beyond my years.

Funny you should say that, because my friends tell me I have the wisdom of Solomon. They're referring of course to Solomon Finkelstein, the head fry cook down at Gus and Minnie's cafeteria.

As for showering, I remember how good it felt when I took my quarterly shower back in May. I'm sure looking forward to August.

I like;

ERIC, JESSICA,

On the fence;

DICK, NICK

I dislike;

DUSTIN, KAIL, JEN, JAMEKA AMBER

I feel sorry for;

Zach, he's like the kid no one wants to play with, he acts annoying but i just feel sorry for him. :rolleyes4:

he thinks he is calling the shots when in reality dick is EGYPT.flag.GIFEGYPT.flag.GIFEGYPT.flag.GIF

it didn't bother me, cause if you get kicked out it is nice to have something, I would be thinkin about payin my bills too, I said before that Amber might be a tad bit jealous, and is pissed at jerself deep down for goin along with the program.

I will be surprised if he puts up Nick, cause Jameka is gonna take Jen off, although I think it would be hilarious if she didn't. I would leave it the way it is if I had the Veto, it's a game, Jameka does not have the balls to stir it up, I also would love to see the group mutinay and vote out Kail, helll :stirthepot: yeah, that would be priceless!!! :stirthepot:

Dustin made a huge point of making it all a democracy last night in the LNC meeting. In fact, he talked like a judge on the bench, or a mediator. He would actually put forth topics of discussion that they were supposed to talk about at that time, and he would call on them. It got the job done, but I think some people are starting to resent how they feel he talks down to them.

Also, I think that Dustin is too smart to have just gotten dazzled by the prizes. I think he saw a great chance to get himself some prizes and still keep Jen and Kail around. In the meantime, he would get rid of either Zach or Nick, and that was his goal. He has said over and over to various people that he wants "one of those guys gone" instead of Kail. So, why not throw it (by being greedy and buying prizes) to Jameka or Jen? Either way, Jen comes off the block, and Dustin gets his way as HOH. It would have been great strategy if people hadn't gotten angry that he told them to play to win, and then he didn't do that.

What is it about being HOH that always seems to put people on a power trip? be it like ED where he's yelling at everyone, or now Dustin who is talking down to everyone.. it seems to happen to almost everyone...

Question,

Anyone see the convo between amber and dustin when he refers to his dog as n-WORD Bit** because it is a black female dog. I was a bit taken aback. Because as a gay person I think he might be offended if so one called a dog Fag**T B it** if someones dog was homosexual. Also both him and Amber said there dogs did not like black people. I didn't no dogs discriminate. but oh well.

As far as dustins game play I think it is beginning to stink.

Anyone see the convo between amber and dustin when he refers to his dog as n-WORD Bit** because it is a black female dog.

i didnt see their conversation, but i read about that somewhere else...im curious to see if amber uses that information later to get jameka to kick dustin out

How do Kail and Jen already know Nick is going up? Dustin really is playing things on both sides.

As far as the Nword and Dustin go one one hand I'm shocked. On the other hand I'm not. He seems to have no problem throwing around words that might insult others.

Archived