Dustin Week 4 H O H

CeCiMom

Dustin had Zack up in his HOH and having the talk about who he is putting up. Dustin asks Zack tell me why I should not put you up? He is edging for a deal with Zack.

• Replies 181
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It's just like Dick last time--trying to get something out of the person who isn't going to be evicted, even though you aren't really "saving" them. I guess it is a good strategy, but it can backfire on Dustin if he isn't careful. All it will take is Kail telling someone in her "alliance" that Dustin is saving her and she gave him a deal, and they will all be upset that Dustin got something out of their group decision.

Zack talked about an alliance he has had with Dustin from before. I am beginning to think Dustin has an alliance with EVERYONE in the house.

I don't recall them having an alliance. I remember that "battle strategy" talk, but it was evident they were on opposite sides, and they even said they didn't need to start trying to pick off each other's side yet. So, I think Zach is imagining that. I could have missed something, though.

What is it about being HOH that always seems to put people on a power trip?...

Well, according to the Simpson's movie...it is because, without having power it would be ridiculous to go do so... you can't go on a "power trip" unless you have power... :grin2:

Well I don't like Dustin anymore. His head is so big with power it is going to explode. He is doing so much behind the scenes bullsh+t.

I think the reason I like Dick is he plays the game straighter then some of these other lying scums. Dustin is talking about what an honest game he plays. I don't think soooooooooo.

... I think it would be hilarious if she didn't. I would leave it the way it is if I had the Veto, it's a game, Jameka does not have the balls to stir it up...

Actually, if Jam was to decide not to use the POV she would be going with the flow, because that's what the "powers that be" want her to do, and no drama would ensue, since Kail and Jen are no ones friend. Just by saying she will use the POV she's got the pot going...I, for one, can't wait to see the fireworks in the house, if she actually uses it, from the time of the POV ceremony until they vote on Thursday :).

Either way, she is going to clear herself by saying she used the veto or did not use the veto according to how god guides her.

But, a little shake up in the house would be much appreciated.

And, they did some nice dicing and splicing...Dustin was not portrayed on film tonight as to what is reported on feeds. He came out smelling like roses (must have put his fingers in the right places and cleaned up).

he was my pick for favorite before the show started....

i agree the hoh has made dustin go on a power trip, and i was already starting to not like him because of his adoration for amber.......but if he gets really into the backstabbing lying and starts badmouthing amber as much as she is him then he'll easily be my favorite once again

i WANT to see them all lying, forgetting who they told what lie to, denying they said stuff....that's when its fun(est)

Oh, of course she will, Ginger. God is always a great cop out. This time, though, I'm down with Jam's God's "will" because it does stir that pot ...and that's a good thing, in my book :animated_bouncy:

he was my pick for favorite before the show started....and i was already starting to not like him.......but if he gets really into the backstabbing lying and starts badmouthing amber as much as she is him then he'll easily be my favorite once again

...i WANT to see them all lying, forgetting who they told what lie to, denying they said stuff....that's when its fun(est)

OMG! My feelings exactly, nursie, but you said it funnier, LOL!!!!

Dustin keeps saying he has not decided who he is going to put up. So I thought it was decided it was Nick. Well I guess the Dustin drama will keep playing out until he gets everyone up there begging and making deals.

Even his "best friend" called him out about taking the gifts in the Veto comp. The only thing he should be doing is saying sorry, and not making excuses. Justifying why he did it only makes people remember it.

i found it odd... and now i am trying to figure out just WHO dustin really wants gone.. because in his DR session in tonights show he said he really wants Kail to go home. and that she thinks she is a pawn but she is not.

the DR is the one place the houseguest are suppose to feel they can be honest, but are they being honest?????

Even his "best friend" called him out about taking the gifts in the Veto comp...

Oh, but Amber is just saying that because she didn't have to go after any prizes. I bet we would be hearing some sorry arse sob story from Amber right now, had she played, as to why she had to go after those prizes herself ...puhleeze!

Dustin did his best Amber imitation tonight over his brother's letter. "He can see ME but I can't see HIM"

waa waa waa boohoo boohoo.

For Pete's sake, Dustin, get a grip!!! How long has it been - a month?

Think about our troops and their families back home.

In many cases, they haen't seen each other in more than a year. Now THEY have a right to cry.

Good grief!!!!

i got a good chuckle over that too smilyschick

Dick makes a pthtlthhhhhhhhh noise and

Dustin yells SILENCE with a look of constipation on his face

yup, i did think it was a poor Jr High school drama class practice... but it was laughable!

Archived