Howie and Boogie incident your thoughts on it

lovely

• Replies 232
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Just a note on the janellousy (couldnt help it) that Dani, James and Erika exhibit. They refuse to admit she is good at the game, they refuse to vote for her if she makes final two and refuse to vote for who played the better game if its her just because they hate her. Simply put, it is jealousy. I expect to hear from a few posters here who will argue against this post but its alright, lol, i'm not responding to those anyways, just making a point. Their hatred and jealousy is extending beyond the game they keep saying "is just a game" and refuse to give her the proper credit she deserves for winning all those competitions. Yeah, Janelle was given HOH but Dani beat Erika and Howie right? She's full of sh**. Anyhoo, back on subject. Was Howie's departure not the best way to go? It could have been better. Did Boogie deserve alot more? Hell yes. Could Boogie ever survive in a fight against Howie? Hell no. (This might be why he thinks Howie assaulted him...he peed himself out of fear) and then threw the key because he knows he just got scared off. As for the twenty outside the door? They'd probably join Howie, lol. If Boogie is really against Erika and he accepted the BJ from her the other night, he has far more serious problems in his life because that is going beyond the game to intently tear a woman's feelings out (and I don't care for Erika either but no woman would deserve that), though I am sure the Janelle haters would say otherwise about a particualar woman. I don't think Howie had any intention of hitting Booger, he knew he could scare the poo out of him and he did.

PS: Any slips of Mike's name were unintentional and must have been a bit freudian revealing my true thoughts about him (Booger).

And, on top of it all, he made good TV, which is what we are all watching for, lol.

smassadi, thanks..I try, lol.

He he - I'm bored BoneJones, so I'll respond . . . I don't think beauty and achievement necessarily equal backlash because society's filled with beautiful accomplished women who persuade many of us to buy whatever they're selling in spite of the fact that we may wish we looked like them or sang like them or had their million dollar acting job. I mean why isn't there a such a thing as BritneySpearsellously or HalleBerryellousy or CindyCrawfordellousy?

I think the tricky part of the game is to make people still want to give you the $ even though you've played a part in ensuring that they don't . . . Danielle didn't do a good job the first time around - she almost had it if not for the DR sessions. Maggie might have blown it if not for Ivette being even more offensive to the jury. If Janelle hasn't figured out a way to play in a way that will get her to final 2 AND get her the votes then does she really deserve to win? He he I guess you would say yes, but I would say no since maybe not everybody values her style of gameplay and perhaps she hasn't valued the style of others' . . . perhaps that is what MIGHT ultimately cost her (?) I still think she has a pretty good chance at winning because people never seem to want to vote for either person in the final 2 . . . once they've had time to relax in Mexico maybe they'll decide Janelle is the lesser of 2 evil so to speak (?) Janelle vs Boogie in final 2 . . . hmmm . . .

Guest jordansmom
He he - I'm bored BoneJones, so I'll respond . . . I don't think beauty and achievement necessarily equal backlash because society's filled with beautiful accomplished women who persuade many of us to buy whatever they're selling in spite of the fact that we may wish we looked like them or sang like them or had their million dollar acting job. I mean why isn't there a such a thing as BritneySpearsellously or HalleBerryellousy or CindyCrawfordellousy?

I think the tricky part of the game is to make people still want to give you the $ even though you've played a part in ensuring that they don't . . . Danielle didn't do a good job the first time around - she almost had it if not for the DR sessions. Maggie might have blown it if not for Ivette being even more offensive to the jury. If Janelle hasn't figured out a way to play in a way that will get her to final 2 AND get her the votes then does she really deserve to win? He he I guess you would say yes, but I would say no since maybe not everybody values her style of gameplay and perhaps she hasn't valued the style of others' . . . perhaps that is what MIGHT ultimately cost her (?) I still think she has a pretty good chance at winning because people never seem to want to vote for either person in the final 2 . . . once they've had time to relax in Mexico maybe they'll decide Janelle is the lesser of 2 evil so to speak (?) Janelle vs Boogie in final 2 . . . hmmm . . .

You said it best I am so sick of hearing " janellousy" whenever someone speaks bad of Janey.

You behaved in your post and I appreciate that. I expected someone else to respond who isn't so rational so I thank you for that and agree with your post.

While Janelle has done some lying and backstabbing like the rest of the house, its not nearly as much as the rest either. Until this last week, the only person less evil then her was CG and he shoved the knife in howies chest from the front, lol, and was just ruthless about it though he was just naive and completely controlled just like the rest of them have. What drives me nuts is how much they hate her though she hasnt been as bad to them as they have been to her while the only one she seems to hate is Erika because she stabbed Kaysar in the back...or whoever was playing Kaysar because I seem to recall someone a little better at the game last season.

It's a choice we've seen on Survivor and BB countless times. Do we vote the one who played the game the best, or the one we like more? For some reason they hated Janelle and targetted her before they went in the house (probably because she is such a good competitor). Not sure if Danielle remembers working with Alison to try and get Janelle to be put on the block instead of their nominees and get her out and that was within the first few hours in the house, lol. She seems to forget that she did that...maybe its all that alcohol she is hiding and stealing from the rest of the house that keeps her forgetting that little fact.

So, what I am saying is if they voted for best player of the game and she was up against anyone but Will (because he has been the best so far, though he should be careful because I think Boogie and Erika are planning on kicking him out), she would be the better player. If they voted for who they liked better, they have no substantial reason to hate Janelle as much as they do (notice my choice of words) and she deserves their vote for better player but they want to make sure she suffers for some reason. If that is their real life attitude...make them suffer....they cannot possibly be leading happy lives living like that, if its just their in game attitude, its still just plain wrong.

I normally have you on ignore nebby but curiosity got the better of me so I will respond gently so as not to antagonize you.

sorry to burst your bubble but Dani as said many times that Jani plays a good game

If she believes that, why does she credit everything else, producers, other players, luck, whatever, to her winning HOH and Veto so often and not credit her? Is she just saying that around Erika and CT and James? If that is your response, then I can agree with you.

Guest jordansmom

I really don't think anyone hated her going in to the house. Yes she is good at comps but that is it. Her being number 1 target is b/c she is good at comps nothing personal about that. As far as the comps she has won some of them were luck this year but Dani has always said Janey is a good player. Winning BB is going to take more than winning comps. Granted there are some ppl in the house who she would win against hands down but players like Dani are jus as good at that game just in another way.

So has James. Maybe not to her face, but in the diary room he's said it a few times.

I agree. James has made many game-flattering comments about Janelle, even while he is mad at her.

Because of this, I do think he would vote for her if she makes it to the end with someone else. He is whiney and all, but he does see that she plays a good game. I like James. I would love to see him, Janelle and Will in the final 3.

"If she believes that, why does she credit everything else, producers, other players, luck, whatever, to her winning HOH and Veto so often and not credit her?"

I'm going to get a LOT of backlash for this but here we go.

HOH number 1, Season 7.. she was basically given HOH. She wasn't thrown at.

HOH number 2, Season 7.. she was basically given HOH. She answered ONE question, and nobody voted her out.

HOH number 3, Season 7.. she won on her own (with the need of a redo, mind you) (Although Mike could have VERY easily thrown that, considering the power that will change the game forever. If you rewatch it's almost easy to tell he threw it, so count that as an on her own if you'd like).

Veto number 1, Season 7.. she won on her own.

Veto number 2, Season 7.. who knows. Because we seen Danielle push a button first, so hard telling who truly won that one.

Veto number 3, Season 7.. will have to wait and see.

From the numbers, yeah it looks like she's a GREAT competitor. But when you get down to it, she's won 2 competitions this year on her own. MAYBE three, if Danielle didn't push that button first.

"two comps on her own? and how many have the other hg's won on their own?"

Not many. George won his HOH on his own, poor guy. Erika won her semi-HOH on her own, and would have won the spider crawl if she REALLY wanted to. Mike won his HOH on his own. James won a few on his own, etc. The only problem I have, is people saying how amazing of a competitor Janelle is, this and that. Her numbers are so amazing, she's HOH and veto queen, etc etc. While I agree, she is quite talented, at the end of the day she had a LOT of help to get the numbers of HOH and veto's that she's gotten. I'd have listed last year too, but I think she did legitimately earned most of hers last year. It's hard for me to remember certain competitions, lol.

i agree that she might have received help in some comps, BUT that's part of what makes her a good competitor, IMO. if she can compete and get others to help her to win those competitions, that just shows she's a strong player, not just on the "playing" field.

I agree half way. But people aren't throwing her competitions because of her amazing manipulative skills. They're throwing her competitions because she doesn't know when to throw them herself. She won all three vetoes when she NEEDED to, and that makes her a good competitor in my book. She's definitely good when it comes to competitions, question and memory especially. But I never had a problem with her winning competitions. It's the ones who swear she's the best ever, because of all she's done - and when you look right at it, she's had a ton of help.

She's won all of HOH's basically, because (no offense Janelle fans!) she's not game smart enough to throw them. She doesn't realize how much she's making enemies just by winning HOH's. She didn't think about the power that will change the face of the game, when she was in the final 2 with Boogie. She wanted HOH, because she wanted bragging rights. To me, that makes her a little less game smart, because she doesn't think about what is going or can happen. She thinks about having the HOH room so she can just stay there all week.

There's no doubt that Janelle is a great competitor. In physical, mental all of them. But to me, she hardly deserves to be called Veto Queen or HOH queen, because most of them were just handed to her, because she'll always suck up a HOH, even if it's an extremely bad week to take one.

oh, i wouldn't say she's the best out there. but she is definately in the top 5 greatest BB players. i put will up in the top spot. he's got the best manipulative(is that a word?!) game out there!

"Moksha, everything is right in your post except for Veto #1 Season 7. Jase gave her a bag that had a chip in it. (That was the one with the trash can right?"

I can say, I honestly don't remember that. But I tend to look over small details like that, lol. Janelle still had a huge lead on all of the other players though, I think except for Kaysar who was tied with her?

"oh, i wouldn't say she's the best out there. but she is definately in the top 5 greatest BB players. i put will up in the top spot. he's got the best manipulative(is that a word?!) game out there!"

Will's definitely my top player. Janelle is up there, but mainly only because of her abilities to win competitions, lol.

If a surprising and bad event happens to a HG and they needed to vent they could:

A. Lose temper for a moment, yell, throw a hat, walk out and be calm

OR

B. Scream for days, whine it's unfair, talk about DOR, lawyers, bother everyone in the house ETC.

I prefer A. Howie over B. James myself.

I like Howie but I do agree with Orion that it's nasty most of the time when a man uses the word "hot" when it's for young daughters of a friend. When I hear this word I hear "I want to have sex with you and dump you on the side of the rode" :o as opposed to the word "beautiful" which might mean "I'll love you forever" ;) This may not be the case everytime a man says "hot" but personally thats what I am hearing.

she was given that first HOH??? i dont think so. nobody went out of their way to NOT knock her down. in fact, jase WAS trying to knock her down and missed her. no one helped her win that.

her 2nd HOH was not given to her either. again, it was process of elimination and the sov's were eliminating anyone else from the game and the others went after the Sov's. at that time marcellas was her friend... it came down to him and her and i dont think he gave it to her.

her 3rd HOH (albeit a re-do) she won fair and square on her own.

hey.. isnt this thread about howie and boobie??? back on topic... howie should have taken boobies hat off and stomped on it a few times. :lol:

ok scuba.. i am starting to think that i really DO know you!!! nobody i know outside of my family knows what a titty twister is. :lol::lol:

okok revises idea to include it... Howie should have taken boobies hat off and stomped on it while giving boobie a titty twister!

better???

SOOOOOOOO much better!!

anything to get him to scream like a little school girl is an okay punishment in my book!

if you add followed by an atomic wedgie, it would be PERFECT!

Emotions run high and all will be forgiven. Thats what sequester is for to decompress.......but I will say that the BB6er's havent had time to get over last years defeat and they still have alot of emotional ties to the game. Maybe BB should have waited a couple of more years before having allstars, If they would have done so,I don't think we would have seen all 4 of the BB6ers.

Archived