Howie and Boogie incident your thoughts on it

lovely

• Replies 232
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Howie was very immature however I do understand him being upset should have handled it better and Boogie isnt much better should have looked at him and said okay whatever not threaten him with ppl outside that made him sound like a chicken though Howie should have handled it diffrently but he didnt assault him eithier he could have said it without being all in his face however it was good tv lol okay I am ducking from the ppl that are gonna say that Howie did assault him and should be in jail

edited to say Im talking in circles lol

I don't think Howie handled it well when he was evicted. Yes, he should have called Boogie out for his lie, but some of that other stuff was over the top. Boogie fed right into it. I don't think he liked being called out on a lie. But they both started puffing up their chests. I did think Boogie was more of an asshole after that though. I also think that is why he acted the way he did after he won HOH. He did no worse than Howie did all season.

I've got to hand it to CG. The most timid player cause the most shit in the least amount of time.

First of all, with this turn of events, I'm afraid we are going to have to revoke George's Nobel Peace Prize.

Second, I didn't appreciate either Howie's or Booger's behavior, but it is understandable. I'm of course more critical of Booger because he knew who was being voted out and had the opportunity to potentially prepare himself and not react in such an ape-like manner. Plus, I've never liked Booger, so seeing fault is absolutely so much easier.

Bottom line, I feel bad for Howie having prophesized his sequester timing and having to spend some alone time with Marcellas. (Maybe Howie can smooth the way for Janelle with Marcellas, though? Or maybe they are just totally ignoring each other...)

i guess it was poor sportsmanship.........and i hate that mike b got the last words in.....

but havent any of you ever wanted to see a 'real' reaction to them getting evicted

not the usual fake hugs and pats on the back.......but someone giving everyone the finger on the way out on live TV

I would have liked to see the confrontation without the "feel" of physical violence.

Also, although I thought they both were way immature....come on...best get to steppin'--dude how old are you? That crap was barely acceptable when he was younger in Season 2...just makes him look like an Old Eminem wannabe...just looks idiotic to me for a 3oish male to act like that/dress like that.

Flame away :unsure:

Just a side note, Xtgirl, but besides flaming being against the board rules, I think you are very safe in criticizing Booger without any major debating repercussions. In my opinion, Booger fans are either very quiet or non-existent. This whole season, I've read a single post by only one, and it was a new member within the last couple of days. (No need to point out any others, LOL, if I have missed any!)

Maybe my whole diatribe above will bring some out of the woodworks. That would be fun to see some Booger debate, I suppose. :P

Oh, and I agree with you completely - Booger needs to grow up!

1. I hate that hat! I have wanted to throw it away all season!
  2. I wondered how long it would be before we saw Hurricane Howie. It was exactly what I expected - no more, no less. Howie is immature, emotional, loyal and takes things personally.
  3. Boobie is a hypocrite. The way he threatened Georgie was classless; the way he responded to Howie was classless; the way he talks about Erika is classless. Let's face it, he doesn't even know what class is.
  4. I'm glad Howie called Boobie out. Boobie especially should know "Ewe Reap What Ewe Sow" (Ha Ha!) And Boobie looked like the silly girl that he is on TV. Sorry, girls (me included)!
  5. Will is as close to cool as Boobie is ever going to get!
:lol::lol::lol:

Sunshine: My thoughts exactly. I especially liked #1 LOL! I totally agree. I would do anything to take that silly hat off of his head. Personally, I was hoping that he would wear it during a comp where they had to burn what they're wearing.

I hope that nobody makes fun of my screenname. I've learned my lesson. It's the last time that I let my daughter pick my screenname! I begged my daughter to choose a different name. But she has a mind of her own and was not to be reasoned with!

I hate that hat! I have wanted to throw it away all season!

I wondered how long it would be before we saw Hurricane Howie. It was exactly what I expected - no more, no less. Howie is immature, emotional, loyal and takes things personally.

Boobie is a hypocrite. The way he threatened Georgie was classless; the way he responded to Howie was classless; the way he talks about Erika is classless. Let's face it, he doesn't even know what class is.

I'm glad Howie called Boobie out. Boobie especially should know "Ewe Reap What Ewe Sow" (Ha Ha!) And Boobie looked like the silly girl that he is on TV. Sorry, girls (me included)!

Will is as close to cool as Boobie is ever going to get!

Boogie was also going on about having class when Howie was leaving. Boogie is so lacking in class, Howie maybe immature, but Boogie is an all loser in the class dept. Also, about Boogie's comment about the twenty guys waiting outside, I do not think it was a threat that there was twenty guys waiting outside to hurt Howie on Boogie's behalf, I think it was Boogie conveying to Howie that there was planty of people outside to stop Howie if he did hurt Boogie.

Kaz

I just wanted to point out that if you paid attention while watching the eviction after Howie left Boogie went to the picture wall and threw something across the room........ just a bit childish don't ya think!

I have to agree with Sunshine and Xtgirl love the "old Enimen" statement.

Howie was Howie and I really didn't think that the action of taking the hat off Boogers head and throwing it was violent at all.... I have seen guys tackle each other in play for someones hat that was more threatening.

Lets face it, Howie isn't that cultured but he has his moments of class. He reminds me of a kid trying to get attention but deep down he probably has a good heart.

Blaming CG for his nomination....is wrong. Even Howie realized that....everyone pretty much knew Boogie got the power, when he made the threat right before the nomination....I am sure CG thought Boogie had the power to put him up if he put up either Boogier or Will. When they were having their little pow-wow he told Janie straight up that CT was wanting him to put her up, and he couldn't do it. He was warning her, I think right up to the Boogie threat....that CG was really thinking of putting Boogie or Will up.

Howie's exit could of been more original,didn't Cappy get mad last year and grab a cap off someone's head when he got nominated.

They were both immature. I've seen 10 year olds with more maturity than both of them combined. Could we really expect anything differently from Howie? Nope, no way. Same with Boogie. Neither one could have been expected of more. Personally, I think Howie came out looking worse (I liked Howie, not so much Mike.. although I don't mind Mike as much as some other people here). He started the entire thing by throwing the hat. There are many ways to get your point across, without throwing out somebody's hat and puffing up your chest. Same goes for Boogie. They're both immature idiots.

Although, if I DO remember correctly, Boogie did apologize to Janelle for clapping when Howie left.

I think what Boogie did to George before the ceremony bordered on strong arming and threatening. I think Mike is a big talker who was totally scared of what Howie might do, mentioning the 20 guys outside was like a 10 year old. Maybe Howie wasn't the "bigger" person but Boogie is a complete idiot walking in Will's shadow.

SOV, i believe that it was howie's key from the picture wall that booger threw across the room.

they were both immature, but i do give howie some kudos for calling out the lies. it did him no good, but i'm sure it made him feel a bit better.

as for booger, good for you for not getting into a fist fight either. but both of them should have kept their stupid mouths shut.

**it did make for good tv though!**

I watched Howie's eviction against last night. When Julie told him he was evicted, he quietly got up, James hugged him, hugged Erika and quietly made his way to the door. He hugged just about everyone. When he got to Boogie he grabbed the hat and threw it. That's when Boogie opened his mouth and all the smack talk started.

I still want confirmation that during season 6 threw hats when things did not go well.

That being said, I don't think Howie was that immature until he grabbed the hat, which in turn set Boogie off.

I still want confirmation that during season 6 threw hats when things did not go well. ~gambit

they threw their own hats. lol nobody ever grabed someone elses hat and threw it. eric did take "his" hat off of james after he betrayed him.. but he didnt throw it.. and it was his hat in the first place. it just looked childish on eric's part.

back on topic - nobody has mentioned that as angry as howie was towards boogie... but as soon as he left the house he yelled "SUPERBOWL" and then calmly walked over and sat with julie and was good. he might not have been his clowny self sitting there with her, but had i walked in after the boogie incident i would have never known that anything happened at the door.

i dont know... maybe its because everytime i see boobie... i have this image of him pissing in that apple juice bottle saying he was going to "piss and shit" all over janelle's face.... so anybody calling him out like that is a good thing.

Archived