Howie and Boogie incident your thoughts on it

lovely

• Replies 232
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thanks, chopped_liva. People, (including James) are always saying that Janelle messed up by not attacking CT. They conveniently forget that Kaysar and James did not go after them either. In fact, Kaysar, whom I adore, came up with the "get out the floaters" rhetoric that started the whole mess.

It's amazing from where I'm sitting, because Will would have been the first person I put up and actively campaigned to get out of the house. Did none of these people watch season 2?

Last year was the year I wanted the money to go to anyone but the S6. Got my wish then, can only hope for the same.This year I want it to go to anyone but CT and Jani.

Boogie would def need help hitting someone, I don't think Boogie can do anything on his own.

BamaLadt, I got your back if you got mineLOL :D

"It's amazing from where I'm sitting, because Will would have been the first person I put up and actively campaigned to get out of the house. Did none of these people watch season 2?"

I know! Remember Survivor how they wanted the people who had won before out first? And on that show that's almost a silly plan since you probably need them to help with food/comp/etc since they usually know what they're doing.

BB7 should have dumped Will first...

Boogie should of been the bigger person and backed off and stepped back just like Dr Will did how did he expect Howie to react when he told him no problem we have you covered. Being backdoored is never fun now with that being said yeah Howie should of sucked it up and realized this is a game this what happens in the game he admitted he took it personal but he forgot this is a game. Of course this is just my opinion

BB7 should have dumped Will first...
Yep. And from a purely game aspect the next people should have been Janelle, Danielle, James and Boogie. None of these people would have had a chance if I had anything to do with it.

Very true BamaLady. My question is, How come none of the others have figured this out yet? It would seem to me to be right in front of you when it comes to noms and how the voting has gone and then how Will and Jani and Boogie and Erika have been acting with each other. Is it that hard to see or are these people blind?

Granted CT has had an alliance with everyone and they've gone far.... BUT...

Janey never deviated from her original alliance, in fact was betrayed by one member and lost all the rest of them and even though she's been target #1 since week 1, she's still there.

I think THAT is game.... anyone can lie, but to keep yourself there and stay true to a crumbling alliance is impressive.

"IMO, all you Janie lovers and Boogie haters need to be thanking Boogie. He could have used his power and put up Janie in the place of Erika."

Boogie would never use that power to save Erika...he could care less about her. The only way he would have used it was to save Will or himself.

BTW, what was up with Will not telling Booger he ASKED George to put him up ??? I thought that was strange since they are such "good friends" and an alliance.

And for the record...I was really hoping Howie would have knocked Booger out...Booger he is such a nasty pig: no respect for women whatsoever and he looks like he smells. How is this guy a sucessful entrepreneur??? His "game" is sooooo weak and just plain annoying. Will has done all the work for CT...he actually has the "game" that Booger so desperately wants himself.

When Janelle was interviewed by Julie, Janelle put Marcy ahead of James in her alliance. She also repeatedly lied to her alliance and told all of them (including Kaysar) that she didn't have an alliance with him. Not only that, but she is going along with CT's plan to evict James.

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!! BamaLady you are in for it now!

We never say anything against Jani so as not to disturb the Janites.

Jani has done as much scheming and lying as the rest of them. No one in that house has been truly honest and stayed true to their complete alliance. I think it is completely impossible to do so in this game.

Boogie would never use that power to save Erika...he could care less about her. The only way he would have used it was to save Will or himself.

I wasn't speaking of Boogie "saving" Erika, I was just trying to make a point that he could have put Janelle on the block with Howie.

I too think he is using Erika, but I don't see him twisting Erika's arm to get in bed with him.

LOL Bamabelle, tell them to bring it! I just payed bills, I'm ready for them today.

The only two that have completely true to their alliance is Will and Boogie. They know exactely what is going with each other at all times. Someone mentioned that Will didn't tell Boogie about telling George to put him up. When Will told George that Boogie was asleep if I remember correctly.

Bamalady:

"I wasn't speaking of Boogie "saving" Erika, I was just trying to make a point that he could have put Janelle on the block with Howie.

I too think he is using Erika, but I don't see him twisting Erika's arm to get in bed with him."

I see what you mean now...I still don't think he would have ever used it unless it was to save himself or his Idol Will...I don't think they want Janelle out YET. They still want to use her a bit more to get further ahead.

Oh, and yeah - I totally agree with you about no one twisting Erika's arm...I really hope she is just doing this for the game and really doesnt' have feelings for that moron (not that I am an Ericka fan, but I just can't imagine anyone wanting to get in bed with Booger... :blink: )

Bamalady:

[someone mentioned that Will didn't tell Boogie about telling George to put him up. When Will told George that Boogie was asleep if I remember correctly.]

But why wouldn't Will have told Boogie when he woke up ??? It's kind of a big thing not to tell your partner...Boogie was seriously angry that CG put Will up in James' place.

It just seemed like a wierd thing for Will not to tell Booger.

after seeing it on tv...i think it was blown WAY out of proportion...howie was justified. not the smartest guy in the world, and certainly very annoying...but i think howie is a good guy. and who the hell is booger to be the judge of "class acts"??!!

I also think it was overblown despite the editing. Howie was lied to twice in 24 hours by a guy he trusted because he told him to his face he was safe and was even asked to align himself with George, what a joke, and then Mike and Will lying to him was the final straw. Howie isn't the most articulate player but how can anyone not appreciate how badly they played him? Especially George.

I hate to see anyone leave when they totally don't think they will. Maybe if Boogie wouldn't have been high-5ing him saying hell yeah your staying. are you even going to pack? KNOWING the plan was to vote him out.....I thought he went overboard to make him confident.

BUT I love Howie and I think he is fine by now......but poisen poisen poisen when James goes to sequestor!!! Oh lord will they get a earfull!!!!!!!!!

BamaLady, you have to be kidding me, the one and absolute only reason they talked Janelle out of putting CG up was because they wanted Marcellas OUT! It had absolutely nothing to do with saving CG, and Howie did in fact, jump on the bandwagon with CT, he also said to put Marci up. So this isn't real life, funny I thought these people were real, just because it's a game it should not be devoid of humanity? When a person gets hurt, I don't care where they are, they're still hurt.

P.S. I've never been calmer. B)

"Maybe if Boogie wouldn't have been high-5ing him saying hell yeah your staying. are you even going to pack? KNOWING the plan was to vote him out....."

Mike and Will were actually considering voting Erika out, they both talked about it numerous times. But Howie kept talking "I got the votes.. I got the votes", and it started pissing Mike and Will off. Mike and Will then voted to evict Howie, because Howie doesn't know when to keep his trap shut.

They didn't make the deal knowing they were actually going to evict Howie. Just like George didn't make the deal knowing he'd be putting Howie up. Yeah they did it, but only because they were either a. talked into it, or b. pissed because somebody couldn't shut up.

BamaLady if your in my neck of the woods and just paid your power bill (air conditioning) I would stay out of your way for at least a week :D

Howie has never been able to keep his mouth closed. Didn't happen in S6, didn't happen in S7 won't ever happen in this lifetime.

Archived