Howie and Boogie incident your thoughts on it

lovely

• Replies 232
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Howie is a little crybaby loser although his actions don't compare to that crying bitch James...I hope James follows Howie this week so all three of the biggest cry babies in Big Brother History can be together in sequester.....

The only reason that James didn't vote for Howie was he wants his vote... hopefully he won't need it as he will be voted off this week.....

Everyone else took their eviction as they know it is a game...especially the girls (not Jase, he also cried) but Allison, Nakomis, Diane walked out the right way....let's hear it for the girls.

Most of you seem to lose sight that this is a GAME that requires lying, cheating, etc. Maybe they should just draw straws every week to see who goes.

IMO, all you Janie lovers and Boogie haters need to be thanking Boogie. He could have used his power and put up Janie in the place of Erika. Howie wouldn't have been able to vote, and Janie would have been voted out. There is no excuse for an adult to act the way Howie acted. Yes, he was lied to, yes he was promised he was safe, but hello???? Do they not remember what kind of game they are playing? There isn't a person in the house that hasn't lied and backstabbed. In this game there is no way you can make it to the end and not lie to someone at some point in the game. Will wears his shirt all the time that says "I'm probably lying". I know that Will and Boogie are planning at some point for Will to go to sequester to "work" the jury. I think the two of them are playing a great game, like them or not, they are playing the game like it should be played. I agree with the HG, Janelle is a "badass" when it comes to competitions, but not so good in her gameplay. I think if when she came in the house she would have left SOV6 behind and joined with Will and Boogie from day one, they would have taken the house by storm. Erika thinks she is from a town called "chill", but she's in for a rude awakening. Danielle has got a good game going, she just can't learn to keep her mouth shut, and it's gonna come back to bit her in the behind. Everyone has figured out that James is to busy trying to stack the jury, so he's gone. If CG makes it to the final 2, he will win the whole thing. There will be too many people on the jury playing with emotion instead of how the HG actually played the game.

you make good points bama, BUT i disagree with you on one point. will is not going to go work the jury in sequester. he would never hand over the game like that. he has booger in the palm of his hand and will is there to win, no matter what he says. he's got booger doing his dirty work to make him look like a peach. if will makes it to the final two, imho, unless he's up with janelle, he will win in a landslide.

of course they all lie... but its great to see someone get called out on it. if everyone went around hugging and saying nice things all the time... it wouldnt be entertaining. it is a game and in this game you lie and you get called out. i would rather see someone call another out than see them walk out like marcellas did.

i dont care who was leaving.. i want to see sparks. i want to see someone calling someone else out. i dont care who they call out.. just call someone out. :D

I don't know if I can agree that Will is in it just for Boogie or not. On the one hand Will has already won BB and may be trying to help Boogie. On the other hand Will has a HUGE ego and I don't know if he can give up the opportunity to be the Allstar Winner, that would greatly increase his own self image.

I wish Dani and Jani could both get together and talk but only to each other, they have to get CT out, I think that is the only chance either have to win. I also think most of these people play with emotion and take things way to personal and let that get in the way of their game play. It's a GAAME and it takes strategy and manipulation to win but it can be done in a better way that Will is I think. You don't have to be as heartless as they are.

By the way BamaLady I love your name :D

Obviously there's no love loss between alot of the BB Fans,including myself,towards Boogie(and some Howie).HOWIEver!(couldn't resist)

If you take a look at Howie's behavioral extremes...

Little boy to overbearing man

Loving to VERY hateful

funny to annoying

flirty to downright PERVERSE!

Some might laugh & compare that to themselves or kid about it,but I'd suspect he's got something going on that borders on a disorder.

you are probably right WickedOne. I wish he would find out and do something about it. If something doesn't happen to curb this kind of behavior, somebody is going to get hurt and Howie is going to end up in BIG trouble.

He's gonna go after one young girl to many and somebodies Daddy is gonna take the bull or Howie by the horn and turn him into a hen.

Can I asked anyone of you who are saying let's not take the game personally, how in the hell do you not? Why don't you all enlighten me on how trusting someone, no matter where you at, and then getting backstabbed could not feel personal!!! Next time someone stabs one of you in the back, why don't you come on here and tell us how you feel. Howie practiced restraint!!!! I bet more than 50% of the men out there would have reacted 100 time worse.

Oh yeah and the only deranged whining baby in that house is James.

GO HOWIE!!!!!! (you did not deserve what you got).

Because in the game of BB you have to lie and backstab to get to the end. In real life it is different, this is a game. You know you can't trust someone to look out for you and to help you win when they are trying to win the same game, that would be dumb and ridiculous.

Yes, in real life some people may lie to you or backstab you but that is not what you expect in real life. You are supposed to be able to trust your co-worker and be able to work with them because you are on the same team, which is the company you work for.

In BB it is totally different, it is a INDIVIDUAL game and you can't trust anybody but yourself and if you do you have no one to blame but YOURSELF.

orion.. he said it once and i think he only said it to make george feel good. they did a close up on that picture of the family and those girls arent even cute... they were kinda nerdy looking. so i didnt think howie was seriously saying they were hot.

<standing ovation for Cujokay> thank you. People tend to forget the other HOH's noms.

:D

Fizz.... :lol: say it ain't so!

Considering this is the 7th BB most people are fully aware that there WILL be tons of backstabbing & lies going on despite claims of sainthood.

None of us can honestly know how it is inside the BBH unless we've been on BB.Simple.And it's no surprise people do get upset when screwed over since that's human nature.But it IS a GAME and it's not called THIS IS YOUR REAL LIFE BBH.This game has rules and guidelines & the occassional twist including each HG rolling the dice with each decision they make.

So SOME self control & restraint should be exhibited.And considering there's a huge fanbase watching if a HG loses control it probably won't be met with an applauding reception.And in Howie's case I think he's not 'all there' anyways no matter how cute & harmless some people think he is.

I can't believe someone is saying Jani and Kay did anything wrong.

Don't you people know that S6 can do no wrong and that it's all the other girls and CG fault for everything that has gone wrong for S6 this year. They have lied and stabbed people in the back and then laughed about it.

How can you be so mean.

All this is being said tongue in cheek :P

"quote"fizzle

orion.. he said it once and i think he only said it to make george feel good. they did a close up on that picture of the family and those girls arent even cute... they were kinda nerdy looking. so i didnt think howie was seriously saying they were hot.

I see your point but good lord saying they were HOT was damn tacky & George had a VERY uncomfortable look on his face.My reaction was "What?I can't believe he just said that what an IDIOT"!

He could have said they were cute in a nice way.Again Howie ---> :wacko:

Boogie's a tool and looked like an arse.

Howie shouldn't have blown up, but who here can say they've never blown up when they shouldn't have, at least once...

At least Howie called him out in front of people and didnt wait til he'd walked away and tossed his key like a little girl.... :lol::lol::lol::lol:

I can't wait to see what all Boogie's big "celebrity" friends say about him throwing a temper tantrum. Wanker...

i think howie showed much self control. :D considering there are a lot of people out there that were just praying he would punch boogie in the mouth.

marcellas showed no self control when he pushed howie out of the way and walked out the door with his nose up.. he should have called howie and the others out... he wouldnt have looks like such a big baby.

::::::::day dreaming:::::::: you know what would have really made me laugh... if howie took boobies hat off and started to stomp on it. :lol::lol::lol: now that would have been good tv.

Dang Laydee, calm down. We're just discussing things here. You are getting real life confused with a reality show when you talk about if someone were to do it to us. WE aren't on the show, so it's completely different. Everyone on BB knows that at some point they will have to turn on each other. Of course they probably get their feelings hurt when they get evicted, because they got outplayed. Don't forget Howie lied when he told George that he was the one that saved George from being nominated, when in fact it really was CT that talked Janelle into NOT putting up CG. Howie also told George that maybe he should put up one of CT. CT never told George to put up Howie. Boogie told CG that the whole house wanted Janelle out.

Bamabelle, it's me and you to the end. LOL

My dream exit:

Howie stands, smiles at everyone, hugs Janelle only, walks to the door and says "Houseguests... it has been a pleasure. Before I go, I would like to let all of you know that I used one item from each of you to clean the toilet.... I wish you all the best of luck in sniffing out the stinkers. SUPERBOWL BIATCHES!!!" and walks out...

Can you imagine the whining they'd do??? :lol::lol::lol::lol:

I don't know if I can agree that Will is in it just for Boogie or not. On the one hand Will has already won BB and may be trying to help Boogie. On the other hand Will has a HUGE ego and I don't know if he can give up the opportunity to be the Allstar Winner, that would greatly increase his own self image.
Not to mention that his girlfriend, Erin Brody, won both seasons of her show to the tune of 2 million dollars! You just know Will's ego will want him to do the same, albeit, for less money.

I am disappionted Howie is out. But mostly I am concerned Mike Boogies attitude..

Anyway I had this dream Mike Boogie and Will at the end of this season.

WHo do you think will get the money?

When it comes down to that.. I wish they had a 3rd category where the money gets paid to jurors....

instead the winner..

Will and Mike do not desrve any money....

I wish I could slap Mike Boogie for howie....though...

Archived