Howie and Boogie incident your thoughts on it

lovely

chopped liva...

kaysar was more of a sacrifice for the cause. he was only put up after someone else was vetoed. he deserves a little more credit. quote from bjultay4, I believe?

I give him credit for not being able to play this game, he's got more class, now take it as you will.

thank you.

• Replies 232
  • Created
  • Last Reply

OK, I don't like Boogie, I think he is a wannabe just like all the others, He would love to be Will, however, he is not smooth enough, however...I am reading about Howie not going out with dignity or maturity....HELLO!!! We are talking about Howie here, when have we ever seen maturity or dignity from Howie? Why would we possibly think that when he has been blindsided he would all the sudden be mature about it?

What did you all think about the Janelle crying because people were laughing at her incident . . . I actually didn't see anybody laughing at her. It seemed to me like everybody was celebrating to the same degree that she was celebrating the week before . . . I think it was just her in shock at not getting HOH and feeling like everybody wanted her gone . . .

Howie just showed how immature he really is and Boogie wasn't any better. You really expect more from grown men, but alas there is no accounting for the testosterone being thrown around in this house. Plus you have a bunch of Roosters trying to look good for the hens.

We did see them ALL celebrating (exept for Will) in the same manner that they all critize the SOV for.

EXACTLY, you know how many times they said that was rude, blah blah blah... I guess hypocrasy rules in the BB house! I really don't care that they cheered that Boogie won, its just the fact that they bad mouthed Howie and Janie for doing it when they won!

I was talking to Jem the other night about Janie being upset with Dani/Erika laughing at her for getting a pie in the face when she lost.

I think it's just a matter of perception. Janie had a ton of emotions going on that night... she's been played a fool by CT for weeks now. Time after time when they lied to her she would believe their excuses... she finally realizes how bad she's been played.

She's lost 3 players she thought were her true friends in the game and Howie has been her friend inside and outside of the house for a year now. He was always the one most loyal to her and to have him go out that way must have been difficult to witness.

She found out the day before that James is/was trying to get her out of the house.

When she puts all those things together and started thinking about the girls laughing I'm sure her perception was that it was they were laughing at her and not that they were cheering for Boogie.

I didn't see them laughing at her but, the prior 48 hours, I could see why she would see it that way.

At the very end of the show I saw Jani smiling and then hugging Boogie. I think she started crying later when she had some down time and got to thinking about everything that happened.

I don't like shoving anybodies face in a victory or rubbing salt in a wound. Last year when Jani did it that was bad sportsmanship. This year when they do it is bad sportsmanship. Be it veto or HOH or anytime.

If you hard core Janelle fans will be completely honest you will admit that going back to last season and into this season, Janelle and Howie have at times displayed poor sportsmanship when she has won a competition. What I saw on the show tonight was not what Janelle was wailing about the other night when she hosted the pity party. I did not see anyone laughing at her. I didn't see anyone even looking at her. What she got was a good dose of what she and Howie had been putting out since last year.

And whomever does it, I think it's poor sportsmanship. Win with dignity and lose with dignity (someone please forward this to Howie and James)

Howie was ALWAYS over the top. I don't think the man had a down button or any self control. He wears his emotions on his sholder like a chip. If you screw him over he's gonna let you know for days on end until your out of sight. The man needs to learn to be a MAN and not a boy in a mans body.

Amen Methos, Preach on Brother!!!

howie and boogie both looked bad.... BUT i am happy someone finally called someone else out as they left the house. nobody ever does that and they only leave the house letting the people that lied to them to do it again to the remaining people. of course they all lie... but its always nice to see them get called out for it.

i dont think howie needed to flip boogie's hat off like that.. it looked childish and he could have had a bigger impact with people if he just verbal outed him and everyone else. just as boogie looked stupid for not coming up with "there are 20 people waiting outside that door" :blink:

there are 3 ways people have left that house.

1. hug everyone and leave with a smile

2. shrug off everyone, no hugs, nose up (marcellas)

3. call out someone on your way out and make a scene. (howie)

#2 sucks and only proves what a big wussy poor sport brat you are. #1 and 3 are the preferred exit showing either you are a good sport or you might be going out but you are gonna call someone out for the liar they are. I prefer #3 :D

calling him out did nothing cause the whole house but him and janelle knew the screw job was in :lol:

I wonder if will and boogie are going to take this into account when they decide their endgame strategy? Didn't they say one person needs to be on the jury? Well, there is no way Boogie will get Howie's vote if he's F2

I do not want to bash anyone's face in or cuss them or wish anything negative towards them. It's a game. The only people that have not lied to each other in that house are Will and Mike. Howie had no reason to call out other people who are in a 'secret' alliance w/ Janelle. That was a self centered move and exposed Janie to the truth in front of the unknowing.

I saw Howie's exit as immature, but Howie always comes across that way. Howie is angry at Mike b/c Boogie is such close friends w/ Will (insert sarcasm here). I'm surprised Howie did not try to kiss Will goodbye. The confrontation made for good TV. At least tonight was not boring ....

Exactly...it was dramatic, but it got the point across to his friend Janelle...Trust no one!

Heck, Howie being evicted should have been a clue for her. :lol:

Howie had been saying all season he was wanting to go off on someone. He thinks thats cool and intimidating. I admit that sometimes Howie is pretty funny and has given us some entertaining moments, especially his interaction and fascination with Will. But Howie is terribly immature for someone almost 40 yrs old.

I'd like to bash Boogie's face in and for no particular reason either.

Quote: Heck, Howie being evicted should have been a clue for her.

Logically, when you think about it - you are right! I even laughed at my own stupidity for typing it, but then again Ummm...I think she (and the others) missed those clues many times. :)

Howie is almost 40!? I never would have thought that, the man is way to immature for someone that old. Has got to be an early mid-life crisis. That or he is really big for 5yrs. Get the man a paci, change his dydie and put him down for a nap, he needs a nice LONG one. Maybe he will grow up some.

calling him out did nothing cause the whole house but him and janelle knew the screw job was in laugh ~uvp

sure it did something.... it made me happy! :lol:

its not the fact that it would cause problems in the house. i just hate that nobody ever gets called out. i dont care that everyone personally knows. nobody ever gets called out. if they did this earlier in the game, i think the game would have taken a different turn. but now its just for the sake of not leaving without calling someone.. anyone out. maybe if people would call people out more, we would get even more entertainment. :D

Archived