Howie and Boogie incident your thoughts on it

lovely

• Replies 232
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Remember we are talking about a man who wants to be a Jedi. I really can't see one of Howie's light sabers defeating Boogie :lol:

Here's an interview Howie gave:

Oh boy, Howie Gordon! You were the seventh player evicted from the "Big Brother 7" house in the most exciting dismissal yet! (Here's the YouTube if you missed it.) So what's he gonna do now? Well, in our patented post-eviction interview, he says he's going to the tropics for sequester and won't lose sleep if Chill Town crashes on the way there. Harsh! In honor of double-eviction week, The Slug presents Gordon's interview in subject format rather than Q&A after the jump. And because he asked nicely, here's a link to this Web site.

On sequester: "I've been better. I'm in the tropics. But I'd rather be in there kicking some 'Big Brother' ass. But you can't win them all."

On his hat throwing encounter with Mike "Boogie" Malin: "I was pissed off. This is reality television. I was very mad. I said my goodbyes to Janie and James. Georgie tried to hug me and give me some crap, whatever it was. Ultimately, I made my way to Mike 'Boogie' because this guy said he was my alliance member, had my back and then sold me out. I've never thrown a first punch a day in my life. I've never hit anybody out of anger. And I wasn't gonna do it this time. I think I got up in his face. I said Chill Town's word is mush. I wasn't gonna walk out the door looking at the ground."

On pre-game alliances: "I held to my contract. I didn't speak to anybody before the show. I didn't breach contract. It was 10 on four coming into the house. It was 10 people coming after four 'BB6'-ers. You had people out there with pre-game alliances, people dating. It was hard to acknowledge and accept who had people's backs."

On the Coup d'Etat: "I have an inclination on what it is. Either Boogie or Will possesses it. It's gonna be that if you put one of them up, they can take theirself off and then nominate whoever they want of their choice. If they put up a 'BB6'-er, they're not gonna have the votes to stay. So Janie or James are gonna be sent home quickly here."

On James Rhine: "I trusted James in the house. I don't think he was coming after me. At the same time, he wanted to go to his parachute, Dani. He wanted to go to the end with her, his friend. I don't think he would've put me up."

On "Chicken" George Boswell: "I really hate the guy. And I hate his family. And I hate his existence right now because he swore to me twice that he was gonna keep me safe. He promised me twice he was gonna keep me safe, and he went against his word and I take that personally."

On April "Busto" Lewis vs. Chill Town: "I hate Will and Boogie 10 times more than I hate Busto. Ten times more over. If Will and Boogie's plane goes down on the way out here, I won't lose a second of sleep over it."

If Will and Boogie's plane goes down on the way out here, I won't lose a second of sleep over it."

OUCH, lol. You tell em like it is Howie but wait until James tells ya he was blindsided by a CT+Janie alliance, or wait, he'll probably say he was blinded by the producers. As much as a vast majority of us wanted him to just give Boogie one punch before he left, it sounds like he would not unless Boogie swung first which the little coward was too busy trying to get Howie to swing, lol.

For some reason they hated Janelle and targetted her before they went in the house (probably because she is such a good competitor).

Given how often Dani and Erika mimic "America" loving on Janie, I think they also were intimidated by her popularity with the viewers.

Janie hasn't played any dirtier of a game than anyone else in the house that has a reasonable shot at winning. Her only real downfall is she tends to overlook those with "school-smarts" which wasn't a problem season six since only Kaysar and Maggot fell into that category. Kaysar didn't do as well as she did, and even though Maggot beat her, she wouldn't have been on her side in any case.

This season, however, there are many who can turn her disregard for their cerebral strength into a fatal error on her part, which is why CT was able to get the SOVs down to one. Howie reacted just like a punkassed dumb jock bested by a pencil-necked dork. He doesn't have the power to outwit them so he goes to what he knows. Otherwise why would "Hurricane Howie" be so proud of his boorish behavior that he names it?

BoneJones...I agree with everything you said especially about how they will vote AGAINST Janelle at the end and not give her the money...especially Danielle. I would think her, of all people should vote honestly, and not b/c she don't like her. That was how she lost to Lisa. Danielle played a hell of a game, but everyone voted against her out of hurt feelings b/c she talked about them, when they all talked about each other...period, and now she keeps saying that she will not vote to give her the money, when she constantly give Janelle her props of how good of a player or how lucky she think she is. Its contradictary.

I've seen some say that Janelle wasn't smart enough to "throw" HOH competitions when she had to. She had no choice...she was the number 1 target...although it was S6 as a whole, she was first on everyone's radar. Why should she have thrown them like the others, b/c they had nothing to lose. She would have been gone in a minute, and the simple fact that she is still there, and if she did make it to the end...I think she deserve to get their vote, especially if she outlasts Danielle and Will...he worked on her mentally throughout the whole game, and Danielle had secret alliances and played her hands well too.

""As for the twenty outside the door? They'd probably join Howie, lol. ""

:lol::lol: Yes, how stupid of Boogie to assume they were meant to protect him! :P

Who knows how many of the BB behind the scene guys are sick of his mouth!

Guest jordansmom

If Janelle is in the final 2 with anyone but Will she is going to win. I really don't think its personal for Dani.

Dani said how could you not vote for Janey if she makes it.

If Will makes it to the final 2, I don't see anyone in there beating him. If any of the other hg's have any sense at all and want to win the thing, they better get him out soon.

Personally, I want to see the Good Dr win the whole thing again. I think it would be a hoot. :lol:

Yeah Danielle did say that, but she has also said numerous times, that she WILL NOT vote for Janie to win the money, and she said this AFTER she said "how can you not give her the money". Who knows, once they all get in the house and start to comparing notes and discussing the happenings in the house and who did what, they may change their minds.

Once again, I want to say WTG Howie for punking Boogie :lol: ...I don't care how much that made him look like a sore. He was being honest with his feelings, unlike all the other fake hugs and back pats that everyone gives when they have been evicted. I think it would have been a different scene if he was aware that he was leaving and not lied to, and promised that he was staying.

Boogie's comment "another class act leaves the house was pretty ironic.

Maybe Howie doesn't set the gold standard for classy behavior, but I don't think the guy named "Boogie" should be the one telling him that. He's got the raging hormones of a 15 year old and goes around with his buddy breaking stuff .

Boogie loves using slang from the 90's . Get to steppin" too funny

I guess he was still a fat kid in the 90's and not "cool" enough to use it. Now he's lost the weight and catching up.

Next thing you know he's going to be "raising the roof" (palms of hands towards the ceiling while rasing your hands up and down) and Woofing like Arsenio's dog pound.

wash ur face.. i think he has already used that!!! :lol:

almost makes ya want to put the "L" shape finger gesture on your forehead and say "loser" but then, that would be stooping to his level. :huh:

::::::::"L":::::::::::::::::::: runs off::::::::::::::

Its Howie and Janelle own damn fault for trusting Chilltown they made there own darn beds on that one. Howie is just a whinny poor sport period. Always has been always will be. He isnt an all star either lets see what did the guy win nothing!!! He was carried this far by Janelle. Now I know you can make a point that Dr. Will didnt win anything but thats because he didnt have too he is a master strategist and probablly the greatest player to ever play the game. I loved when Boogie shoved it in his face by yelling Super Bowl Super Bowl after winning HOH. O well now that CT helped out Jani she will be crazy enough to protect them at least next week if she gets HOH probablly.

Have fun at sequester whinny baby Howie!

"I loved when Boogie shoved it in his face by yelling Super Bowl Super Bowl after winning HOH."

Yeah Deedsy, you are a real super bowl player when you have to wuss out when faced w/ confrontation and threaten someone with "twenty guys standing outside." I don't condone how Howie acted but I can definitely understand his being upset with the people who stabbed him in the back!!

And by the way he shoved nothing in Howie's face as Howie was no longer in the house. (Something tells me though that you won't understand anything I have said as from this post you seem to have the same mentallity as Boogie.)

:lol: the only thing he shoved in howies face was his big nose... oh wait, he was trying to tell howie to "get to stepping" :blink:

howie did what nobody else will do.. he called people out as he left the house... i waited a long time for someone to do that and now i can sleep at night knowing it finally happened!

im sure howie heard when boogie yelled super bowl because howie was prob somewhere close watching the hoh comp.

Also,

I always wondered why no one ever said anything on the way out. Im sure the producers tell them ahead of time to just walk out the door. Kudos to Howie, about time someone did it.

Howie may have not been an "All Star", but Booger is even less of one. When saying this, I am referring to how they played the game in BB2 & BB6. Booger wanted to play for BBAll Stars, not Will. But BB KNEW better than to bring him in. But becuz they wanted Will soooooo badly, they threw Booger in (otherwise Will wouldn't have gone). I find Howie much more entertaining than Booger! And apparantly, so does most of America. Booger knows that and can not STAND it!!!!!!

HAHA SUCKA! :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Archived