James - Evicted Week 7.5

CeCiMom

• Replies 261
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Sarah seems much like James, she can dish it but she can't take it. Sarah put herself out there to be criticized. I have no problem with Sarah for taking up for James and supporting him while he's in the house because that's what a good loving girlfriend does. I would expect no less from Sarah. However, if she can't take the criticism than she should have never put herself out there by posting on her My Space page and posting on the Revenge of the Houseguest blog her opinion of James' game play and the other HGs while BB7 is still in progress. I think Sarah would have done herself some justice if she kept quiet and stayed in the background until the season was over.

You're right carrie, what gets me though is the little dig against Janelle. It's just confusing as all hell. Beginning of the season she was her friend, now she seems to be leaning towards the way James is thinking. I don't know maybe gearing herself up for when he gets out?

One other thing, I have 2 children and I know for a fact if James was one of them I would not only be embarrased by his actions, but trust me he would get an ear full. I have never ever been the type of mother who blames my children's mistakes on anybody else. Sarah needs to look at it in that context. What is happening to James is because of James and only James.

Found this on another site:

James was found to have broken the rules twice in the veto comp he's complaining about. They did a 3 hour review with the CBS execs, and lawyers from both CBS and Shapiro/Grodner, going over everything frame by frame. If anyone should've been disqualified, it's James. Janelle was fine and was simply stronger than James; they both reached for something at the same time and Janie was strong enough to get it. James apparently whined for 2-3 minutes, DURING THE COMP, while everyone else kept going, and it took 3 more minutes for anyone to find the next clue. Had James kept going he would've been fine and maybe could've won.

It's just confusing as all hell. Beginning of the season she was her friend, now she seems to be leaning towards the way James is thinking. I don't know maybe gearing herself up for when he gets out?

I may be reaching, but I have always thought Sarah and James rode the coattails of Janelle's and Kaysar's popularity with the fans. When James started his website I think he started to believe the hype that his fans gave to him and Sarah on the website and it went to their head. I truly believe that they think they're more popular than Janelle and Kaysar which is why James felt like he could jump off the Janelle, Kaysar, and Howie (Sovs) ship when he entered into the house. With that said, that's why I think Sarah has been bold in her statements about James' game play and criticizing Janelle. However, now that James may be booted on Thursday and after his many whining session Sarah is finally feeling the brunt of the fans that don't care for James as a player or person.

Just my two cents.

Duh me... I just found it. Thanks. I found Sarah's blog to be interesting. I don't know why she called James the Veto King once again but here is her blog on Sunday.

Sarah

8/20/06 10:21 pm

So James proves to be the Veto King once again. Go baby!!! I am sad to see Howie go. I think he and James needed eachother expecially with Janelle going over to CT's side all the time. Do I believe James's behavor has been perfect? I won't even pretend to say yes, but can any of us say we were always perfect in that house? I will say I know him better then anyone and he is a wonderful guy. Would a sweet (and beautiful) girl like me be with him otherwise? :)

As for Boogie winning HOH I have a feeling Season6 may lose yet another. Good thing I'm here to keep us alive, come on Ivettie bird lets take over this place!!!

Calm down Jun I'm just kidding girl. (Jun you have been evicted from the Big Brother Blog) XOXO

I'm wondering if she's even watching the same show as us??? What's all that crap about needing Howie and Janelle with CT? What about her traitor boyfriend and the Legion of Dirtbags? LOL IvetteSux: And 24? More like 15?

Oh, how love is blind. (I know I shouldn't talk with my hopes for Will, but awareness is the first step to recovery, lol.) :P

All I can say is James must have some SERIOUS redeeming qualities as a boyfriend *cough* for her to be so blindly standing by him. If that was my man whining like a baby & making an A** of himself on international TV I'm not so sure he'd still be my boyfriend when he got out!

Good point Carriem. James and Sarah would like to re-write the BB7 in their own take of how the events happened. Us live feed viewers must all be on crack.

James once again shows his ignorance of current events. Ken Lay was friends with Pres. Bush when Bush was govenor of Texas, sat in on the secret energy summit in the summer of 2001, and is a major contributor to the Republican Party (James' affiliation). I didn't want to talk politics here, but James is such a butt head.

Okay. So I could not be more thrilled with the plan of getting James out this Thursday. The only problem with that is he is the last person that needs to be left alone with Howie and Marcellas to totally poison them against Janelle. Can you hear the Janelle bashing or what? He is going to tell them that Janelle sent all three of them home and whaa, whaa, whaa! Hopefully Howie will not buy it. See ya James!!

The only problem with that is he is the last person that needs to be left alone with Howie and Marcellas to totally poison them against Janelle.

That's true, I didn't think about that. Other than Howie, Janelle won't have anyone to take up for her in sequester if she does make it to final two. However, Janelle's game will speak for itself. She has basically fought most of houseguests since week one when she was co-HoH.

According to Howie's interview, he doesn't spend much time with Marcellas and didn't trust James, although he said they were buddies outside of the house. I think Marcellas knows James is a liar and will probably vote for Janelle in spite of James. Now, Marcellas confronting James about his alliance with Danielle and all of the Janelle bashing. I'd be curious to hear Howie's response.

Archived