James - Evicted Week 7.5

CeCiMom

I like James, however, I don't particularly like the way he's deceiving Janelle & Howie. If he came in with them and had that alliance first, then he should be honoring it. He seems to use any excuse he can to defect from his alliances. This time it was because they didn't nominate who he wanted to nominate.

On the other hand, it is BB and you do whatever you have to do to stay in this game. We'll see how Karma works out for James. ;)

• Replies 261
  • Created
  • Last Reply

janelle shouldn't have threw the POV.

But basically she did the same thing that James & Kaysar did not targeting CT. He's just being a baby.

Backstabbign is scheming aganist your fellow alliance members. Even now that Janelle knows she can't trust James, and she coudl get him out the house, she isn't.

All good things must come to a end........Besides....he has no more fingernails left!!

James makes it obvious when he gets busted :lol:

James is nothing but a whiney boy that has to hide behind women. He doesn't have the balls to step and say who he is aligned with. He hides behind Dani and he hides behind Janelle.

And the scary thing is he wants to go into politics. He would make a good one doncha think?

The thing that bothers me with James is that if things are fuzzy, he immediately assumes the worst. I think the point with the Season Six alliance (when they were all there and before James took a hissy fit) was that they would stick together and just knock off everyone else one-after-the-other.

I agreed with Janelle when she wanted to go after the floaters because they had more numbers than S6 did anyways. They could have gotten rid of Will or Boogie, but then the remaining one would either join S6 or the floaters (and most likely the floaters) so there really was no point.

I think Boogie should get the boot so Will and Janie can come together and go to final two. James is just so... whiney. If there's a pin-hole leak in the boat, he'll jump ship.

James is just a self-righteous hypocrite!!!! He makes me sick! He has anger issues and is a control freak where Janelle and Howie are concerned because he is so arrogant and believes he is better than both of them. The amount of put downs he spews about them is right up there with the Nerd Herd's.

No wonder James is in to politics....He would make the perfect politician, corrupted,decietful and only concerned about himself.

Remember that folks when he runs for office in you area :lol:

I miss his political debates with Kaysar already. Both are highly informed on the issues and it's intellectually stimulating when they discuss matters. They were much more enjoyable than his "debates" with Eric last year which basically consisted of Cappy yelling loudly.

James is a backstabbing low life who when doesn't get his way, will jump onto whatever ship is passing by. He was waiting for an excuse to align himself "officially" with Danielle from day one. When Jan,Howie and Kay told him on wk three to put up Jase they meant what they said however, after another week in the house of hearing feedback and brainstorming, Jan decided the best move was to put up a "floater" who happened to be Diane because of the prior show drama, (Jokersupdate.com and Mr. and Mrs. Smith). The "floaters" had more numbers. She told James that she didn't tell him that was her plan after "helping" Boogie win the POV because she was afraid that he would say something to Danielle. James knows he is wrong because even just 15 minutes ago he was still trying to justify his double cross to his alliance by stretching the truth to Danielle, (said they, as in Howie and Jan, admitted to lying to him on wk three. This was NOT what was said because I heard the conversation) His personal attacks on Jan and Howie make him a snake and this goes beyond any BB game play. James would sell out his mother if there was money or power involved. (His excuse would probably be "she made me eat my veggies when I was a little boy".) He is still angry about last year and never intended to stay loyal to S6.

James won't be around much longer, in my opinion, unless he wins a HOH or POV. Both sides know he's a snake and, just like they did w/Jase, they'll take care of James, too. I'm very much enjoying watching him do his double agent thing and then watching him squirm. LOL

I think the way James has portrayed himself in the house this year he very well might become the all time most hated houseguest.....................surpassing the NH!!

No bible swearing yet.....just swearing on your girlfriends life ( Yes this was on feeds) You should be Proud!!

James just said he came to Mortystv and posted anomonusly (sp) as AlwaysNominated. I searched his posts, he only has 5, and he really really really does (or did not) like howie

I think it's ironic that James is bitching that Janelle screwed him over by not nominating who he wanted her to and yelling in the DR what a betrayal nominating Diane and getting her voted out was to their alliance then he threw a fit and defected and has since been a covert double agent for his "new alliance" .... but then he turns around and says that BB is not a team sport and he's gonna do what he needs to do to stay in the game .... well, no it's not a team sport, so what's his beef about Janelle doing whatever it takes to stay in the game for herself? I'm completely lost with his irrational ramblings. :blink:

Ha Ha, I thought it was kind of funny that his list of people he didn't want in All Stars included two who were two of the most politically liberal houseguests ever ("that old guy" from season 3, and Karen from season 5). Both of whom seemed like the types that were the types who were "I can't like anybody that has conservative beliefs". Don't think politics had anything to do with that on do ya?

Archived